Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 ... LastLast
Results 25,576 to 25,600 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I’m not going to lie - the predatory pricing from badmoonbooks is disgusting.
    Didn’t a few copies sell on EBay for $1200 plus one I was tracking from Toronto went for $1500.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Agreed
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Didn’t a few copies sell on EBay for $1200 plus one I was tracking from Toronto went for $1500.
    Yes - but that’s completely different. Those were “randomly distributed” - you couldn’t directly buy them for 180 a pop and it sounds like ol’ roy bought plenty.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

+1

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Yes - but that’s completely different. Those were “randomly distributed” - you couldn’t directly buy them for 180 a pop and it sounds like ol’ roy bought plenty.
    Strange..... for 99 gbp i would buy an other copy,
    but 900 for this suddenly appeared.? Its a little bit to ´dangerous´...
    Luckily i already own 2 SL copies.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I jumped on here because I saw Roy's listing and thought whoa! great price because they had been selling for over a grand. Then I read the description and was wondering where in the heck these copies came from? Apparently only the shadow knows......

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I jumped on here because I saw Roy's listing and thought whoa! great price because they had been selling for over a grand. Then I read the description and was wondering where in the heck these copies came from? Apparently only the shadow knows......
    I believe that they did 200 of these... I am not sure why they just released them but perhaps they forgot about them? Not sure but they are the 1st’s and they are on 3rds now I think. Either way, I think this book will sell for about $800 or so when the dust settles... The fact remains that there was 110 given away by wining which makes them scare as people that got them might not care or know the value (hence what they have sold for recently. I paid $1500 for mine!!) or... just keep them on their shelves. Not many have come out in the last couple years. And now you have the 80 snapped up in minutes and let’s say 50% keep and 50% sell them... which is high ratio I think on the sell side..... but you got maybe 40 out there to buy. IF that. And many of those have sold! Be interesting to see where these fall as they are a very sought after item... released then or now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sooooo, the problem is that some kingfans (ha!) either didn't know about the sale or were too slow to get the book, and now that you can get one for half of what it usually goes for, that's a problem?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There was more today for sale... Anyone that ordered more than one.. lost them and they relisted. Sold out in mere seconds...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There was more today for sale... Anyone that ordered more than one.. lost them and they relisted. Sold out in mere seconds...
    I'm wondering if Roy jumped the gun a little in his pre-sale?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm wondering if Roy jumped the gun a little in his pre-sale?

Mulleins
    I’m guessing that he did. I heard that confirmations haven’t even been sent out yet for all who ordered.

Country
    Country Flag

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

https://www.foliosociety.com/row/the...zQzhGiTRF6rrj0
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

30 left
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered and got a confirmation. This makes no sense at all!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may have gotten 2, if the orders actually go through.

There are 19 left
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love you.

I haven't flipped my shit and ordered something so fast since Joyland

Country
    Country Flag

And they're gone while I was trying to get a third copy, sent to my brother :s

Country
    Country Flag

So, do you think that there will be more for sale tomorrow?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

I love you.

I haven't flipped my shit and ordered something so fast since Joyland
    haha Soon as I seen it up I wanted the site to get a chance!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got email confirmation already
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

There were three left....I put t in my basket....too late...all gone (pout)

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In my haste to purchase, I accidentally set up an account on their UK site (which doesn't ship to Canada), then the US Site (had to use a different email, and guess what? Doesn't ship to Canada), and finally their Canadian site before I could get it to work. I logged back into my first two accounts and took the king books out of my baskets in the hopes that it would free those copies back up for others. Happy to have gotten a single copy. I too, received a confirmation email already. Lets hope it all goes through.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Kris just won TDT MVP of the week. I swore off signed books a long time ago but couldn't pass up a signed The Shining at $200 CAN. Now let's see how catastrophic the Folio packing is going to be this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 ... LastLast