Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 925 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 975 1025 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,125 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    True 1st in pretty good shape. Starts at $7.99, but might stay below the radar.
    Stephen King Different Seasons 1st Ed. Signet Paperback August 1983 Orange Cover

35 minutes left. 1 bid. Hope a member here gets it.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

There's a model of the Overlook Hotel as well.

HBJ

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered one of these earlier today:

http://www.distinctivedummies.net/acidwise.html

I also got my Night Flier doll from these guys and liked it a lot!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually won one of these a couple of years a go and customs wouldn’t let it through

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sig looks good to me. Seek other opinions. $85 BIN ($23 shipping-ouch!):
    [/B] Under the Dome by Stephen King 2009 Hardcover 1st Edition Signed Autographed

sk

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...and with the grey lettering cover variant. Wow, someone got a good deal - where was that a year ago when I was looking?!?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it was someone here, That's why I troll ebay-for our members (and occasionally for myself).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Siep got it. Congrats, I would have if I'd seen it first.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Looks like Siep got it. Congrats, I would have if I'd seen it first.
    Nope -wasn't me....

sk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't be fooled. CR page says "Printed in Canada", thus not a true USA 1st.:
    Richard Bachman [Stephen King] - Rage - Signet, 1977, First Edition. …

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's the first edition copyright page.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure it's legit, but felt a small caveat would be best.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That page is the same for BCE. You need to see the Color of the Color boards and the price on the jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quarter bound in black cloth with black boards having grey pastedowns.
    Copyright page states: Copyright © Stephen King, 1986 All rights reserved First published in 1986 by Viking Penguin Inc.

Dustjacket price $22.95.

The Catalog is your friend.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quarter bound in black cloth with black boards having grey pastedowns.
    Copyright page states: Copyright Stephen King, 1986 All rights reserved First published in 1986 by Viking Penguin Inc.

Dustjacket price $22.95.

Have a close look at a true first.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1089893][QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1089891]Quarter bound in black cloth with black boards having grey pastedowns.
    [B]Copyright page states: Copyright Stephen King, 1986 All rights reserved First published in 1986 by Viking Penguin Inc.

Dustjacket price $22.95.

[/

I seen so many try and be passed off as firsts... and the boards give it away. I have seen this so many times.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That page is the same for BCE. You need to see the Color of the Color boards and the price on the jacket.

No it isn't. There is no BCE I've ever seen that mentions Harrisonburg, Virginia. The boards should be gray. The price should be $22.95 although later printings have the same price.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

No it isn't. There is no BCE I've ever seen that mentions Harrisonburg, Virginia. The boards should be gray. The price should be $22.95 although later printings have the same price.
    Hmmmm. I’m pretty darn sure I have. The copyright pages were identical but boards different Color.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

BCE endpapers are white. They all omit the line with R. R. Donnelly & Sons Company, Harrisonburg, Virginia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 925 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 975 1025 ... LastLast