Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 23,351 to 23,375 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The guy checked only the front. He never looked in the back of the book.... he is NOT thrilled at his miss. I asked him if he had more... he does not.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The guy checked only the front. He never looked in the back of the book.... he is NOT thrilled at his miss. I asked him if he had more... he does not.
    Caveat Venditor
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't going to tell him - he sold out a few days ago and it doesn't help him in any way. It just makes him feel miserable that he didn't make more money, even though he made a good profit. Lose, lose.

Also there was at least one buyer that bought two copies on different days - I wonder if they noticed on the first book and bought a second...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I wasn't going to tell him - he sold out a few days ago and it doesn't help him in any way. It just makes him feel miserable that he didn't make more money, even though he made a good profit. Lose, lose.

Also there was at least one buyer that bought two copies on different days - I wonder if they noticed on the first book and bought a second...
    I asked him if he had anymore of the signed ones. He told me no... so I asked if they were all signed. His response let me to believe he was not thrilled... although he never said those words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Jerome,
    Yep that's what I understood, but I wonder what that means clapboard?
    Clapboard: https://www.google.com/search?q=clap...&bih=626&dpr=1

The King's were remodeling, and I believe (based upon what I was told), Stu was going to take scrap items and sell them. That included the scrap clapboards removed fro the house.
    This is tertiary evidence so should not be quoted as fact.

That makes more sense now. I previously googled "clapboard" and it did show me those movie clapboards...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I asked him if he had anymore of the signed ones. He told me no... so I asked if they were all signed. His response let me to believe he was not thrilled... although he never said those words.

I wonder if the printer even knew they were signed. He gave me the info he got when he bought them from the printer's estate sale, and he was pretty explicit about them not being signed when I sent him some questions about them (when he first listed them, around Thanksgiving). My guess is that not all of the buyers even know they're signed - I sure didn't!

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if the printer even knew they were signed. He gave me the info he got when he bought them from the printer's estate sale, and he was pretty explicit about them not being signed when I sent him some questions about them (when he first listed them, around Thanksgiving). My guess is that not all of the buyers even know they're signed - I sure didn't!
    I bet they don’t either

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't feel sorry for the seller (and no, I din't buy one, and I'm sure no one feels sorry for me). He probably made money.

I'm just happy for the members here who got one (or two). Anyone who found out from our site now has another reason to appreciate our "Intriguing..." thread.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't feel sorry for the seller (and no, I din't buy one, and I'm sure no one feels sorry for me). He probably made money.

I'm just happy for the members here who got one (or two). Anyone who found out from our site now has another reason to appreciate our "Intriguing..." thread.
    This is exactly where I heard about it. I had to talk him into the international shipping though. I’m glad I did 😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was so busy with my upload I did not check here and like a Fool of a Took...book came in and I just set it aside (did not even look)...assumed I had an unsigned copy....so I listed it today on Betts in my upload but I have to say sorry to a member here as I DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT WAS SIGNED which changes value and everything, so I cannot make that sale. Yes my mistake for not looking but I can't go through with the sale at this point. HUGE APOLOGIES, I usually don't make mistakes like that but I'm no different than anyone else...I screw up too!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, that seller must feel like a huge asshole, and rightfully so. Who doesn’t look front and back for a signature page? Someone who probably didn’t deserve the opportunity to own 12 of those books in the 1st place. Very conservatively, he could have sold each of those books for 1500 in a heartbeat, netting himself an additional 7-8 K! At 1750, also realistic, and also would have sold quick, make that 10K+! At 2K apiece, slower sell, but still would have sold, profit goes up to 13K+!

I thought that seller who sold a relatively crappy S/L plant set on eBay for 400 dollars was the dumbass of all time, but this guy actually out-dumbassed him!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Haha, that seller must feel like a huge asshole, and rightfully so. Who doesn’t look front and back for a signature page? Someone who probably didn’t deserve the opportunity to own 12 of those books in the 1st place. Very conservatively, he could have sold each of those books for 1500 in a heartbeat, netting himself an additional 7-8 K! At 1750, also realistic, and also would have sold quick, make that 10K+! At 2K apiece, slower sell, but still would have sold, profit goes up to 13K+!

I thought that seller who sold a relatively crappy S/L plant set on eBay for 400 dollars was the dumbass of all time, but this guy actually out-dumbassed him!
    Well both of those fail miserably compared to the Carrie Proof that was listed on ebay awhile back...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I guess I should’ve pulled the trigger at $750 - oh well, I guess I’ll just save money for whatever suntup might have down the pike starting tomorrow
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just want to offer my THANKS to those of you that reached out to me on my Salem's Lot error...by not looking at the book itself (and only going on seller's word), I was totally in the dark and misinformed. I appreciate this community and that people look out for others....so THANK YOU

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what Heritage Auctions is like for those in the US (for me in Australia, it's too much of a pain to work out, OS shipping nuances, etc). But here's an interesting item.

Stephen King. Carrie. Garden City: Doubleday & Company, 1974. Association Inscription.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has quite a few magazines with King stories in them at good prices and cheap shipping.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...+king&_sacat=0

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Felt pen signatures are very difficult to guage. Seek opinions.
    One bid, $21.49:
    Stephen King Find Rare Signed 8x11 Autograph WCOA!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

From Grant
    Welcome to issue #101 of the Donald M. Grant Newsletter

12 February 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. STEPHEN KING SIGNED BOOKS AT 2002 PRICE
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. STEPHEN KING SIGNED BOOKS AT 2002 PRICE

This is a rare opportunity to buy a book signed by Stephen King at the original
    published price. We found some copies of BLACK HOUSE Deluxe Numbered
    Edition signed by Stephen King, Peter Straub and Rick Berry in our barn/ware-
    house which were from canceled orders (probably canceled because of the delay
    from announcement of ordering to actual shipping date). As a service to our cus-
    tomers we are making them available at the original 2002 price of $225.00 plus
    $10.00 shipping.

We were able to match a few copies along with the matching number
    Talisman/Black House Gift sets (sold at $150.00) for a total of $375.00 plus $15.00
    shipping.

These are being sold through our website only (Please do not call our office) on a
    first come first serve basis. We will confirm your order along with the number(s)
    of the book you will be receiving. We will ship out the lowest numbers first.

For our customers outside the US, please be aware that shipping will be expensive.
    Sample costs for the Deluxe BACK HOUSE alone are: Canada (Quebec) $51.00;
    Australia $78.00; England $75.00; Norway $64.00, For the Deluxe BACK HOUSE
    with the matching number Talisman/Black House Gift set: Canada (Quebec)
    $79.00; Australia $128.00; England $107.00; Norway $92.00

To order Deluxe BACK HOUSE:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/produc...-house-deluxe/

To order Deluxe BACK HOUSE with matching Talisman/Black House Gift Set:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/produc...ouse-gift-set/

We still have available The Dark Tower Special Offer of the Talisman/Black House
    Gift Set along with a copy of the Michael Whelan signed Artist Edition of The
    Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower for $165.00 plus shipping, for a savings of
    $50.00:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/produc...talisman-gift/

Thank you.

Robert K. Wiener, President
    Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc.

That said, good on them. They still impress me with their business practice. No taking money until the book is ready and 16 years after the initial sale of a book they still match the original price. Good for them!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for sharing. I hope some of our newest beginning members here are able to take advantage of this. Good on Grant for doing this. It won't last long.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a hell of a deal.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, thanks for the tip. I ordered one as that was before the days I knew about special editions like this. Oh, those were simpler, cheaper days ...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Someone buy me one!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Think they are sold out now
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No luck for me on the Black House Deluxe so far. Says it is in stock. I add it to the cart. Then it tells me that something went wrong "Sorry, we do not have enough "Black House Deluxe" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 60 minutes or edit your cart and try again."

Makes no sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 933 934 935 936 937 945 985 1035 ... LastLast