+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mount Rushmore of Movie Thread

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Mount Rushmore of Tim Burton
    Beetlejuice
    Ed Wood
    Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
    Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mount Rushmore of Jake Gyllenhaal Films

1. Nightcrawler
    2. Prisoners
    3. Brokeback Mountain
    4. Zodiac

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No Enemy??

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    No Enemy??
    Almost. Once we add Trump to Mount Rushmore, I will redo this list and add one more film.

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

Also are you grading Gyllenhaal's performance in those films, or the quality of the films themselves?

I think I agree with Mae, Enemy arguably deserves to be on there. But which film do you remove? Damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize, it's a comedy.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Easy, Prisoners. Great film, but Enemy is better. Both came out the same year, and for me, my list has Enemy at #2 for the year and Prisoners at #6.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Who the fuck is Jack Gyllenhaal?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

He's Jake Gyllenhaal's twin in Enemy
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    I used to think my life was a tragedy. Now I realize, it's a comedy.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought that was Jay Gyllenhaal. Was he triplets?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Also are you grading Gyllenhaal's performance in those films, or the quality of the films themselves?

I think I agree with Mae, Enemy arguably deserves to be on there. But which film do you remove? Damn...
    I'm going with quality of the film. I feel like I have to watch Enemy a second time before I put it on the mountain.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Who the fuck is Jack Gyllenhaal?
    Ouch.

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Mount Rushmore of Fritz Lang
    Metropolis
    M
    The Big Heat
    The Testament of Dr. Mabuse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3