Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 968 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 966 967 968 969 970 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 24,176 to 24,200 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    This one is intriguing because it's on Catawiki.com and may end on the low end:

Jack Ketchum & Stephen King (intr.) - The Girl Next Door (signed by Stephen King) - 1996

just 2 hours to go, current bid 70 Euro, reserve not met

maybe someone here is looking for this?
    Apparently did not meet reserve..NO SALE

OH Nevermind Br!an noted that already.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here's a funny one:

Extremely rare sclara contact lens made by legend special effects master Tom Savini for Stephen King’s character Jordy Verrill.

Creepshow 1982 Stephen King’s “Jordy” original movie prop

Bidding starts at US $900.00

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

IDK, I just can't 'see' that high price.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    IDK, I just can't 'see' that high price.
    Just wait, it may "grow on you".

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder to stay on topic, and avoid weak double entendre's. Otherwise there might be punishment.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf original piece. $25k OBO

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142894005604

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here's a funny one:

Extremely rare sclara contact lens made by legend special effects master Tom Savini for Stephen King’s character Jordy Verrill.

Creepshow 1982 Stephen King’s “Jordy” original movie prop
    The creepshow contact lenses seem to have sold, someone seems to have paid 900 bucks for them. That's remarkable.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf original piece. $25k OBO

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142894005604

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's hopeful...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

The creepshow contact lenses seem to have sold, someone seems to have paid 900 bucks for them. That's remarkable.
    Wow. Did you see that thimble from The Green Mile posted here recently? Think it was listed for around the same price, but no idea if it sold.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Wow. Did you see that thimble from The Green Mile posted here recently? Think it was listed for around the same price, but no idea if it sold.
    $500 opening bid. No pre-bids yet. The auction in on 08/25/18.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    $500 opening bid. No pre-bids yet. The auction in on 08/25/18.
    Such a cool item. If I collected props I’d bid on it in a heartbeat. Are you going for it?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Such a cool item. If I collected props I’d bid on it in a heartbeat.
    ^
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

BTW I don't know if this qualifies as "intriguing", but this is the cheapest I've seen a UK Sleeping Beauties S/L on eBay:

Sleeping Beauties Stephen King Owen King Signed Numbered 1st UK Waterstones Edition
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    BTW I don't know if this qualifies as "intriguing", but this is the cheapest I've seen a UK Sleeping Beauties S/L on eBay:

Sleeping Beauties Stephen King Owen King Signed Numbered 1st UK Waterstones Edition
    I agree and I'm shocked it's still out there for sale.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

I agree and I'm shocked it's still out there for sale.
    Probably the price has dropped because more collectors have finished the story.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I sold mine for $450. for only being 250 of them there wasn't that much interest in them.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I think I sold mine for $450. for only being 250 of them there wasn't that much interest in them.
    I thought a lot of them were damaged during shipping too..

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Scribner NEVER reply to my messages, so does anybody know if the upcoming "special edition" of "Bag of Bones" will have any bonuses?
    I believe that Brian said a few weeks ago t hat they were looking into it

> https://www.amazon.com/Bag-Bones-Ste...dp/1982102497/
    The cover picture has been updated on amazon, it seems that the only bonus will be a "Q&A" that was available in the "original publication"?
    > https://www.amazon.com/Bag-Bones-Ste...+bones+special

I received a copy yesterday from Scribner. There’s a 1998 interview at the back of the book.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK's Hodder&Stoughton will release 4 Halloween edition paperbacks next month. Not sure if there are more. I like the oldstyle coverdesigns:

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    UK's Hodder&Stoughton will release 4 Halloween edition paperbacks next month. Not sure if there are more. I like the oldstyle coverdesigns:

Awesome covers! Especially Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 968 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 966 967 968 969 970 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast