Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 1058 ... LastLast
Results 25,176 to 25,200 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

IT IS LEGIT per Marsha per Stephen.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Will see if I can get details........
    I guess you learn something new damn near every day. Wow! Now the searches begin.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Per Marsha, Stephen did not elaborate on the project, but she could not image the inventory being destroyed. She has never seen any in his house or office.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Will see if I can get details........
    I guess you learn something new damn near every day. Wow! Now the searches begin.
    I need more information. Did Masha talk to King? I just don’t know... something about This seems off.
    Would love to know what happened them them all if in fact this is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes she talked to King and sent him the photo I sent her.

My guess is they did not sell well like the previous two.....and ended up on bargain racks.

Like Jerome said......let the search begin!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes she talked to King and send him the photo I sent her.
    Who made the tapes? That’s who you need to talk to. King probably forgets... still not believing that’s real

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

PENGUIN HIGHBRIDGE AUDIO
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

PENGUIN HIGHBRIDGE AUDIO
    I wonder if there would be a way to get a hold of somewhere there that might be able to shed some more light....

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    PENGUIN HIGHBRIDGE AUDIO
    I wonder if there would be a way to get a hold of somewhere there that might be able to shed some more light....

Is this the edition in question here? http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?635167+c

Read by Stephen King, music by Eve Beglarian (who also created the original music for the Bag of Bones audiobook)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    PENGUIN HIGHBRIDGE AUDIO

Is this the edition in question here? http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?635167+c

Read by Stephen King, music by Eve Beglarian (who also created the original music for the Bag of Bones audiobook)

Yes

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe these will be real. G Winters has a knack of unearthing stuff that no one knows about.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is turning into quite a story. Never dull, the King collecting world. I'm also very curious how this could have remained under the radar for so long.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe SK took a cursory glance and is confusing it with the first two audiobooks which are on S/L? Or perhaps it was a scrapped project as suggested by others? Marsha said she’s never seen one in King’s office or home.

Personally I do not believe 800 of these were released into the wild. I really look forward to being proven wrong.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody should put George Beahm on the case....the man did after all write a book called Stephen King Collectibles: An Illustrated Price Guide .
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I believe these will be real. G Winters has a knack of unearthing stuff that no one knows about.
    I absolutely agree.
    His shop sort of gained a lot of visibility after his accident, and I think that it somehow helped him gaining even more contacts and help.

Not that he really needed any, because when he was in asia he was already uncovering incredible items and proofs.

I don't really know him well, but I personnally do not think that he is a liar. Why would he lie about anything like this?
    He doesnt need attention, he just shares the treasures he finds and recieve.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. This is a pretty huge revelation. I'm blown away...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It seems incredible that there would be 800 copies of this audio - on cassette, no less - and it's unknown to everyone here. The other two S/Ls show up often enough that they are anything but obscure. It seems odd that people would hang on to this one, in particular.

So that makes me think that it's either fake, or they didn't release all 800 copies. It would be interesting to talk to the original owner, if we could find her.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If King himself says he "did it", or recalls it; it starts to gather authenticity, but King has often been wrong about his "remembrance" of things. One would think that if King signed 800 (plus a few extras) in gold felt pen, that he would remember it, particularly because as much as King occasionally disparages the S/L market; at the time of this cassette release, he was grabbing every single dollar available.

No matter what, this is a fascinating oddity.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. If King signed 800+ in gold ink , one would surmise he remembered doing so. However, if the signature and limitation was on the inside of one of the cassette carriers, it may have gone unnoticed at the time; particularly if it was not sold at a premium (IE: different SKU with higher price).

This is now officially a "freakazoid" S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    P.S. If King signed 800+ in gold ink , one would surmise he remembered doing so. However, if the signature and limitation was on the inside of one of the cassette carriers, it may have gone unnoticed at the time; particularly if it was not sold at a premium (IE: different SKU with higher price).

This is now officially a "freakazoid" S/L
    I will not call this any S/L quite yet. I think more research needs to be done and information to be had before we get to crazy here. I still don’t buy it... I really don’t.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

As these are sealed in a plastic wrapper, perhaps they floated in the flooded cellar rather than being pulped by unimaginable water pressures, that were exerted on lesser protected volumes.
    Just a thought...........

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    As these are sealed in a plastic wrapper, perhaps they floated in the flooded cellar rather than being pulped by unimaginable water pressures, that were exerted on lesser protected volumes.
    Is it known that he had these at that time?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I inferred from his FB post that they were donated after the flood.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Actually.. that's pretty damn funny 8)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 1058 ... LastLast