Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ebayseller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Thank you for the information. I did not see the Free Shipping, I only focused on the "THEY HAVE BEEN READ A LOT" statement. Free shipping is the sweetener now. Seller has even agreed to customize the remaining three by driving over them with his truck, so that they all look like "Drawing of the Three". What I really like is the matching cover stains (looks like water, coffee, tape, who knows). All I can pray for is that they are NOT first printings, and possibly have previous owners inscriptions. These don't come around that often.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item43cc7ec370

I am the seller of those books...and you all are crazy lol I never spoke to any of you! lol How pathetic you need to lie about these things to make yourselves look better (but I can see at this point ANYTHING will make you look better than you are) ! I was on vacation and couldn't send out and didn't want to pay ebay the money to remove the listing...but boy you all got a great imagination! Never said I would run over them to match...never said I would sign them....all I ever said to anyone who asked about these...I am on vacation and raised the price so no one would buy them while I was gone. You all are a bunch of wacko....oh and liars lol so pathetic
    Hahaha!!! I needed this laugh this morning. It's too bad when people are unable to pick up on sarcasm.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those Penthouse magazines are a bit pricey don't ya think! $60 starting bid! As they say on Shark Tank "I'm Out!"
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Those Penthouse magazines are a bit pricey don't ya think! $60 starting bid! As they say on Shark Tank "I'm Out!"
    Perhaps because 1 auction has 11 magazines, and the other has 12. King collectors probably only want the one for saving.....but the others could serve as "reading" material in the loo.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea if this is signed by famous author Stephen King, or by minor league baseball player Stephen King, or some other person.
    Stephen King Famous Horror Author Rare Signed Autograph Baseball Bat

$333 BIN:
    Stephen King Signed Revival Book Pre-Sale

1 day auction. Ends tomorrow. DJ is trashed, book is severely damaged. One bid, $9.99:
    STEPHEN KING DARK TOWER THE GUNSLINGER 1ST EDITION 1ST PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Amended

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Perhaps because 1 auction has 11 magazines, and the other has 12. King collectors probably only want the one for saving.....but the others could serve as "reading" material in the *loo.

*loo
    /lo͞o/ noun
    a place in which rapid hand and eye coordination is required

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea if this is signed by famous author Stephen King, or by minor league baseball player Stephen King, or some other person.

$333 BIN:

1 day auction. Ends tomorrow. DJ is trashed, book is severely damaged. One bid, $9.99:
    Well I guess we can now officially say there are only 9999 first edition / first printing Gunslingers out there now
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post

$333 BIN:

Well I guess we can now officially say there are only 9999 first edition / first printing Gunslingers out there now

more 8499 first editions, as 1,500 were damaged while production, weren`t they ?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$333 BIN:

I won this book today... I had asked for pictures and he didn't get back to me till after the auction ended and I won... I told him I wanted to see the actual book and it is BEAT. Not worth nothing.... I refused the sale and he agreed and re-listed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post

$333 BIN:

more 8499 first editions, as 1,500 were damaged while production, weren`t they ?
    1,500 were misbound, but reprinted to bring the run back up to 10K.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

$333 BIN:
    [/B][B] Stephen King Signed Revival Book Pre-Sale
    What do we think of this? My understanding of recent King signings is that all the seller (who has a very low feedback number, btw) guarantees may not be possible. Plus, I'm wary to buy anything without seeing pics of the signature beforehand, for reasons of which all of us are all too aware. The receipt and pics, well, they're nice, I suppose, as some reassurance, but, let's face it, anyone can buy three books and then find some signing pics on-line.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

$333 BIN:
    [/B][B] Stephen King Signed Revival Book Pre-Sale
    What do we think of this? My understanding of recent King signings is that all the seller (who has a very low feedback number, btw) guarantees may not be possible. Plus, I'm wary to buy anything without seeing pics of the signature beforehand, for reasons of which all of us are all too aware. The receipt and pics, well, they're nice, I suppose, as some reassurance, but, let's face it, anyone can buy three books and then find some signing pics on-line.
    The seller states" copy of Revival which will be signed by Stephen King on November 16, 2014 in Portland, Maine" The event is on November 17th !
    You never know what to expect from someone who may not know what they are talking about.
    ALSO: The sellers (7) feedback is all feedback as a Buyer not a Seller.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

$333 BIN:

I won this book today... I had asked for pictures and he didn't get back to me till after the auction ended and I won... I told him I wanted to see the actual book and it is BEAT. Not worth nothing.... I refused the sale and he agreed and re-listed.
    With 30 minutes to go, this book is now at $202.50 (compared with the winning bid of $195.61 from yesterday). So, with more pictures that demonstrate how bad the condition of the book is, we have collectively decided it is worth more.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

However, I do really like the photos with the auction. Comparing two of them really demonstrates the dangers of sun-fading:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

$333 BIN:

With 30 minutes to go, this book is now at $202.50 (compared with the winning bid of $195.61 from yesterday). So, with more pictures that demonstrate how bad the condition of the book is, we have collectively decided it is worth more.
    WOW... I cannot believe someone would pay that for that book.. it is so bad I think it has ZERO Value.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The final price was $225. Amazingly enough, it appears that there were no bidders in common between the two auctions.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Man oh man ...

1997 Taylor Cujo Natural Acoustic Guitar Set of 2, Serial #s 971016138 and 971021135

http://entertainment.ha.com/itm/vint...a/7119-85012.s

Fascinating. I've always been under the mistaken impression that a model 10 and a model 14 were radically different in shape, when in fact the images clearly show subtle differences. I'll update the Catalog with this info.
    Here is a video of a Taylor Cujo with a black walnut face, and a distinctly different shape:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

22 hours left. $89.99. Hard to tell if it's a photo artifact, or if the base of book spine is faded.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is a really good deal for this book:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Tales-of...item2a44ead1f1

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    This is a really good deal for this book:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Tales-of...item2a44ead1f1
    How do we know if it is a first printing?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

got deep pockets? - these don't come up often...

My Pretty Pony by Stephen King Whitney Museum Limited Edition 0 bids $3,000 - BIN $4,000
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some major spine fade - Isn't that text supposed to be yellow?

The Gunslinger by Stephen King ( 1982 Hardcover/ Dustjacket 1st Ed 1st Print) BIN $699
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Some major spine fade - Isn't that text supposed to be yellow?

The Gunslinger by Stephen King ( 1982 Hardcover/ Dustjacket 1st Ed 1st Print) BIN $699
    Yes. Badly faded.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 595 596 597 598 599 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast