Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, we have a handful of winners for week 11 (12 wins)!!! In no particular order - SpaceMaN, rjeso, NeedfulKings, SkippyDO23, Spencer, Randall Flagg, and doh. Congrats!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Well you two are doing pretty well as of late, Bill!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Well you two are doing pretty well as of late, Bill!
    Yes, but man, there can be bad weeks at any time!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! 9-2!...but still can't lead the division!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like some people are trying to lose???

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Been there, done that!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to SpaceMaN, gersto, and Garrell for having week 12's best picks (11 wins)!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

So something isn't clear to me, This week in the Browns/Steelers game; are we to pick the team we think will have to most points at the end or the most players eligible to finish the game?

Country
    Country Flag

So something isn't clear to me, This week in the Browns/Steelers game; are we to pick the team we think will have to most points at the end or the most players eligible to finish the game?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, when it's clear you can no longer place at the top, there is another trophy awarded here. This will be my first time to try for it.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I keeptrying from 12 th place hoping I may learn something and suck less.

Happy Holidays football folks!!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Such a pleasure watching the Patriots loose.......

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Well, when it's clear you can no longer place at the top, there is another trophy awarded here. This will be my first time to try for it.
    Most coveted! Good luck!

I keeptrying from 12 th place hoping I may learn something and suck less.

Happy Holidays football folks!!
    Spoken like a true Seahawks fan! 12th man?

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Last minute change to pick Houston. I'm glad I did!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got 8 right trying to pick losers. What a crazy week.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Yeah but I'm telling you; if that Tom Brady kid keeps with it he might end up being something!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to gersto for having the best picks for week 13 (12 wins!).

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The 'Hawks looked soooo flat! UGh

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to SpaceMaN, Lurker, and Ben Breeg for having the best picks for week 14 (11 wins!).

I'm also starting to pay attention to last place - incorporating penalties for missed picks, here is where I see it standing.

Rube – 114 (105 plus a penalty of 9)
    Divemaster – 117 (117 penalty - 0)

All others seem to have dropped out...

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Three more weeks. Whew.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Three more weeks. Whew.
    It is tight at the top!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Three more weeks. Whew.
    The Groundhog saw it's shadow???

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Oxcy8 and Ben Breeg for having the best picks for week 15 (12 wins!).

Last Place:
    Rube – 119 (110 plus a penalty of 9)
    Divemaster – 127 (127 penalty - 0)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...let's see. If I had a top rated NFL team and decided to break a rule (for the second time) to gain an advantage over an opponent; would I choose to take that risk against the friggin' BENGALS!!!???

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...let's see. If I had a top rated NFL team and decided to break a rule (for the second time) to gain an advantage over an opponent; would I choose to take that risk against the friggin' BENGALS!!!???
    And why would anyone on a top rated team feel the need to cheat. NFL needs to make a statement...

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm not in contention this year so I decided that I'd pick all the teams that I wanted to win this week instead of making "smart" picks. So far, 0-3. Thanks to TB for giving a win to Houston. After that I quit watching football yesterday. The only game I care about is Monday night. Go Pack go!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast