Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 332 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice T-Shirt! The book is cool too!
    Paul, I hope to post similar photo from tonight...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice unboxing. Noticed the Josh Malermans’ in the back, good stuff.
    Thanks. I have one on loan back from my son. And of course GOBLIN in the slipcase and the lettered BIRD BOX are my prizes.
    Still hunting for Goblin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice T-Shirt! The book is cool too!
    Paul, I hope to post similar photo from tonight...
    Looking forward to it Shac!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I have one on loan back from my son. And of course GOBLIN in the slipcase and the lettered BIRD BOX are my prizes.

It's a tough one to get! I sure wish I had bought two at the time.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the black edge version of Bird Box from the uk?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    SO SO SO JEALOUS! Though it's putting me on edge the way you're leaning on HORNS.
    Looks like you had an incredible time.
    It’s just a book man.

No but really, I hear what you are saying, and don’t worry I wasn’t putting any weight on it just holding securely waiting to ask him about it.
    Well, it's an awesome story with some awesome photos. And I'm glad Joe got a kick out of seeing a fan with the book.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the black edge version of Bird Box from the uk?[/QUOTE]
    I do not
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have the black edge version of Bird Box from the uk?
    I do not[/QUOTE]

i also do not

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tonight event in Denver

Me and my daughter

With Brian861 and Jason

Joe passed the challenge to write my Hebrew name....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Tonight event in Denver

Me and my daughter

With Brian861 and Jason

Joe passed the challenge to write my Hebrew name....
    Great stuff! Hope you all enjoyed the event!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

What's this about a slipcase for Goblin? It wasn't issued with one, right? Is it a custom job? Tell me, monkey!

Also, it's funny how similar our collections are. As I watch your videos, I look at the shelves behind you and go "Got that. Got that, too. Yup, that one too." You must have great taste!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What's this about a slipcase for Goblin? It wasn't issued with one, right? Is it a custom job? Tell me, monkey!

Also, it's funny how similar our collections are. As I watch your videos, I look at the shelves behind you and go "Got that. Got that, too. Yup, that one too." You must have great taste!
    Months ago, someone on Facebook mentioned that the slipcase for Earthling’s edition of The Scarlet Gospels was a perfect fit for Goblin. So I emailed Paul and asked if he could sell me one. He made it clear that there weren’t many extras and he needed them for the book they were made to hold. But he found one. It’s covered in what Paul refers to as goblin skin.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics guys! Thanks for sharing the stories and glad you had a good time.

we're waiting Brian......

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Only a couple nights sleep until Full Throttle's released! Looking for a copy of the regular presigned edition (the one with the same ISBN as the hardcover 9780062200679 but with a tipped in signature sheet).
    Are you still looking for a copy of this edition?

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Only a couple nights sleep until Full Throttle's released! Looking for a copy of the regular presigned edition (the one with the same ISBN as the hardcover 9780062200679 but with a tipped in signature sheet).
    Found one on Abebooks yesterday. Thanks for asking and for offering to help out, much appreciated!

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Found one on Abebooks yesterday. Thanks for asking and for offering to help out, much appreciated!
    No problem, glad you found one.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not alone, I am sure, but anyone looking to sell NOS4A2 Sub Press with Slipcase? May be interested if price is decent. Thanks a lot.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Sorry, Lori. Took my old ass some time to recover from nearly 16+ hours in a vehicle! It was well worth it though and I had a blast! Everyone was great and asked great questions. I can't wait until the next event. I've decided I'll travel no matter the distance to see Joe again.

Thanks to Shac's daughter and my wife, I was able to get a total of 9 items signed, including one for my cousin who I'm going to surprise. I could have gone back through the line again but it probably would have been close to another hour wait. We were hungry and tired from the drive so decided the items I got signed were enough. It gave me a whole new appreciation for what Joe does for his fans. He probably signed close to 500 items at this event alone. The man is a machine and must be exhausted after each event.

Huge thanks to Jason (third from the left in the photo above) and his wife Katie for carting us to and from the event from our hotel. As well as dining with us after. An unforgettable evening without a doubt!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s awesome you had a great time, Brian. I knew you would and I know you’ve waited a while to see Joe also. You need to get the signed goodies posted on your collection page!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Sorry, Lori. Took my old ass some time to recover from nearly 16+ hours in a vehicle! It was well worth it though and I had a blast! Everyone was great and asked great questions. I can't wait until the next event. I've decided I'll travel no matter the distance to see Joe again.

Thanks to Shac's daughter and my wife, I was able to get a total of 9 items signed, including one for my cousin who I'm going to surprise. I could have gone back through the line again but it probably would have been close to another hour wait. We were hungry and tired from the drive so decided the items I got signed were enough. It gave me a whole new appreciation for what Joe does for his fans. He probably signed close to 500 items at this event alone. The man is a machine and must be exhausted after each event.

Huge thanks to Jason (third from the left in the photo above) and his wife Katie for carting us to and from the event from our hotel. As well as dining with us after. An unforgettable evening without a doubt!
    Pleased to read you had a fab time Brian !!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That’s awesome you had a great time, Brian. I knew you would and I know you’ve waited a while to see Joe also. You need to get the signed goodies posted on your collection page!
    Thanks, Alan! And yes I do!

Thanks, Marco!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks, Alan! And yes I do!

Thanks, Marco!
    Did you get a chance to ask Joe a question? I have seen rumors of keychains being given out...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get the chance, Chris but he did handout out randomly some NOS4A2 key chains. Shac scored one.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why the signed numbered limited edition of Hill's Full Throttle hasn't sold out yet. Usually they go pretty quick.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 332 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast