Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 LastLast
Results 27,501 to 27,525 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I suppose this is the "free" marketplace concept in play where are 2 willing parties. Some seller's could just be fishing for responses to their initial pricing and marking up when it seemingly sells too quickly. I would avoid zero integrity seller's but it all comes down to how much you want the item. All the best in your search and nego!

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King. The Stand. ... https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...p/6278-33001.s

HA has an upcoming auction for Stand.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Yeah I guess it’s too late. Oh well would have really liked it but this one got away. I wonder when the seller is actually going to cancel my sale!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    Thanks! Yeah I guess it’s too late. Oh well would have really liked it but this one got away. I wonder when the seller is actually going to cancel my sale!!
    When you don't pay.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! I continue to be surprised that the seller hasn't canceled the sale or refunded me yet. Off I go to the evil place to write and for my money back!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks 🙏
    I went through a phase buying any cassette gunslingers on Amazon, alas none where signed, and returned.
    Thanks Alec, I’m not in the market for one at market prices, this is my hobby of trying to find super bargains from Amazon. I get the occasional win, such as postscripts 10 last year for £140, signed version. I was very happy with that one.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why it didn't sell before...
    New ListingSigned/Limited Edition, Stephen King: The Drawing Of The Three Audiobook
    Opens in a new window or tab
    $175.00
    Nov-21 16:521 bid
    flipping-out (35) 100%+$3.92 shipping

Could be had for a reasonable price (time will tell)

New ListingSigned/Limited Edition, Autographed, Stephen King: The Gunslinger Audiobook
    $150.00
    Nov-21 16:500 bids
    flipping-out (35) 100%or Best Offer
    +$3.92 shipping

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why it didn't sell before...
    New ListingSigned/Limited Edition, Stephen King: The Drawing Of The Three Audiobook
    $175.00
    Nov-21 16:521 bid
    flipping-out (35) 100%+$3.92 shipping

Could be had for a reasonable price (time will tell)

New ListingSigned/Limited Edition, Autographed, Stephen King: The Gunslinger Audiobook
    $150.00
    Nov-21 16:500 bids
    flipping-out (35) 100%or Best Offer
    +$3.92 shipping
    Interesting - both listings sold previously according to eBay...Seems strange that both buyers backed out. Possible multiple copies of both? Here are the original listings:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/266467705451
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/266467714146
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How do we tell if buyers backed out?
    It is interesting that since we don't know the numbers, most anything could be going on.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It is interesting that since we don't know the numbers, most anything could be going on.
    I had an auction recently and someone sniped it and even payed for the auction. They Than realized it wasn't what they thought it was and asked for a refund.
    Now I'm trying to sell it all over again

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Were these sold only as limited editions? There is nothing on the cover about them being signed/limited, but I guess maybe the price is an indicator?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Were these sold only as limited editions? There is nothing on the cover about them being signed/limited, but I guess maybe the price is an indicator?
    Yeah they were numbered (800?) and signed.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. 800 signed and numbered:

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

At least with the DotT they look like different copies, as the wrinkles and seam of the shrinkwrap are aligned differently.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New ListingSTEPHEN KING Ziesing BOOK OF THE DEAD & STILL DEAD Numbered Signed Slipcased
    Richard Laymon Dan Simmons Ann McCaffrey Joe Lansdale
    Brand New
    $1.00
    Nov-29 17:301 bid
    ruderabbit (3,043) 100%+$5.00 shipping

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Yes. Very lucky.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good price for 2 books:
    Desperation Stephen King Signed Limited And Gift Editions
    $1,000.00
    Dec-3 11:13or Best Offer
    viccyn (451) 100%+$20.00 shipping

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sold all those titles and for much less. Diff id say top is $300, Needful can be had now for about $175 and Cujo same....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I don't know how much any of this goes for. I check the Ziesings website daily, saw the books and figured I'd post them. Ziesings offer free shipping so there's that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Yeah, I don't know how much any of this goes for. I checked the Ziesings website daily, saw the books and figured I'd post them. Ziesings offer free shipping so there's that.
    every bit helps I agree my man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

webstar1000 just mentioned this in the Random Comments thread, The Long Walk deluxe signed by King. One just sold on eBay less than an hour ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18620126713...Bk9SR7Toib2JYw

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    webstar1000 just mentioned this in the Random Comments thread, The Long Walk deluxe signed by King. One just sold on eBay less than an hour ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/18620126713...Bk9SR7Toib2JYw
    Looks like the numbered edition from Centipede Press. I thought none of them were signed by King?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 LastLast