Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1019 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 19 519 919 969 1009 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1029 1069 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,475 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The additional comments the seller wrote is odd. Especially when she said she’s going to close the auction in two hours because if a $900 bid. Also, instead of a picture of the signature, she has one of the dog organization? Bizarre!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The additional comments the seller wrote is odd. Especially when she said she’s going to close the auction in two hours because if a $900 bid. Also, instead of a picture of the signature, she has one of the dog organization? Bizarre!

It is quirky. I asked for pics of the CR page and the signature. She/He sent pics of a full numberline, but no pic of the signature. Also indicated they had an offer of $800. It irritated me enough that I bid $450. They can still pull the auction, but fees will apply.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Yep, I thought the same. Bizarre.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CANALIGATOR Stephen King’s IT Lowell Spinners Bobblehead 8/30/19 Clown Mascot
    US $39.99
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/CANALIGATOR...t/183922773389

From today's game where King is throwing the first ball.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole "King" part of the sig looks off; but could be the result of King being in a hurry while signing. Thoughts?

STEPHEN KING SIGNED ELEVATION 1ST/1ST HARDCOVER BOOK FIRST EDITION FIRST PRINT !

$1,999.99
    Sep-1 11:43or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Sat, Sep. 7+$15.00 shipping

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The whole "King" part of the sig looks off; but could be the result of King being in a hurry while signing. Thoughts?

STEPHEN KING SIGNED ELEVATION 1ST/1ST HARDCOVER BOOK FIRST EDITION FIRST PRINT !

$1,999.99
    Sep-1 11:43or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Sat, Sep. 7+$15.00 shipping

Yeah, I think this is good. In a hurry, but good...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At $2K, it would be nice to have a better signature, but these are very rare indeed.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

So this seems expensive:

Salem’s Lot 1st Father Cody Jacket

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    So this seems expensive:

I have no clue what the market value would be for that but it is exceedingly rare to find one of those 1st state dust jackets.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    So this seems expensive:

I have no clue what the market value would be for that but it is exceedingly rare to find one of those 1st state dust jackets.
    Note: This is NOT a new find of a 1st edition Salem's DJ. This has been in the hands of collectors before.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

True 1st printing in very good+ condition:

THE DEAD ZONE (1980) Stephen King 1st Print PB Unread

Pre-Owned
    $9.99
    Sep-2 06:31or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    So this seems expensive:

Note: This is NOT a new find of a 1st edition Salem's DJ. This has been in the hands of collectors before.
    Yes, sorry. Meant that it’s hard to find one for sale. I can’t imagine anyone who owns one being willing to sell.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    So this seems expensive:

Yes, sorry. Meant that it’s hard to find one for sale. I can’t imagine anyone who owns one being willing to sell.
    A $100,000 dollars would help ease the pain

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For all the Whelan fans, check this out...one of the rare remarqued versions of DTVII (Artist Edition). Find it HERE.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    For all the Whelan fans, check this out...one of the rare remarqued versions of DTVII (Artist Edition). Find it HERE.
    “This item is no longer available.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    “This item is no longer available.”

I don’t wanna talk about it. I would have paid $2000 +
    For this. Did anyone look at the detail?! Fuck that man is THE MAN.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I show that it was sold using the Buy It Now option.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where in the hell are these new crappy King sigs coming from? Is this going to become the new norm (is it even legit?)?

STEPHEN KING SIGNED ELEVATION 1ST/1ST HARDCOVER BOOK AUTHOR NEW 2018 IT A

$2,349.99
    Sep-3 14:45or Best Offer
    +$14.99 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King First Edition Dark Tower Set

New (Other)
    $67.00
    Sep-3 13:271 bid
    +$20.00 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So this seems expensive:

Not really.... last year in New York... one sold in perfect shape for $125000. This is 100% fact. I was privy to one of the sellers and I can testify this is true...
    So. This price? Is a deal. Now, not everyone can afford this so that is the caveat no? Either way... this is a deal.. expensive? Sure. But still a deal considering the last sale.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So this seems expensive:

Not really.... last year in New York... one sold in perfect shape for $125000. This is 100% fact. I was privy to one of the sellers and I can testify this is true...
    So. This price? Is a deal. Now, not everyone can afford this so that is the caveat no? Either way... this is a deal.. expensive? Sure. But still a deal considering the last sale.

It may very well be worth every penny. Still a bit on the expensive side. I'd buy it if I didn't need a house and a car and to pay for anything at all next year.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rare, Salem’s Lot by Stephen King, Centipede Press, 1 of 600 Copies

$600.00
    Sep-7 14:44or Best Offer
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Where in the hell are these new crappy King sigs coming from? Is this going to become the new norm (is it even legit?)?

STEPHEN KING SIGNED ELEVATION 1ST/1ST HARDCOVER BOOK AUTHOR NEW 2018 IT A

$2,349.99
    Sep-3 14:45or Best Offer
    +$14.99 shipping

I believe it is legit. Ill bet that one came from a guy named Nick. He fly's all over the world (mostly USA) and tracks famous people to catch them outside there hotels. He's a regular paparazzi, except he gets autographs. Their ugly but all the ones i have seen are real. looks like the stuff he gets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1019 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 19 519 919 969 1009 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1029 1069 ... LastLast