Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 941 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 991 1041 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,525 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    10 available : they plan on doing a 2K margin at this price
    Maybe they were intelligent
    Isn't it against eBay policy to pre-sell items not in hand? Or at least more than 30 days in advance?

By the time someone realized they got screwed they would be beyond the time limit to complain. (in theory)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a $200 gift certificate to Dark Regions Press that I'm willing to let go for $150 if someone wants to use it to buy any of the SK stuff they have up right now. PM me.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I have a $200 gift certificate to Dark Regions Press that I'm willing to let go for $150 if someone wants to use it to buy any of the SK stuff they have up right now. PM me.
    You can't they don't allow gift certificates for that stuff.

No coupon codes/store credit/gift cards can be used on this bundle.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

You are right

I should have been more specific - you can use it to buy any of the individual items that they have for sale - not the bundles.

One of the reasons I still have the cert is that they haven't offered any individual items that I've been interested in recently, and you can't use it on any bundles/offers...

EDIT 1: Bah I'll just use it to buy an extra copy of Misery and unload it in August. What a total pain their certs are

EDIT 2: God and when I checked out and chose "No Tip" it gave me a pop-up box asking if I was sure I didn't want to leave a tip. How obnoxious

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are right

I should have been more specific - you can use it to buy any of the individual items that they have for sale - not the bundles.

One of the reasons I still have the cert is that they haven't offered any individual items that I've been interested in recently, and you can't use it on any bundles/offers...

EDIT 1: Bah I'll just use it to buy an extra copy of Misery and unload it in August. What a total pain their certs are

EDIT 2: God and when I checked out and chose "No Tip" it gave me a pop-up box asking if I was sure I didn't want to leave a tip. How obnoxious
    Tip? Your kidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

You are right

Tip? Your kidding!

I concur. That's the most rude and obnoxious thing I've ever heard of while purchasing online.

Country
    Country Flag

Tip? Your kidding!

I wish! Same little pop-up box you see at restaurants that use tablets - gives you a choice between 15%, 20%, and 25%...

Oh, and they are selling them for $120 (not as bad as Very Fine Books, but still). So if you want to pay $150 for a $110 book; head on over and be sure to leave them a tip when you check out!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are right

As an aside, I bought something last December from them that was a "no gift cert" item and I was able to use it anyway. Oopsy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's the first's copyright page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but I was alerting members before they clicked the $120 BIN. It still could be deal, and the seller does accept returns.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I am confused - did they steal this from the library? or bring it to the library to take the picture? Or is that their actual basement and all of their books - cause thats an awful lot of books and shelves...and one huge room
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I am confused - did they steal this from the library? or bring it to the library to take the picture? Or is that their actual basement and all of their books - cause thats an awful lot of books and shelves...and one huge room
    Ha - good catch.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Ha - good catch.
    Books Revisited is actually a good-sized bookstore in St. Cloud, MN. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that's just their store.
    https://www.booksrevisited.com/about.php

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Molly The Thing Of Evil signed this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Horror-Auth...kAAOSwvihY-W5B

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Its not pretty....but I believe it to be a legit signature.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Ha - good catch.
    Books Revisited is actually a good-sized bookstore in St. Cloud, MN. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that's just their store.
    https://www.booksrevisited.com/about.php
    thanks
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller added pics of the DJ and the boards. It's a true 1st, the question is, is it worth $120?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The seller added pics of the DJ and the boards. It's a true 1st, the question is, is it worth $120?
    I think it is. For everyones info. I have sold 12 copies of IT over the last 4 months. The most (a hard NF) was $175 and the least was a VG+ for $95. Mind you it was on FB groups. It is hard to find them in great shape. They always go fast too.. big market for them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yeah i agree, ugly but genuine

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tip? Your kidding!

I wish! Same little pop-up box you see at restaurants that use tablets - gives you a choice between 15%, 20%, and 25%...

Oh, and they are selling them for $120 (not as bad as Very Fine Books, but still). So if you want to pay $150 for a $110 book; head on over and be sure to leave them a tip when you check out!
    You clearly aren't watching the new season of X-files. Don't you know what happens when you don't tip?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yeah i agree, ugly but genuine

I gladly bow to the experts! I wouldn't want it though. Guy does have a lot of signed King books.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Tip? Your kidding!

You clearly aren't watching the new season of X-files. Don't you know what happens when you don't tip?
    That was such a unique and great episode with very little dialogue. Loved it!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Tip? Your kidding!

That was such a unique and great episode with very little dialogue. Loved it!
    Ditto-classic X-Files, great writing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 941 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 991 1041 ... LastLast