Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 915 955 1005 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,625 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Who are the 7 adults pictured underneath the tunnel?
    Looks like 7 random actors they expect to play the adults of Chapter 2. Might move that one to the eBay BS thread

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

From China, too, so who knows if you'd ever get it. Lots of counterfeit stuff from China on eBay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This should give us a good idea of current value of a SOD One gift:
    The secretary of dreams vol. 1, Stephen king

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253153655625

I think somebody is a bit delusional...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a nice copy...except for the faded spine. $680 BIN, or make offer (Try $500)

STEPHEN KING The Gunslinger: Dark Tower TRUE FIRST EDITION W/ DJ

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Looks like a nice copy...except for the faded spine. $680 BIN, or make offer (Try $500)

STEPHEN KING The Gunslinger: Dark Tower TRUE FIRST EDITION W/ DJ
    Sold for $680. Offered $500 and counter of $600 was a bit too high for faded spine for me.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Unusual ebay auction for Gunslinger 1/1 and 1/2. Asking price is high but offer can be made!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2-Stephen-Kin...%257Ciid%253A2

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Unusual ebay auction for Gunslinger 1/1 and 1/2. Asking price is high but offer can be made!

https://m.ebay.com/itm/2-Stephen-Kin...%257Ciid%253A2
    I believe that's the same auction that recently ended without bids at $1500. He raised the price to $2000.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nor perfect but worth consifering at $199 BIN and $5 shipping:

Under The Dome - Stephen King - Collector's Edition with cards - Signed

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I'm not even sure what exactly this auction is for
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...r/192302000428
    I think the last time he had this listed on eBay it was for over $5k, wasn't it?
    This seller obviously had a shill bidder in the auction for these items. The lot 'sold' for 1873 bucks, but then the same seller relists for 3500 the next day. Unethical sellers like this should be permanently banned from eBay. If you put something up for auction, either pay for a reserve price, or grow a pair and let them sell.

Sold one:
    https://www.ebay.com/i/192302000428

New one:
    https://www.ebay.com/i/192308316725
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I submitted a report on them. Perhaps it will eventually help

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I'm not even sure what exactly this auction is for
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...r/192302000428
    I think the last time he had this listed on eBay it was for over $5k, wasn't it?
    This seller obviously had a shill bidder in the auction for these items. The lot 'sold' for 1873 bucks, but then the same seller relists for 3500 the next day. Unethical sellers like this should be permanently banned from eBay. If you put something up for auction, either pay for a reserve price, or grow a pair and let them sell.

Sold one:
    https://www.ebay.com/i/192302000428

New one:
    https://www.ebay.com/i/192308316725
    Ha - was going to post the same thing. Has already dropped the price to $3,250

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$149 start, $200 BIN. Free shipping:
    The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 by Stephen King (2006, Hardcover)

Amazing what people will pay $60 for:
    IT 1st edition 1st Printing Stephen King

SOD ONE sold for $200.
    Shocked the IT puled $117.

Traveler DanofGilead is on a distinguished road

http://www.ebay.com/itm/202004071331...84.m1558.l2649

NED DAMERON'S WASTE LANDS PORTFOLIO: ILLUSTRATIONS FROM THE DONALD M. GRANT, PUBLISHER, INC. HARDCOVER EDITION OF STEPHEN KING'S THE DARK TOWER III: THE WASTE LANDS: ARTIST PROOF EDITION – 1991.

Signed and numbered (#682/2000).

Only $75, down from the original $100 asking price.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone is looking for the Nocturnal box jacket for Gwendy
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gwendys-Butt...-/372077964221

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price (if it's not a fake). Ebay had a bunch of these show up all of a sudden. Not sure how to tell a fake from the original release but the prices are very low compared to original release.

Just putting my nickle in (due to inflation). Putting in my 2 cents won't work anymore.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Not sure how to tell a fake from the original release but the prices are very low compared to original release.
    You can tell by the signature in the book he is holding. The 'g' doesn't look quite right....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

???

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

???
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 915 955 1005 ... LastLast