Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SKELETON CREW poster + art portfolio (not pristine, but not really bad either). Starting bid only $9.95!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I grabbed the Cell manuscript.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That was quick!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm not sure I'd call that a manuscript. Page proofs, rather, or an unbound proof.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John !

I had a chance to buy that "manuscript" 6 months ago but he was asking $1000 for it .
    I think $500 is a more reasonable price .

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations John. I saw that last night when it was first listed. Just wasn't sure what it was. Nice item.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score John, well done mate
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If only I hadn't just spent $500 on hoo-uh, hook rug making lessons! Darn it! Nice purchase John!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Good Job John... saved me $500.... I Still do not have a Cell proof of any sort.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Nice grab, John! Congrats!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea if anyone here collects Audio books on Cassette, but here is a complete Four Past Midnight Set if anyone interested:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/audio...-522989166.htm

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Drool - Stephen King's Lettered Edition of IT, signed 1/52 "M" right now at issue price with a +$200 buy it now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item3a7adef721

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had that persons lettered lifetime membership.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Some of you may have seen this already: first edition/printing of The Stand.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-1978-1S...51169535777%26

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would have seriously considered buying that lettered IT if the cover had not been opened so far. But at the same time I can't help being irked that someone bought the book just to sell it for a profit (assuming of course that his or her financial situation is not forcing him/her to do that) when I tried SO HARD to get one the day it was put up for sale. Time to take a Xanax, gotta go!

An aside - it's a free country and I also respect the right of someone to buy low and sell high - but I still need that tranq!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

They have a lifetime letter membership to CD so they get them "free" and automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would have seriously considered buying that lettered IT if the cover had not been opened so far. But at the same time I can't help being irked that someone bought the book just to sell it for a profit (assuming of course that his or her financial situation is not forcing him/her to do that) when I tried SO HARD to get one the day it was put up for sale. Time to take a Xanax, gotta go!

An aside - it's a free country and I also respect the right of someone to buy low and sell high - but I still need that tranq!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    They have a lifetime letter membership to CD so they get them "free" and automatically.
    I don't think that's right. The owners of previous Lettered editions get "first dibs" on the latest ones. They have to pay the full price each time.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a Lettered copy...I have "V" and it is a wonderful presentation. At the same time I own a matching number S/L and Portfolio which I really love.

Someone could talk me out of my Lettered copy I think. Offer me $2100 + S/H I think would do it. I could use the cash frankly, I've bought WAY too much stuff for my personal collection lately! One of the perks of being Caretaker at Betts!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

From what I understand the subscriptions were done a long time ago and not very many were given out. I'll ask about them on the cd thread and see what Brian or Dan says.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I don't think that's right. The owners of previous Lettered editions get "first dibs" on the latest ones. They have to pay the full price each time.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the lettered "It" - but I haven't opened the shipping box yet, so I don't know what the Letter is... lifetime memberships don't include Lettered editions, at least mine doesn't - (and at the time I bought mymembership about 11 years ago, I don't think any Lettered Lifetime memberships existed, don't know if they do now)

we lifetimers have to buy the Lettered editions at the same price and through the same channels as any one else does.... (though previous buyers of lettered editions do tend to get early notice).

That said, I would consider selling my Lettered "It" in it's unopened shipping box.... but not sure I would sale mine for for what david is selling his for - maybe 2500.00 plus shipping though..... needless to say- it's exactly as received from CD.
    Note: only reason I'd consider selling it is because I'm about to be laid off from work.... wait a year and it I might sale it for less... or I might have a new job and decide not to sale it at all.<= preferred option

BTW Joe - those lifetime memberships weren't "given" - they cost a pretty penny.... I'm probably breaking even about now.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is what Brian said. http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post732357

"Given" wasn't the right word. I'm sure not many we're made available for purchase.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FRANKENSTEIN THE LOST PAGES, by Bernie Wrightson
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_616wt_1271
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

I don't think I've heard of the lifetime memberships, or probably if I did I declined because of lack of funds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast