Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Things you want to see...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Things you want to see...

We all know the battle at Jericho Hill is tops on the list of stuff we want to be a part of but how about the little stuff.

For me, its when Roland actually gets Steven's guns. How that happens and what leads to it.

<--is listening right now to their conversation about Hax in the first book.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We all know the battle at Jericho Hill is tops on the list of stuff we want to be a part of but how about the little stuff.

For me, its when Roland actually gets Steven's guns. How that happens and what leads to it.

Doesn't Roland get Stephen's guns when he's sent off to Hambry to avoid Marten?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

More Crimson King and Walter. More background of the exact events that caused the fall of Gilead and the Inner Baronies. More mythology...

"It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I thought those were apprentice guns, I could be way off. But even then, the moment he gave them to him would be nice to see.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Those were his apprentice guns.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought those were apprentice guns, I could be way off. But even then, the moment he gave them to him would be nice to see.
    I'm pretty sure those were Stephen's guns passed on to Roland at that point. I could be wrong I suppose.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Those were his apprentice guns.
    I thought those were shot by Stephen at the whore's place.

If you rescue me

He got another one from the armory...those are one of the little things you have to work with in the series. Plus, Steven was the one doing the shooting, so at that point he couldn't have had them.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those were apprentice guns. I'm currently rereading Wizard and Glass and just last night I read the section in which
    Spoiler:
    Jonas discovers the guns in the floor of the place where Roland, Alain and Cuthburt are staying.

John

Annnnnnnnnd back on topic...I can't wait to see more of what happened to Roland in the Pink Grapefruit..

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad we got the guns thing worked out though...I was pretty sure I wasn't crazy.

Not to mention, you would think that was a thing you would take off your father only when he was dead.

Yeah. I wonder if its passed along with The Jock-Strap of Eld? Or did they not have those things in In-World?

*ahem*....so....Brice....hi! What would YOU like to see in the upcoming series?

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i'd like to see more of Gilead before the fall. the little we saw in the first arc [mostly with Cort] was very cool and i'd like to see more of it as it was. then i'd like to see just how it fell.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

More Crimson King and Walter. More background of the exact events that caused the fall of Gilead and the Inner Baronies. More mythology...

exactly! We have been teased with the Fall of Gilead and I want the play by play.

Also, I'd like to see more of what Robin Furth has to say.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*ahem*....so....Brice....hi! What would YOU like to see in the upcoming series?

I haven't really thought about it. I'm kinda' not sure how I feel about anyone except for King doing new DT stories, honestly.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default Perhaps King could

Somehow fill us in on how Roland lost the belt his mother made for him.
    King said it was important......sounded like a promise to me....
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hear, hear!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The battle at Jericho Hill - but more specifically

Spoiler:
    The deaths of Cuthbert and Alain.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The battle at Jericho Hill - but more specifically

Spoiler:
    The deaths of Cuthbert and Alain.
    Spoiler:

And Rolands escape after the battle

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A story about Jonas after he was sent west and his travells to other worlds would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand St Pierre View Post
    I forgot about the belt...yeah, I'd like to know what happened with that too. Also the Walking Waters story would be interesting to see...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Armand St Pierre View Post
    I forgot about the belt...yeah, I'd like to know what happened with that too. Also the Walking Waters story would be interesting to see...
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't the belt part of the Little Sisters story

No, that was mentioned in Wizard and Glass.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

No, that was mentioned in Wizard and Glass.
    I know, but
    Spoiler:
    didn't he lose it in LSoE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast