Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mount Rushmore of Movie Thread

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The Mount Rushmore of Heist Films
    How about Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels?

No Blood, No Tears? (I know, I know...no one will have seen this but me.)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Usual Suspects? Ocean's Eleven?
    Both fantastic. I don't really consider Usual Suspects a heist film though. Ocean's Eleven is great, but I guess my Mount Rushmore leans more towards serious films.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Rififi? The Asphalt Jungle?
    I have the Rififi Criterion Blu-ray, but haven't watched it just yet. I enjoyed Asphalt Jungle, but I wasn't blown away.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    How about Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels?

No Blood, No Tears? (I know, I know...no one will have seen this but me.)
    Lock, Stock is close, but Snatch is closer and almost made it. You're right, I have not even heard of No Blood, No Tears, but it's now on my list.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Killing
    Reservoir Dogs
    Heat
    Three Kings

For it would be

The Killing
    Heat
    Out of Sight
    The Sting
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I immediately though of The Sting as well. But's it's a scam; not a heist per se. Regardless, it's one of my favorite movies.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Inception could be considered a heist film as well, although I'm not sure it belongs on the Mountain.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I immediately though of The Sting as well. But's it's a scam; not a heist per se. Regardless, it's one of my favorite movies.
    Yeah, I went back and forth on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Inception could be considered a heist film as well, although I'm not sure it belongs on the Mountain.
    Most definitely a heist film, but not quite in my top 4, although I love it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3