Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good deal on this set of books:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-ISA...item33596a5205

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcase on those volumes is usually beat up pretty bad on most auctions I have seen. Not a bad price if the slipcase is in decent shape.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FINEBOOKS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks for the definitive clarification. I hope you don't mind if I quote you in the King Collectibles Catalog (Lettered Firestarter thread).
    Granted and thanks for your courtesy by asking. THE FINE BOOKS COMPANY
    Article updated. Thanks.

Firestarter Lettered

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For those of you looking for a complete set of US Bachman paperbacks: http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-RAG...item35a6acae48

Starting bid $91!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pre-Carrie publication (1971) Onan...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    For those of you looking for a complete set of US Bachman paperbacks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-RAG...item35a6acae48

Starting bid $91!
    The FAQ at the bottom of that auction is perhaps the best I've seen.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it is.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    For those of you looking for a complete set of US Bachman paperbacks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-RAG...item35a6acae48

Starting bid $91!
    The FAQ at the bottom of that auction is perhaps the best I've seen.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A slipcase for The Stand (Uncut) is available from the Overlook Connection ($29.95)

http://overlookconnection.com/produc...oducts_id=9463

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty funny seeing SK peeking out of the slipcase. I love it!

Do you know if the slipcase is completely blank? Does the title or author's name appear on the slipcase spine?

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would guess that it's like the other Overlook cases I've seen and has no text. Having the title on the slipcase would make it better.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Do you know if the slipcase is completely blank? Does the title or author's name appear on the slipcase spine?
    I pressume the spine is tiled. The ad states, "Black alligator embossing". The "Under the Dome" one is embossed with the title, and all the other slipcases I've bought from there are embossed.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a real "bargain." A regular old trade edition of Under the Dome for a mere $5,000!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Under-the-Dome-b...item35a6c13c85

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Here is a real "bargain." A regular old trade edition of Under the Dome for a mere $5,000!

It's actually a lot of 200...but even then, it's still vastly overpriced...

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

Auction is for a 200 book lot.
    Breaks down to $25 a book.

What a bargain for you !!

Karl

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A real bargain, especially with free shipping!
    Gonne need sometime though to empty the truck ^^

But how the f*ck did they get that amount? and why?
    stolen books?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

He probably bought them off Amazon for $9, thinking he could mke a score...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was searching through eBay and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOLVES-OF-THE-CA...item2c4f6fc3bd

What is this?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I was searching through eBay and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOLVES-OF-THE-CA...item2c4f6fc3bd

What is this?
    I think it just what he says it is: a"factory goof up." I've not seen one before but I'm guessing it is a dust jacket that somehow missed a critical portion of the printing process. Personally I think it is kind of cool looking but not something I would spend a lot of money on.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it was sprayed with white spray paint.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Country
    Country Flag

It's interesting, but it's a mistake. Not worth anything near what they're asking. I could understand maybe $30 - $40, but nothing more.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I could make you a copy for $4 and 24 hours of drying time....

Country
    Country Flag

Then there's that part of it too. How do we know it's not a fake? We don't unless someone buys it and tries a scratch test.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I see it only as a damaged copy. Whether or not its genuine.
    Sloth Love Chunk

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing that is a jacket that went through the embossing stage (to get the raised lettering) but not the printing stage (to get the ink).

I'd pay 25.00...maybe 30.00 bucks for it, just for it's novelty.... but not anywhere near what is being asked for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast