Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Stand Brass Plaques For Sale

Hybrid View

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Stand Brass Plaques For Sale

Peter Schneider was in charge of the production of the famous "coffin Box" for the signed limited edition of The Stand Uncut.

As detailed in his letter, the case originally was to have a brass plaque attached to it. As it turns out, the brass plaques were subject to oxidation, and ended up not being used.

For years, Peter hung onto a large quantity of the plaques. Despite the fact the plaques each have varying degrees of oxidation, they are a part of the history of the Signed Limited edition of "The Stand".

Peter has authorized me to sell these plaques to collectors here at TheDarkTower.org.

Each plaque will include a two page letter from Peter Schneider printed on his personal stationary and hand signed by Schneider describing the events leading up to the change from brass, to a black plaque. The letter will be in an envelope with Schneider's name on it!

NOTE: These plaques have varying degrees of oxidation (duh, that's why they weren't used). They are covered with a removable plastic film. I've included a picture of two plaques side by side, one with plastic on, the other with it removed.

The entire package-Plate, envelope, two page letter, can he bad for $25 each, limit two per person, with free US shipping.

Plaques side by side. Left has plastic film on it, right has film removed:

Envelope:

Letter:

Sample plaques:

Please PM me if interested.

* Satisfaction guaranteed. If not satisfied, return entire package (at your expense) for a 100% refund.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fyi, I have more than the 15 pictured, so feel free to order 2 if you like.

Traveler GregC is on a distinguished road

Default The Stand Plaques

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll take 2 if you have any available. Thanks, Greg C.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GregC View Post
    I'll take 2 if you have any available. Thanks, Greg C.
    Please send me a PM

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will take 2

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My dentist told me to avoid plaque, but I'm sinking my teeth into this offer.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My dentist told me to avoid plaque, but I'm sinking my teeth into this offer.
    Please PM me.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we order from the UK, Jerome?

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Likewise, I will take 2. Thank you,

Jeff

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Can we order from the UK, Jerome?
    Yes. You have to PM me how many, and your mailing address (including email address and Phone # for customs). I'll get you a quote for shipping.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Count me in, Jerome. Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Aww yea

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

I would like one as well.

Thank you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent you a PM, Jerome

Mike

Traveler GregC is on a distinguished road

Default The Stand Placques

Peter Schneider was in charge of the production of the famous "coffin Box" for the signed limited edition of The Stand Uncut.

As detailed in his letter, the case originally was to have a brass plaque attached to it. As it turns out, the brass plaques were subject to oxidation, and ended up not being used.

For years, Peter hung onto a large quantity of the plaques. Despite the fact the plaques each have varying degrees of oxidation, they are a part of the history of the Signed Limited edition of "The Stand".

Peter has authorized me to sell these plaques to collectors here at TheDarkTower.org.

Each plaque will include a two page letter from Peter Schneider printed on his personal stationary and hand signed by Schneider describing the events leading up to the change from brass, to a black plaque. The letter will be in an envelope with Schneider's name on it!

NOTE: These plaques have varying degrees of oxidation (duh, that's why they weren't used). They are covered with a removable plastic film. I've included a picture of two plaques side by side, one with plastic on, the other with it removed.

The entire package-Plate, envelope, two page letter, can he bad for $25 each, limit two per person, with free US shipping.

Plaques side by side. Left has plastic film on it, right has film removed:

Envelope:

Letter:

Sample plaques:

Please PM me if interested.

* Satisfaction guaranteed. If not satisfied, return entire package (at your expense) for a 100% refund.
    A

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Friendly reminder-The price is $25 NET to me. Pay any way you wish through PayPal, but the net to me must be $25 per unit. I'm doing this as a favor to our members to receive an exclusive deal.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI,

I'm down to 7 or less. A couple of people have asked for payment details, but have yet to pay. After these are gone, one will never see them again except on the secondary market (at a presumptive higher price).

Act now!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

FYI,

I'm down to 7 or less. A couple of people have asked for payment details, but have yet to pay. After these are gone, one will never see them again except on the secondary market (at a presumptive higher price).

Act now!
    Hey RF - I paid the other day for two. Just wanted to make sure you saw.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Single (USA) plaques were mailed on Monday, and Doubles and all international orders were mailed Tuesday.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

TWO LEFT!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent Jerome! (Man, I’m late to the party)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    PM sent Jerome! (Man, I’m late to the party)
    In the nick of time!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold Out!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The one I got is second from the bottom row on the right.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I do have 4 left, but they are not in very good shape. I'll have to talk to Peter Schneider about what to do with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast