+ Reply to Thread
Page 957 of 957 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 955 956 957
Results 23,901 to 23,917 of 23917

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    This is so friggen weird and sad that it's worth looking at just for the hell of it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Step...ss!01886!US!-1
    Now that's scary
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    20 bids, $581 (reserve not met):
    Stephen King MISERY Signed Numbered Limited Edition Suntup Press Preorder

Brand New

[URL="https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2018-Factory-Entertainment-Stephen-Kings-IT-SS-Georgie-Blood-Diecast-Boat/192573018142?hash=item2cd63f101e:g:dlIAAOSwK6NbHMF H"]
    This one will probably get pulled. They can't ship within 30 days of close of auction, so it violates eBay policy.
    Where the hell is Slovenia?
    North of Croatia.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go... It's the bit between "Bombs" and "Sound of Music"

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen for sale. Suggest you just BIN (free shipping). $270 start, $355 BIN:Stephen King Limited Edition Constant Reader Sculpture

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Ha! Iíd love to see the inverted version.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen for sale. Suggest you just BIN (free shipping). $270 start, $355 BIN:Stephen King Limited Edition Constant Reader Sculpture

1 of 19? I thought more that were painted? Also this has no number engraved.
    EDIT: Nope only 19. Probably explains why I have unpainted #20... (sigh)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

I must admit, that is pretty good.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1 of 19? I thought more that were painted? Also this has no number engraved.
    EDIT: Nope only 19. Probably explains why I have unpainted #20... (sigh)
    Then buy this one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold. Hopefully someone here got it. Also, hopefully it has the Horn Of Eld included.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Then I'll buy this one for you.
    Ah, I see the hidden message now - Thanks!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unpainted versions are available for £225 shipped in the UK. £240 shipped to USA
    https://rachelreadman.com/store-4

As mentioned, the 19 painted sculptures are long sold out.

I have a painted one. I wonder what number mine is...

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

20 bids, $581 (reserve not met):
    Stephen King MISERY Signed Numbered Limited Edition Suntup Press Preorder

Brand New

[URL="https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2018-Factory-Entertainment-Stephen-Kings-IT-SS-Georgie-Blood-Diecast-Boat/192573018142?hash=item2cd63f101e:g:dlIAAOSwK6NbHMF H"]
    This one will probably get pulled. They can't ship within 30 days of close of auction, so it violates eBay policy.
    I've sold stuff that was disclosed as being several months away, and the auctions were never pulled. The people who won all received their item and were very happy. It probably didn't hurt that the stuff was for our Fundraiser, but technically I was in violation of the 30 days policy.
    The problem is that eBay doesn't provide enough time to dispute the charge if the item isn't shipped. 30 days from the promised delivery day. PayPal gives you six months.

I wouldn't pay for any item, without PayPal, on eBay that was to be delivered in more than the dispute resolution period.

The exception to that rule is purchases from trusted sources.
    Well, it seems that Paul is endorsing the eBay presale. He just sent out an email referring to the sale with a link to the auction.

Hi friends! Just a heads up. For those who still wish to purchase a Numbered Edition of MISERY, you might just be in luck. It has come to our attention that one of the buyers of our forthcoming MISERY Numbered Edition is auctioning off their copy on eBay.

This auction is NOT being run by Suntup Editions, but rather an individual seller. As a courtesy, we are just letting everyone know who missed out on purchasing a Numbered Edition through us that a copy is up for sale.

All questions should be directed to the individual seller on eBay. Good luck, and happy bidding!

So bid with confidence. Paul obviously knows the sale is happening and will no doubt provide the book to the winner of the auction.
    "I don't do hard drugs... just hard covers."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet will become famous soon enough jsweet will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

eBay coupon good until 7 pm PDT.
    Save $15 on $75 with code PSUPERSUMMER
    https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0621/66698.html

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on Kris, you know you want it:

1989 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Owned by Stephen King Collectible

Pre-Owned

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard the guy selling the Misery has had a terrible tragedy in his life.... thatís why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$8 BIN (or make offer), $5 shipping. Quirky item, but it is on some collector's list. Suggest an offer of $6, or just buy the damn thing:

1994 Autograph Collector Magazine Scream Queen Stephen King, Twilight Zone

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One bid, $26.53. This will sell:

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER. H/B. U.S. TRUE 1ST/1ST. 1982. HAND SIGNED CARD!!!

$26.53
    Jun-23 12:371 bid
    From United Kingdom+$37.16 shipping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 957 of 957 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 955 956 957