Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 997 1047 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,675 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Traveler Penny_Un_Wise is on a distinguished road Penny_Un_Wise's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Sold for $439! Congrats!

I have a few extras @ $400 + Shipping each if anybody needs one...
    Thanks! Time to apply the funds elsewhere.
    "Be afraid. Be very afraid!"
    -Veronica Quaife

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Sold for $439! Congrats!

I have a few extras @ $400 + Shipping each if anybody needs one...
    Well that was fast. All gone.

Safe to conclude that the Current Market Value has been firmly established at $400+ for a new ‘Slinger DJ.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, I got an extra one of those from Grant when I ordered DT1 from them. Amazing that it sells for $400 now.

HBJ

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That last article seems to be a recent reprint of that old essay. That will definitely interest some people here, like Ari, Jreitan & Justin
    Why would someone pay $23.00+ for this? Just go on the Bangor Daily News site and order a copy, I think it was $6.00 with shipping. They keep up to six months.
    Completists looking for all reprints?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SALEM'S LOT first spanish edition?
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/202295327567?ul_noapp=true

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very rare for King to write an inscription in another author's book-and to sign as Steve:
    Norman Mailer- Executioner's Song True US First Ed. Inscribed by Stephen King

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. We had about eight copies of the BDN sitting around at work. I should have put them up on eBay

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tiny auction, but just in case someone is after one of the Stephen King's N postcards:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-COMIC-BOO...wAAOSwBYFaysDb
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler Penny_Un_Wise is on a distinguished road Penny_Un_Wise's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Nothing a simple request wouldn't lower. 😁
    "Be afraid. Be very afraid!"
    -Veronica Quaife

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Full disclosure: This is my auction. I thought I'd try and see first if there's any interest in the set before breaking them up and focusing on where 95% of the appeal presumably is, i.e. vols. 1 - 4. If go that route, I'll try here first before relisting as separate eBay auctions. I have my eye on a watch I want, though, so hopefully someone else out there is looking for a nice trade set.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...e/132590985693

SOLD.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea if authorized or not, but certainly intriguing at $6.95 BIN:
    Jerry N. Uelsmann POSTCARD Art from Illustrated Edition Stephen King Salem's L

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad ass image

Stephen King "Shardik" Original Drawing Graphite published by "Nocturnal Reader"

$199.00
    Apr-23 16:500 bids
    Free Shipping

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bad ass image

Stephen King "Shardik" Original Drawing Graphite published by "Nocturnal Reader"

$199.00
    Apr-23 16:500 bids
    Free Shipping

Very cool!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I live in the US and just requested to purchase this from the seller - he has not responded (but it's only been a few minutes). If anyone in Europe picks this up for me I will reimburse you and pay all the shipping to the US (and be very grateful and in your debt)!!

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know if you manage to get it shipped to you

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not the first edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

That's not the first edition.
    My high school spanish is a little rusty, it either says first edition or the DUDE is pregnant. My high school spanish is pretty bad. see below

Si quiere saber más no dude en preguntar .

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't state it's a first edition. He's not lying.

And he doesn't say he's pregnant either.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the same guy that was selling them yesterday for $6.95.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They sold so fast, he raised the price.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That's the same guy that was selling them yesterday for $6.95.
    Thats the last image I need to complete my set. almost tempted to buy it just so I have the picture.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has several foreign King books:
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/southsaxonb...p2047675.l2562

+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 997 1047 ... LastLast