Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 332 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 8288

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I wonder why the signed numbered limited edition of Hill's Full Throttle hasn't sold out yet. Usually they go pretty quick.
    Please. I’m trying to resist it. Though I love everything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I wonder why the signed numbered limited edition of Hill's Full Throttle hasn't sold out yet. Usually they go pretty quick.

Me as well.

With shipping to Canada and USD to CAD conversion it's like $300, which is just a bit too rich for me at the moment. We'll see if there are any available after pay day.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Me as well.

With shipping to Canada and USD to CAD conversion it's like $300, which is just a bit too rich for me at the moment. We'll see if there are any available after pay day.
    So we're the reasons it hasn't sold out! Must only be two remaining. LOL

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like Jeff pointed out in this video; he's spent a million bucks on Joe thus far but can't stretch this
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Like Jeff pointed out in this video; he's spent a million bucks on Joe thus far but can't stretch this
    Do collections usually sell slower? I mean in general?

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Because it’s highly overpriced for a Joe hill limited.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Great pics guys! Thanks for sharing the stories and glad you had a good time.

we're waiting Brian......
    Sorry, Lori. Took my old ass some time to recover from nearly 16+ hours in a vehicle! It was well worth it though and I had a blast! Everyone was great and asked great questions. I can't wait until the next event. I've decided I'll travel no matter the distance to see Joe again.

Thanks to Shac's daughter and my wife, I was able to get a total of 9 items signed, including one for my cousin who I'm going to surprise. I could have gone back through the line again but it probably would have been close to another hour wait. We were hungry and tired from the drive so decided the items I got signed were enough. It gave me a whole new appreciation for what Joe does for his fans. He probably signed close to 500 items at this event alone. The man is a machine and must be exhausted after each event.

Huge thanks to Jason (third from the left in the photo above) and his wife Katie for carting us to and from the event from our hotel. As well as dining with us after. An unforgettable evening without a doubt!

Yay!! So glad you had fun Brian! You look very happy What did you get signed?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Same boat Jeff. The more I see of this book the more I like it. I may have to throw in the life vest and get one but still. trying. to. resist.

Country
    Country Flag

Same boat Jeff. The more I see of this book the more I like it. I may have to throw in the life vest and get one but still. trying. to. resist.
    I just remind myself that Paul may be announcing another book this year. And I have a signed/inscribed first edition Full Throttle. And at some point PS will be doing more SK editions and CD will be doing Pet Sematary and SST will continue rolling with the Lansdale collections and Earthling will be doing some lettered editions for which I'm on a waitlist. And then it gets easier.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Being that I have divested myself of 99% of my King signed and gift edition stuff to focus on Joe and some other authors, ordering the new FT s/l was kind of a no brainer for me. Of course being able to make payments through Camelot made a huge difference.🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm considering getting the UK edition of Full Throttle because of the artwork. It's a little less underwhelming than the US cover.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm considering getting the UK edition of Full Throttle because of the artwork. It's a little less underwhelming than the US cover.
    You prefer the stock photo of a motorcycle on the UK cover to the artwork on the US edition? I actually thought the UK edition was a little lackluster looking...

That said, I ordered the signed copy from WaterStones: https://www.waterstones.com/book/ful.../9781473229747

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The picture you posted is the cover I prefer. I'm not sure if there are any other UK editions. There's nothing wrong with the US cover but it's a little too familiar.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! So glad you had fun Brian! You look very happy What did you get signed?
    Thanks, Lori! Pretty much was grinning like an idiot the entire evening as you can tell lol.

Full Throttle, of course, a few UK 1st, a HC of Locke & Key, and a few magazines. I hoping to get those posted in my collection thread in the next day or two.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    You prefer the stock photo of a motorcycle on the UK cover to the artwork on the US edition? I actually thought the UK edition was a little lackluster looking...

That said, I ordered the signed copy from WaterStones: https://www.waterstones.com/book/ful.../9781473229747
    Thanks for posting, didn't see they were selling one signed.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone have recently found an uncorrected proof of HORNS for 0.50
    Maybe someone here that collects him could make him an offer

>>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking..._charity_shop/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler Tatiana will become famous soon enough Tatiana will become famous soon enough

I've just finished reading "The collaborators" short story and I find it good. Has anyone read "the saved"? Send me a spoiler over PM, please

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice ! Ordered a copy from a UK bookseller recently, it’s waiting for me at my UK shipping address..
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long shot but who knows....does anyone have an extra copy of the Dying is Easy ashcan that was handed out at NYCC??
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Not comics again!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First world problems and all that but I was a little frustrated at a recent signing where Hill would only sign Full Throttle and for anything else you would have to go to back of the line afterwards. Usually it's just "I'll sign 2-3 of whatever and then you go to the back of the line" to prevent someone from bringing twelve books or something. He would sign up to three copies of Full Throttle upfront so it wasn't a time issue either. Maybe it was a publisher request or the store trying to sell more copies. I only brought one other book and a comic but it was getting late so I just left.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

If you went to Nashua NH. That was the bookstore rule. He still signed 3 items per person. If one was full throttle. Line ended at 10:02 pm. He signed for everyone and never stopped until he was done. Over 300 people in attendance. I ended up helping his beautiful wife face over 100 more books for the store after he signed over 800 books. I told him to keep it up after he gets famous. Lot Guy said that did not come out the way I thought it in my head. Largest crowd I have seen at a hill event yet

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    If you went to Nashua NH. That was the bookstore rule. He still signed 3 items per person. If one was full throttle. Line ended at 10:02 pm. He signed for everyone and never stopped until he was done. Over 300 people in attendance. I ended up helping his beautiful wife face over 100 more books for the store after he signed over 800 books. I told him to keep it up after he gets famous. Lot Guy said that did not come out the way I thought it in my head. Largest crowd I have seen at a hill event yet
    That's the way it was in Denver as far as the book rule.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    First world problems and all that but I was a little frustrated at a recent signing where Hill would only sign Full Throttle and for anything else you would have to go to back of the line afterwards. Usually it's just "I'll sign 2-3 of whatever and then you go to the back of the line" to prevent someone from bringing twelve books or something. He would sign up to three copies of Full Throttle upfront so it wasn't a time issue either. Maybe it was a publisher request or the store trying to sell more copies. I only brought one other book and a comic but it was getting late so I just left.
    You could still get your other items done, you just needed to have a copy of the new book at first to get in the line. That is pretty standard for most book signings that I have ever done. After all, the author and the bookstore want to sell the new book. Joe took care of the rest of the items at the end of the signing. Still a nice guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 332 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast