Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I check his feedback left for others. That was how someone here caught that pb of the Night Shift that later appeared signed and dated 30 years ago. It was clear it was the same book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Overpriced, but I would love to read the article.
    Portland Magazine Stephen Steven King Star Trek Rachel Nichols 2009 FREE SHIP

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Description of the article: Everyone in Maine is a potential character, and everywhere we visit is part of his fictional universe. Scout the real-life locations that have inspired the frightmaster.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody hear of the fundraiser mentioned by this book seller? - http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item19d912a2d8

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Reserve price of $595. Ha!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    There was a Casey Key Library Book Sale on that date.
    Thanks, Bev. Hope they raised some good money with his donations

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How did this guy get two?

Duma Key dated 2/14/13, starting at $150:
    STEPHEN KING DUMA KEY SIGNED AND DATED FIRST EDITION

UK TWTTK dated 2/14/13:
    STEPHEN KING THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE SIGNED COLLECTOR'S EDITION

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Really, if King donated 4 signed books to the library sale and this guy got two of them?? Sounds suspicious to me!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about any of that (i.e. getting two of the four books) but the signatures look OK to me.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Veryfinebooks are trying to flog a Lettered FDNS they got from Betts for $1550. They are now asking $2500. Ha Ha. Good luck with that.

This particular book (M), has been sold twice by Betts. The first time for $1600, the second for $1550.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item4ac1b229fd

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Veryfinebooks are trying to flog a Lettered FDNS they got from Betts for $1550. They are now asking $2500. Ha Ha. Good luck with that.

This particular book (M), has been sold twice by Betts. The first time for $1600, the second for $1550.

Interesting how quick the turn around from Betts to eBay. I will say after looking at this cover I really wish IT 25th Anniv. was a raw cover for the lettered it would of had so much more pop in my opinion.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Don't know about any of that (i.e. getting two of the four books) but the signatures look OK to me.
    Agree
    reality continues to ruin my life

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Really, if King donated 4 signed books to the library sale and this guy got two of them?? Sounds suspicious to me!!!!
    What would be suspicious about someone either a) bidding high enough to win the 2 books or b) paying what ever the sale wanted for them? Now if this was a raffle it might be a bit more suspicious but I have been to raffles (for charity especially) where there was 1-2 people that just went over board with the ticket buying and won almost everything.
    Christine

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    What would be suspicious about someone either a) bidding high enough to win the 2 books or b) paying what ever the sale wanted for them? Now if this was a raffle it might be a bit more suspicious but I have been to raffles (for charity especially) where there was 1-2 people that just went over board with the ticket buying and won almost everything.
    But if this were a silent auction - it all depends upon who else was there to bid and what they wanted to pay. I have been to my fair share of these and you can get great deals. One of the last ones had a lot of 7 bottles of wine (I live about 30 minutes outside of Napa - so every auction has wine, alas no Stephen King books). I opened the bid $100 - no one else bid the rest of the night - so I walked away with 7 bottles that retailed for $65 each (and actually worth that much - these were really nice reds - '05 cabs - great year for cabs and wine in general). So without being at the charity event we will never know. Although I did send the seller a question - so we will see what the response is.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't so much doubt the sigs, I just wondered how they did it. Good for him/her.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Florida guy also has a Cell dated 2/14/13:
    STEPHEN KING CELL A NOVEL SIGNED AND DATED

AND a Just after Sunset Collector's edition dated the previous day (2/13/13)
    STEPHEN KING JUST AFTER SUNSET COLLECTORS SIGNED EDITION

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Was this the first appearance of "The Jaunt"?
    King, Stephen ROD SERLING'S THE TWILIGHT ZONE MAGAZINE 1st Edition First

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. The Jaunt was reprinted in the December, 1981 issue of Gallery. ($50 for that issue of Twilight Zone seems way too high, by the way.)

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Yep...I do not know who his "core" customers are, but he buys a ton of stuff from me (a top 5 customer in volume) and then marks up 75%+ on most items. He tells me he sells them...I want THOSE customers too!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

How do you figure out the reserve of an item? I thought they were hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Reserve price of $595. Ha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 870 ... LastLast