Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 860 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 19,000 of 27568

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you need the DT graphic novel omnibus sets - this seller has a really good price on eBay:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-T...046?nav=SEARCH

They have both sets, and the stand omnibus - although that's not as good a deal

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    If you need the DT graphic novel omnibus sets - this seller has a really good price on eBay:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-T...046?nav=SEARCH

They have both sets, and the stand omnibus - although that's not as good a deal
    Wow, that is a GREAT price. This has been on my list of "I want it eventually, but am not willing to spend the money on it just yet", but I couldn't pass this up. Thanks!

$50 brand new is the kind price that makes me suspicious a case of these fell off the back of the truck or something. He could easily get $80 each I bet. I saw one for $99 and considered it just a few days ago.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... that's an awesome price. I already have all the hard covers and cannot justify taking more room with them. Better hurry, though looks like only 1 left.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Bought it! I needed it for my collection
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got them all - Thanks Chad !

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Chad, been holding off for a good deal on the Gunslinger set as I already have the other 2.
    Great price!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great deal. I paid $150AUD about 3 weeks ago, which included delivery. At the time that was super cheap. It arrived with a few dings which I'm still trying to resolve. I have all 3. I really like them. The Stand is fantastic.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Damn... that's an awesome price. I already have all the hard covers and cannot justify taking more room with them. Better hurry, though looks like only 1 left.
    Nope, just bought one of each the Dark Tower, Gunslinger and Stand Omnibus. They each said more then 10 available. (13,15 and 1 sold now respectively), so hopefully its more then 15. At least I should get a copy of the stand for sure.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thx for the heads up! With the money I got for returning THE FAKE signed Talisman from AllStarForgeries on Ebay, I was able to pay for 2/3 of the cost to get all 3 of these and even save on shipping this way, so basically all 3 for about the price of 1. THAT is a great deal.

I think I have most of the individual comic books, but never opened/touched them, so I might end up pawing through these omnibus ones and leaving them out as chocolate and Doritos finger bait in my bait bookcase for idiot guests.

My Living Nightmare
    by Curt

"Whoa! Isn't Carrie that movie from the 70's and they made a book out of it? Ohhh.....Steven (yes, they somehow spell it wrong when they say it) King did that movie? Look how old this book is" they blurt out as they paw through it leaving yellow fingerprints and crumbs from the spicy Doritos.

I say, "Yep! That's even a special Book Club Edition left in there for guests like you to check out! Pretty cool, huh?" I offer with a wry grin.

"Yeah, that IS pretty cool. Wait! Is that Animal Farm they made us read in school?" as newly coated fingers elongate and stretch impossibly long towards another bookcase......

The End.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad everyone got some - btw I initially got the Stand through amazon for $59 - since the seller of the other two had the Stand for $99 (last night) - but then when I checked back today they had lowered the price to $59 - maybe they checked out the competition and rolled back their prices for their warehouse of books. So all 3 can be had for a little more than 1 at list price.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my 2 DT Omnibi! Very excited about them! I was so desperately behind on the Marvel storylines. Thanks for pointing us to the seller.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero bids, 10 hours left. $99.Seek second opinion on signature:
    Stephen King's Lisey's Story Signed By The Author UK Hodder & Stoughton

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sloppy, but probably okay. I wouldn't want it, though.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stated fine condition. $49.99 or best offer (suggest an offer half asking price):
    Stephen King - Penthouse - Children of the Corn - March 1977

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Stated fine condition. $49.99 or best offer (suggest an offer half asking price):
    Stephen King - Penthouse - Children of the Corn - March 1977

I'd suggest to keep on looking for this one. I bought it for less than 10 dollars in excellent condition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not sure why this is back up for auction.
    1 bid, $150:
    Dark Dreamers - Signed Deluxe Limited Edition - Stephen King, Dean Koontz
    5 hours left (if it actually sells). $218

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What was the story about that one again? Somehow Joe (Hill) wrote the character description or something?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What was the story about that one again? Somehow Joe (Hill) wrote the character description or something?
    Developed at the suggestion of Stephen King's son, who was a G.I. Joe fan and wanted a magician on the team. Depending on how the story is told, either King or his son, Owen, created Crystal Ball and wrote the filecard.

Crystal Ball's biographical information is a parody of Owen King's own history.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't see these up for auction very often. One bid, $195:
    Complete Masters of Darkness-Signed Ltd. Ed.-Stephen King,Ray Bradbury, & More

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Visions 5.....$199, 11 hours remaining, no bids

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Night-Vision...YAAOSwX~dWiGii

+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 860 ... LastLast