Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,250 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul! I do apparently have a B&N less then an hour from me in Melbourne. I am still appreciative of the personalized St. Odd you got for me!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Thanks Paul! I do apparently have a B&N less then an hour from me in Melbourne. I am still appreciative of the personalized St. Odd you got for me!
    No worries. Happy to help.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hurry - The shining s/l $450 OBO

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/171994693727

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Offer 375.. bet you he take it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

BUYER BEWARE: Tony (firemonkey66) bought this book previously and upon receipt noticed significant rubbing to the boards. He forwarded pics to me for a 3rd party evaluation and it is, by far, the worst case of rubbing I have seen on this edition.

I wouldn't own it. It's in rough shape. No fault of the Seller rather as issued by SP. Better copies are out there.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I'll see you there.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

BUYER BEWARE: Tony (firemonkey66) bought this book previously and upon receipt noticed significant rubbing to the boards. He forwarded pics to me for a 3rd party evaluation and it is, by far, the worst case of rubbing I have seen on this edition.

I wouldn't own it. It's in rough shape. No fault of the Seller rather as issued by SP. Better copies are out there.....
    The seller is a nice guy. If you don't mind the rubbing, you'll get it for less than the original price for the book, but Tim is right, the rubbing is on the front and back board and is extensive. I was disappointed when I took the jacket off and I've never even seen another copy of this book in person. If you offer 300 and then counteroffer up to 350, he will probably take it, but don't buy it if you just want to see it in person and then decide to return it. The seller was very nice, but I think he's kind of at the end of his rope with this book and just wants it gone. He didn't really know about the rubbing until I brought it to his attention and I think it was even a bigger disappointment to him than to me.

And thank you, Tim, for posting this. It didn't occur to me to post a warning until I opened this thread tonight and saw yours. I appreciate it.

And the seller's pictures of the rubbing don't really capture it very well. Here's a couple of photos that I took that will give you a better idea of what it looks like in person in case you are thinking of making him an offer. The book was purchased by a member here for a great price. Better than I would have expected and congrats to the buyer. Since the deal's done, I don't think there's any need to display these photos anymore.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Original Stephen King and cast signed production notes from the movie Firestarter? Interesting item if real.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...UAAOSwo6lWQWPw

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Original Stephen King and cast signed production notes from the movie Firestarter? Interesting item if real.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...UAAOSwo6lWQWPw
    I don't think the King sig is legit. I don't know about the others (but I have my doubts).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They are probably all fakes. It is supposed to be signed by Martin Sheen, yet if you look at his signature online, nothing like it in this auction item.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some 1sts, and signed/inscribed King books, many are book club editions, however, all to same person, HERE.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Some 1sts, and signed/inscribed King books, many are book club editions, however, all to same person, HERE.
    This is one of our members here. very trustworthy.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $350

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This one was gone. I looked and she had posted another so I was able to grab that one.

She must have a case of these things.

There is another listed now. She bumped the price to $30.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller is a nice guy. If you don't mind the rubbing, you'll get it for less than the original price for the book, but Tim is right, the rubbing is on the front and back board and is extensive. I was disappointed when I took the jacket off and I've never even seen another copy of this book in person. If you offer 300 and then counteroffer up to 350, he will probably take it, but don't buy it if you just want to see it in person and then decide to return it. The seller was very nice, but I think he's kind of at the end of his rope with this book and just wants it gone. He didn't really know about the rubbing until I brought it to his attention and I think it was even a bigger disappointment to him than to me.

And thank you, Tim, for posting this. It didn't occur to me to post a warning until I opened this thread tonight and saw yours. I appreciate it.

And the seller's pictures of the rubbing don't really capture it very well. Here's a couple of photos that I took that will give you a better idea of what it looks like in person in case you are thinking of making him an offer.
    I bought this for $320.

He didnt want to go lower than $375 but I walked way. He came back at my offered $320 after about an hour. I think he just wanted rid of it.
    Personally I am not too bothered about the rubbing and I don't intend to ever sell, so future value was not an issue. (but I doubt I will ever lose money on it) Whilst I like to get as fine copy of my 1sts as I can, I have some leeway on the S/L's. Small Imperfections are the only way some of these are affordable to me and I'm just happy to have them in my collection.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Simon. Beautiful book at a very nice price!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING price... and if you got the issued dust jacket... well you put that on and you cannot even tell. YOU will NOT lose money. Corgrats. It is a beaut of a book Simon!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Simon.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

And the seller's pictures of the rubbing don't really capture it very well. Here's a couple of photos that I took that will give you a better idea of what it looks like in person in case you are thinking of making him an offer.
    I bought this for $320.

He didnt want to go lower than $375 but I walked way. He came back at my offered $320 after about an hour. I think he just wanted rid of it.
    Personally I am not too bothered about the rubbing and I don't intend to ever sell, so future value was not an issue. (but I doubt I will ever lose money on it) Whilst I like to get as fine copy of my 1sts as I can, I have some leeway on the S/L's. Small Imperfections are the only way some of these are affordable to me and I'm just happy to have them in my collection.
    Wow, 320? That's a great price. If he had offered me a 140 dollar partial refund, I probably would have kept it! Congratulations!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$320 seems a good price to me. The rubbing is a well known issue and lots of the books have it, but it's still The Shining s/l! Good stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Simone ! great deal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast