+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... LastLast
Results 25,476 to 25,500 of 25578

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I couldn’t even sell mine for 300.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    And here is the messed up part... I sold 3 of the CD ones for $400 and could have sold another one!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    And here is the messed up part... I sold 3 of the CD ones for $400 and could have sold another one!

I do love my CD Doubleday editions but CP Salem's is just a damn fine book so that's a crying shame.
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Salem's Lot Deluxe Special Edition Cemetery Dance Slipcase Gift Ed.

New (Other)
    $215.00
    Sep-9 09:070 bids
    $280.00
    Buy It Now
    Free Shipping

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe this has already been discussed, but I think it's worth asking one more time. Is this how King is going to sign from here on out:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...UAAOSwxeddek8m

Man, that's ugly and I'm not going to apologize for my opinion.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I believe this has already been discussed, but I think it's worth asking one more time. Is this how King is going to sign from here on out:

Man, that's ugly and I'm not going to apologize for my opinion.

Mulleins
    Do we know that its real?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, the sig is legit. When in a hurry, king has been really scribbling his last name as of late, but it appears he is now scribbling his entire name. I'm not sure if it's a conscious or subconscious manifestation of his recently expressed desire to not sign books, and concentrate on writing.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IMO, the sig is legit. When in a hurry, king has been really scribbling his last name as of late, but it appears he is now scribbling his entire name. I'm not sure if it's a conscious or subconscious manifestation of his recently expressed desire to not sign books, and concentrate on writing.
    I agree legit. Probably grabbed when on the View.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That sig is legit. And his 1980’s signature is turning in its grave right now... the shame...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not perfect, but a true US 1st/1st at a very good price.
    Hurry!

LONG WALK By Richard Bachman

~Free Shipping! U.S. Seller. Satisfaction Guaranteed!~
    Pre-Owned
    $133.49
    Sep-12 05:53Buy It Now
    Free Shipping
    Free Returns

LONG WALK By Richard BachmanSee more like this

Along the Path of the Beam BadHatHarry is on a distinguished road

Camelot has a consignment for a Suntup Misery limited:

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/misery

$6,000 with some swag (such as the penguin).

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hurry!

Pre-Owned
    $133.49
    Free Shipping
    Free Returns

this one is offered by Zuber
    perhaps a risky one, judging by what I've heard about them?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Free 30 day returns (buyer pays shipping). Seems like a low risk.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hurry!

Pre-Owned
    $133.49
    Free Shipping
    Free Returns

this one is offered by Zuber
    perhaps a risky one, judging by what I've heard about them?
    Never trust them. As RF said it's free return but when they send you eye liner like they sent me then you just get all your money back and hand the eye liner to the wife

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

First signed copies of The Institute.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...MAAOSwoNldfFGo

Probably legit....but damn ugly signatures.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn ugly, but that may be the new paradigm for signatures grabbed on the go. $1,250 is a reasonable price right now, but with King signing ~400 in October, I see the price working its way to down below $1K.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn ugly, but that may be the new paradigm for signatures grabbed on the go. $1,250 is a reasonable price right now, but with King signing ~400 in October, I see the price working its way to down below $1K.
    Probably a better quality sig as well since it won't be rushed.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Traveler themadpoet will become famous soon enough themadpoet's Avatar

We have a couple of King related originals coming up this week on MichaelWhelan.com:

THE MIST BEYOND - a small painting inspired by Frank Muller's audio narration. (This one is still at the framer's. Probably won't have the pic in its frame until tomorrow.)

Acrylic - 8" x 8"

HAND OF FATE - interior illustration originally intended for DT7 but published later in Little Sisters

Acrylic - 9" x 12"

Our next newsletter drops on 9/19. In addition to original art, we'll also have a sale on all Dark Tower prints. Coupon code is exclusive to the newsletter. Subscribe here:

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/follow-us/

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing THIS AUCTION at $830 makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Three days still to go on this auction.....would not be surprised if it goes over $900.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Seeing THIS AUCTION at $830 makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Three days still to go on this auction.....would not be surprised if it goes over $900.
    Two bids since my above post....it's now at $910.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Seeing THIS AUCTION makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Well, it looks like you got a great deal. Congrats. Having a first IT inscribed, signed and dated is very cool. So yea, you got a great deal.
    P.S So I guess you can delete that in your "want" section under your post.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Country
    Country Flag

I believe you did get lucky brother. I was nervous of the seller which was why I avoided that book. He is a well known forger! This is a book I am selling for a chap in Spain. I think it might top $1000! The slicpase is one of a kind too. Pretty cool work and the book is a really nice copy. You did well... 100%
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am now sighing with relief to see this pricing as "IT" was the first autographed SK book I bought as a nervous newbie. I found it last December at a local used bookstore.

As yours, mine too is signed, inscribed and dated (4/6/87)
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option. (seriously)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Seeing THIS AUCTION makes me feel validated about the signed copy I bought in July of this year for $835 plus shipping. Mine was signed, inscribed and dated.....this one is only signed (and comes with a slipcase).

Well, it looks like you got a great deal. Congrats. Having a first IT inscribed, signed and dated is very cool. So yea, you got a great deal.
    P.S So I guess you can delete that in your "want" section under your post.
    Thank you for pointing that out.

Signature updated!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would call that a fake if I was a person who did that kind of thing... but i'm not.
    But I would never own that copy or buy it for a friend for a dollar.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... LastLast