Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Wiz!

Actually I asked because I was writting an article for our magazine.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I have a question.

How much did the artist edition of DTVII sketched by whelan costed? I mean from Whelan's site.

Thanks!
    Ari

Ari--

Audrey recalls that she charged $250 for most of them (some commissioned, more elaborate ones she charged more), and told me she WAY undercharged.

When I asked her if she/Michael were going to do these again with LSOE, she said that she had something else in mind. But, she consulted with me as to what the original remarques sold for in the secondary market and based on that knowledge asked me if I thought the market would bear $1,000 per remarque and I said yes, but that she likely wouldn't get too many requests at a price that high. As far as I know, Michael has NO PLANS to do remarques for sale on his site. He has multiple other projects already lined up for this spring.
    Any hints as to what that something else they have planned might be?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

About six weeks ago, all Audrey would tease me with is that she and Bob (PlayPhish) were considering something that involved a blowtorch. She appeared to be serious.

So...Bob...want to tease us a little more?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

a blowtorch?

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

signed copy of Best American Short Stories, ends today, good provenance.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    signed copy of Best American Short Stories, ends today, good provenance.
    Ooof...$84 and it's def. authentic...too bad...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think it was only $36 when it came to my attention.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

got lucky...

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stephen-King-Dark...3A1|240%3A1318

This could be a real bargain for someone. I think the "foreign" nature of the auction as well as the shipping costs such a lot would incur will scare a lot of bidders off. I emailed the seller and airmail to North America for the whole lot is another 133 euros, however - just for the Gunslinger is only 20 euros......

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks like it would be a real bargain, even given the shipping costs!

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    got lucky...
    Congratulations!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

Agreed! I just hate shipping charges. I charge them, but I hate to pay them.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

About six weeks ago, all Audrey would tease me with is that she and Bob (PlayPhish) were considering something that involved a blowtorch. She appeared to be serious.

So...Bob...want to tease us a little more?
    I've been tasked with this while Michael and Audrey are away David. I'll let you know more in a while but currently have quite a few other 'projects' going on so this is on the back-burner somewhat. Blowtorch definitely!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    If I had better cash flow right now I'd be tempted myself. I had no intention of upgrading my 2nd ed Gunslinger or of adding an AE of DTV & VI but I DO need a trade ed of Wizard and Glass.... with that price though!!...

But I digress... I'm saving up for something real big and real nice right now, so no new purchases for a month or so.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I seem to recall that some people were looking for the WIZARD & GLASS promotional booklet. Here's one.

W&G promo booklet auction

(eBay item number: 260346681367)

EDIT:

Here's another one:

Another W&G promo booklet auction

(eBay Item number: 280309171276)

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Here's another one:

Another W&G promo booklet auction

(eBay Item number: 280309171276)

And with free ship.....
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a bit pricey don't you think! Of course she spelled Sai King's name wrong too! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Just a bit pricey don't you think! Of course she spelled Sai King's name wrong too! :-)

WOW...wonder what she smoked before she listed that........

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

WOW...wonder what she smoked before she listed that........
    Maybe its included in the price!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that is an auction I can get behind!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Pass it to me baby, pass it to me slow, take time out to smile a bit before you let it go....were gonna lay around the shanty mama, and put a good buzz on........

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet it would be a way to sell some books for sure!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Pass it to me baby, pass it to me slow, take time out to smile a bit before you let it go....were gonna lay around the shanty mama, and put a good buzz on........
    hehehe.....let me guess:

THE FRIDAY SONG
    Jonathan Edwards

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Very Good Ralph.....I see we grew up in the same generation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast