Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 332 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Confirmed. VJ books does have it. Contacted 2 days ago..ordered one last night.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe did organise an international give away recently on his twitter, but i dont have any news since then...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I missed that...but I don't check Twitter every day
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that he posted that about 2 weeks ago, and it was finishing at the end of the month.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the postman wake me up this morning and i had a little parcel delivered and i was happy to find it was the traycased copy of Horns! But unfortunately the packaking was basically the same as the Waterstones but with a pathetic bit of bubble wrap around the traycase so it has got a bang to one of the corners!!! Im not very happy with this after spending so much on a book and will be sending an email to PS Publising in a min grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway here are pics ...

Here is the bang to the corner

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice though!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After seeing the traycased book, I decided to order the slipcased version. I really like the signature page and the way it looks. $120.00 for a s/l seems to be a good price. I finished reading Horns last night and I thought it was great.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

looks really nice

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! And does this mean that I can expect my slipcased copy to show up anytime soon? I hope so!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a quality edition! Bummer about that traycase corner.

Looks like the book is fine though, so I hope PS sends you a new traycase.

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter from PS said the traycase editions are shipping now (obviously), and the slipcased books are to ship April 12th.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Peter from PS said the traycase editions are shipping now (obviously), and the slipcased books are to ship April 12th.
    Thanks for the heads up, Jerome!

Tito...keep us updated. I would like to know how PS will deal with traycases that are dinged or damaged.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    Tito...keep us updated. I would like to know how PS will deal with traycases that are dinged or damaged.
    I will do, i don't think they will get back to me untill tuesday at the earliest with the bank holidays in the U.K at the moment! Its a real shame because it a great looking book.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book Tito I'm worried now about the condition my S/L will be in when it arrives.
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It truely is, also im waiting to finish my re-read of Horns and then i may go searching for the extra 2 chapters that are only in the limited editions!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

An update on the Traycase, PS Pub have asked me to send it back so they can send me a free replacement and also "a little extra something for the inconvenience"

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    An update on the Traycase, PS Pub have asked me to send it back so they can send me a free replacement and also "a little extra something for the inconvenience"
    That's great news Tito! Glad to see them taking care of their customers.
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Good news.

Expensive to send back to them from the states...if anyone has to do that.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Patrick with selective memory! Just like most guys!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

that Traycased version is pretty cool.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got an email from PS today that my S/L Horns has been shipped. Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 332 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast