Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103
Results 27,551 to 27,563 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Its a PC copy, but pretty low price: (Full Dark, No Stars Lettered)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/15607706199...&segname=11021
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

This is a great price for what is clearly the traycased edition of Centipede Press' Knowing Darkness rather than the "slipcased" in the auction description.

The seller is a newbie and the listing is poor with inadequate photos and no mention of the extra artbook, etc.

Not sure I would want to risk them shipping it but could be a great buy if someone was in the area and was able to check it over first.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386897989996

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I’m suspect as pics don’t seem to be taken in the same place. I’ve been burnt before by these to-good-to-be-true deals. But good luck to anyone that pursues it….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I’m suspect as pics don’t seem to be taken in the same place. I’ve been burnt before by these to-good-to-be-true deals. But good luck to anyone that pursues it….
    Good point r.e. the different pic backgrounds. The Just-Sue-Me User Name doesn't inspire much confidence, either.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Nor the pic he chose to use………
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

It's got a couple of bids so far. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently the pictures were pilfered from this site, unless they are the same seller, highly doubtful though with the chosen moniker.

https://www.batsoverbooks.com/produc...e-Stephen-KING

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck... I'm actually the current bidder. Anything I can do besides hope I get outbid? (I didn't go much higher.)
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Fuck... I'm actually the current bidder. Anything I can do besides hope I get outbid? (I didn't go much higher.)
    I suppose you can try retracting the bid and/or contacting the seller to void it if he cannot explain the photos.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this message from eBay. Looks like it was a scam.

“We wanted to let you know that an item you were interested in is no longer on eBay because of an issue with the seller's account. We know this is disappointing, but it's best that you don't buy the item from this seller, even if they offer you another way to pay for it.”
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

I reported in. Glad they took action. Cheers.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, glad no one was ripped off.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've bought some signed books from this seller. She's very good. Ships fast and packs well. She has a good copy of Black House flat signed by King if anyone is looking for a copy at a descent price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/14572706325...Bk9SR5qfhL_cYw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103