+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... LastLast
Results 25,501 to 25,525 of 25673

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signature looks iffy, especially if it was signed during release.
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Seeing THIS AUCTION at $830 makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Three days still to go on this auction.....would not be surprised if it goes over $900.
    I would call that a fake if I was a person who did that kind of thing... but i'm not.
    But I would never own that copy or buy it for a friend for a dollar.
    Agreed. Trash.
    Ebay Items!

Looking For:

DT1 Proof (Sphere)
    DT1 Proof (Plume)
    DT2 1st State ARC (No Sticker; Plume)
    DT4 ARC (Plume)

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Seeing THIS AUCTION at $830 makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Three days still to go on this auction.....would not be surprised if it goes over $900.
    I would call that a fake if I was a person who did that kind of thing... but i'm not.
    But I would never own that copy or buy it for a friend for a dollar.
    Agreed. Trash.
    Wow. Big money in fake King sigs. Sad and infuriating.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was my listing. Itís not my book but listing it for the seller. As many of you know, I sell books and perhaps my judgement may be clouded because itís a) my listing, b) I trust the seller, c) he is old school and been at this a long time and is against fake seller like me, d) money can blind some people. However, three people (and RF messaged me too unsure about the signature) is enough for me. I ended the auction immediately as soon as I got home. My reputation is important and thatís where the ďbuckĒ stops. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good move. Your reputation is important, and you made the right decision.
    Kudos to you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it either, Kris.
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good move Kris
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblins-Josh Malerman

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was holding back my judgement as I knew it was Kris's auction.....but now that he has taken down the auction......

At first glance....I thought it was ok....but had a slight doubt.

The more I looked at it, the more I believe it to be fake.

This signature reminds me very much the seller "primusfan" has been offering over the years.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Why does it say location is Fairfield CT when also says seller is ebayer from Canada? I am from Fairfield...I do not want people to think this was me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Beware this seller....one is real....and the other is a trace job of the real one.

Scumbag.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...+-NBA&_sacat=0
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beware this seller....one is real....and the other is a trace job of the real one.

Scumbag.

f**king Crook !!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

I was going to post the same thing! My friend purchased the book but returned it when he got the really. Really bad trace job. Pencil marks and all.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I reported the bitch. For what it's worth.
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Why does it say location is Fairfield CT when also says seller is ebayer from Canada? I am from Fairfield...I do not want people to think this was me.
    Just a follow-up...Betts is my second job and I do it ALONE...I do not have anyone sell for me....I'm still wondering why location of this eBay seller (who I do NOT know) says my home town?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a follow-up...Betts is my second job and I do it ALONE...I do not have anyone sell for me....I'm still wondering why location of this eBay seller (who I do NOT know) says my home town?
    Iím really pretty confused here? I thought Kris said this was his listing... did I miss something here?
    I donít think anybody ever tied this to you David.

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Kris said he was selling it for someone. Maybe they live there?

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David, this was my auction. It had nothing to do with you. I took it down when the guys here were concerned with the book. It might have showed your address by mistake as once in awhile when I canít get a book i send it to you because they might only sell in the US. I didnít notice it beforehand and it might have been a box I am suppose to check. I never use eBay to sell anything.... itís expensive and I just am not a fan. So apologies on that my man.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by themadpoet View Post
    We have a couple of King related originals coming up this week on MichaelWhelan.com:

THE MIST BEYOND - a small painting inspired by Frank Muller's audio narration. (This one is still at the framer's. Probably won't have the pic in its frame until tomorrow.)

Acrylic - 8" x 8"

HAND OF FATE - interior illustration originally intended for DT7 but published later in Little Sisters

Acrylic - 9" x 12"

Our next newsletter drops on 9/19. In addition to original art, we'll also have a sale on all Dark Tower prints. Coupon code is exclusive to the newsletter. Subscribe here:

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/follow-us/
    These SOLD OUT so fast... I was ready and cleared my whole AM.. didnt get either
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scumbag.

Worst fake ever. Who is this guy fooling? Maybe he outsourced the job to a pre-schooler?
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish there were more pics, but the book appears to be in very good condition. Hard to find at this price.

ROADWORK by Richard Bachman / Stephen King - 1981 1st printing paperback - VG/F

$300.00
    Sep-18 20:51Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Tue, Sep. 24+$9.45 shipping
    Free Returns

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, Shiver, Interplay (PC & MAC, 1999) NEW

Brand New ∑ PC
    $4.99
    Sep-14 18:30Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Iím really pretty confused here? I thought Kris said this was his listing... did I miss something here?
    I donít think anybody ever tied this to you David.
    Just a little behind the scenes...two members through IM thought it was my book as I am from Fairfield CT.....Kris DID say it was his listing for another seller (some thought that other seller was me). It was definitely not.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David, this was my auction. It had nothing to do with you. I took it down when the guys here were concerned with the book. It might have showed your address by mistake as once in awhile when I canít get a book i send it to you because they might only sell in the US. I didnít notice it beforehand and it might have been a box I am suppose to check. I never use eBay to sell anything.... itís expensive and I just am not a fan. So apologies on that my man.

TY Kris!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Long Walk first print by richard bachman aka Stephen King

$15.50
    Sep-19 20:156 bids
    +$3.27 shipping

Pretty scrappy:

ROADWORK SIgnet 1981 First PRINTING Richard BACHMAN Stephen KING horror

$16.00
    Sep-19 20:0011 bids
    +$3.27 shipping

THE RUNNING MAN Signet 1982 First PRINTING Richard BACHMAN Stephen KING horror

$0.99
    Sep-19 19:451 bid
    +$3.27 shipping

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by themadpoet View Post
    We have a couple of King related originals coming up this week on MichaelWhelan.com:

THE MIST BEYOND - a small painting inspired by Frank Muller's audio narration. (This one is still at the framer's. Probably won't have the pic in its frame until tomorrow.)

Acrylic - 8" x 8"

HAND OF FATE - interior illustration originally intended for DT7 but published later in Little Sisters

Acrylic - 9" x 12"

Our next newsletter drops on 9/19. In addition to original art, we'll also have a sale on all Dark Tower prints. Coupon code is exclusive to the newsletter. Subscribe here:

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/follow-us/
    Despite them being in the "Original Art" available, they are also marked as sold-out.
    So i am guessing they are sold
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1021 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 21 521 921 971 1011 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... LastLast