Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 ... LastLast
Results 25,401 to 25,425 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That fifth picture looks like something from Body Snatchers.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Not too bad for brand new.

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, Stephen King FIRST EDITION, ONLY OPENED ONCE!!!

$1,100 + 11.20 S/H with Make Offer option
    I think $1100 is a stretch, they should have left it closed.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That fifth picture looks like something from Body Snatchers.
    So true !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Not too bad for brand new.

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, Stephen King FIRST EDITION, ONLY OPENED ONCE!!!

$1,100 + 11.20 S/H with Make Offer option
    I think $1100 is a stretch, they should have left it closed.
    The book might be fine. The dustjacket has a few issues.

Who takes pictures of books within bags? Apparently this seller. He took it out for the copyright page pic. Why not just photograph it without something covering up the defects?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

After being in shrinkwrap so long I would definitely want to see photos of edges and corners of the dustjacket.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    After being in shrinkwrap so long I would definitely want to see photos of edges and corners of the dustjacket.
    There is obvious creasing/cracking/small tears to the dustjacket in the pics he provided.

There is a bad bump to the upper rear board corner. Upper and lower spine bumps.

I wouldn't pay that price for that book. That said, if I was thinking of buying it I would request some better pictures.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $95. It will be interesting to see where it ends up:

Stephen King - The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 Oversized Gift Edition 2006

New (Other)
    5.0 out of 5 stars.
    3 product ratings

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This really is intriguing, as it's unclear what is on the tapes:

UNPLAYED Stephen King audio 6 cassettes interview Rivertown Capitol Records 1992

Brand New
    $0.99
    Aug-11 18:400 bids
    +$9.99 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7 minutes left. $177

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

if anyone's looking for one of these:

SIGNED 1987 Eyes Dragon lithograph Stephen King David Palladini lots rare horror

it just came online I think, no bids on it yet.

US $0.99 starting bid

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Do these really go for that high?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe Volume One does, Richard. One just sold a few days ago for close to $200.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I believe Volume One does, Richard. One just sold a few days ago for close to $200.
    Thank you

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you
    You're welcome.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

aaaand I still don't get why Volume 1 goes for more than Volume 2. They are both out of print, both have the same limitation and if you want one, why would you not want the other? (equally desirable)

It makes zero sense to me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    aaaand I still don't get why Volume 1 goes for more than Volume 2. They are both out of print, both have the same limitation and if you want one, why would you not want the other? (equally desirable)

Agreed
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I think it was all the people who bought #2 at list price because it took FOREVER to sell out then went back to buy #1. So a lot of people had only number one and the people who wanted to complete the set would pay a premium.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm assuming that since David just sold a similar one for $750 that this is overpriced? I did make a couple of offers which were immediately declined so the seller doesn't really want to deal...
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323812321109

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Canadian 1st-AVOID!

Richard Bachman (Stephen King) The Long Walk 1st Edition 1st Printing 1979

$165.00
    Aug-17 15:43or Best Offer
    +$5.00 shipping

Canadian 2nd-DOUBLE AVOID!

Richard Bachman (Stephen King), The Long Walk, 1979, paperback original

$52.50
    Aug-17 15:19or Best Offer
    +$5.00 shipping

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I'm assuming that since David just sold a similar one for $750 that this is overpriced? I did make a couple of offers which were immediately declined so the seller doesn't really want to deal...
    Depends on what you offered.

If your offer was was 90% or more than the asking price....then I would agree with you.

If your offer was 75% or less than asking price.....then I would disagree with you.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Depends on what you offered.

If your offer was was 90% or more than the asking price....then I would agree with you.

If your offer was 75% or less than asking price.....then I would disagree with you.
    I started at $950 and went up to $1050 and quit there. Yeah, I see what you're saying.
    This is overpriced though right? That's what I need to know. I'm not sure the going rate for these right now...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe that it's overpriced. I suggest you wait for a better deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1017 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 17 517 917 967 1007 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1027 1067 ... LastLast