The season begins THURSDAY, September 5, 2019. NO late registration!!!!

How to Play

1. It’s simple. Click on the following link and it should take you to the ESPN pigskin pickem site. If you don’t have an ESPN profile, you will have to set one up. Trust me, it’s worth it!!!! If you joined in on the other ESPN contests earlier this year, that profile will work. In fact, as a bonus to joining us in the Pigskin picks, you’ll be able to easily compete in other contests such as March Madness and College Bowl Mania.

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/

Password: roland (all lower case) - please do not share this with non-members of this site.

If you have questions about how to set things up in our group, post your questions and the community of folks here will try and help you out.

2. The contest will begin with the first regular season game in Week 1. Only one entry per person in our group and it must be identifiable to me as a member on this board or you can PM me with your ESPN handle. Once the season has started the group is locked. This means that any latecomers will not be able to join (sorry about that!), so please get in early. Picks for week 1 can actually be made now!

3. The contest will end at the conclusion of the regular season.

4. At the end of the regular season, whoever has the best Win/Loss record wins the coveted First Place trophy. We also award trophies for Second, Third, and a (much sought after, one of a kind, not available in any other contest) Last Place Trophy**

**In order to qualify for last place, you need to pick every week, however, If you mistakenly miss picking one or two games (i.e. a Thursday or Saturday game), we can do the math and, with penalties, make adjustments. To be safe, just be sure to get IN THE GAME each week and make your picks early!!!!

Last year's trophies: