Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 17,876 to 17,900 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    That's a very "interesting" signature...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Rushed, but legit. David and I are chatting about it now.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Rushed, but legit. David and I are chatting about it now.
    Yep, rushed as thought. King signed it at Fenway this past week.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I think many of the MM sigs will be somewhat off since most of them will come from "chance" meetings (as was the one I have). This one isn't pretty, but if it's a legit signed MM, the buyer got a great deal on it! WOW!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, I'm selling this one - #1110. $445 plus $7 shipping if anyone wants to do PayPal gift.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'd ask to see the spine before buying. It's often faded.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent the seller a request for a full jacket photo and asked about fading. I'll post the response once I get it...or after I buy it if there is no fading. I could handle that price to replace my current sun-faded copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's Greg (Shibus), he's a member here.

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    I was wondering. There's a link to this site in the listing. I could use another My Pretty Pony...

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2056016.l4276
    Wasn't someone looking for this new? Great price imo.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    If I had to not win it at least a member here got it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The seller responded back and let me know that he posted a photo of the full jacket. I can't tell if it's slightly faded, or just looks a bit lighter due to the flash. The edges of the folds look lighter too, which is why I think it may be the lighting rather than fading. Anyone else have an opinion? Is it worth dropping $150, or should I be patient for a cleaner copy and stay happy with my current less-than-pristine copy?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Look at the peaks of the fold in parts of the DJ. They APPEAR to be the same color as what you see on the spine, so MY opinion is that it is lighting as well, minimal fading.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It does look pretty decent but for that price it should include the Collector's slipcase (my opinion). I think you can do better, with a little patience.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or offer me $285 for my copy. I've listed it as such a couple of times here on the site, with no takers.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!!!!!! $1751 for a NF Gunslinger and not even signed in the book? WTF? Who would want a card signed and not the book.. wonder if they realize that for sure or not...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast