Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 332 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 8288

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Looks like i should be able to make the NH and Bangor events. #’s 19 and 20! Is there a particular number at which you get promoted from Loyal Fan to Creepy Stalker?
    Do you have anything by Hill that he hasn't signed, Chris?

And you are already at Creepy Stalker status, I believe!
    Actually yeah, the new collection Alone In The Dark which has his new story Faun. Oh, and the adoption papers....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by saginaw View Post
    Thanks but it's not availalbe in my country, and VPNs like usa web proxies do not work.
    Any chance that you could try using this website for saving the video, and sending it to me in private?

> https://y2mate.com/fr/youtube/gY-eeoujIYk
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saginaw View Post
    Thanks but it's not availalbe in my country, and VPNs like usa web proxies do not work.
    Any chance that you could try using this website for saving the video, and sending it to me in private?

> https://y2mate.com/fr/youtube/gY-eeoujIYk
    It works on TOR.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Wow - almost a complete snub of the Midwest.
    Not sure if your mailbox is working. Sent. Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Here is the book tour list:

Monday, September 30 - 7:30 PM
    POWELL'S BOOKS
    1005 W Burnside St Portland, OR 97209

Tuesday, October 01 - 7:00 PM
    COPPERFIELD BOOKS
    140 Kentucky St Petaluma, CA 94952

Wednesday, October 02 - 7:00 PM
    TATTERED COVER BOOK STORE
    2526 E. Colfax AVE Denver, CO 80206

Thursday, October 03 - 7:00 PM
    POISONED PEN
    4014 N Goldwater Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Friday, October 04 - 7:00 PM
    BOSWELL BOOK COMPANY
    2559 N Downer Ave Milwaukee, WI 53211

Monday, October 07 - 7:00 PM
    CENTER FOR FICTION
    15 Lafayette AVE Brooklyn, NY 11217

Friday, October 11 - 7:00 PM
    BARNES & NOBLE NASHUA #2791/NASHUA
    235 Daniel Webster HWY Nashua, NH 03060

Wednesday, October 23 - 7:00 PM
    BOOKS A MILLION, 116 Bangor Mall Blvd
    Bangor, ME 04401

Saturday, October 26
    Full Throttle by Joe Hill will be featured on/at:
    WORD. FESTIVAL

https://www.harpercollins.com/978006...full-throttle/
    I will be at the Denver one. I saw Joe when he was here for the NOS4A2 book tour. I can't wait!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I will be at the Denver one. I saw Joe when he was here for the NOS4A2 book tour. I can't wait!!!
    I'll be at the Denver event as well
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wish there was one closer. Brooklyn's closest to me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for UK editions of NOS4R2, the Fireman or Strange Weather?

All are signed 1st/1st UK editions in Fine/Fine condition.

NOS4R2 has a promotional postcard.
    Fireman is the goldsboro limited edition with red sprayed edges and is numbered out of 350
    Strange Weather is a signed trade edition

SOLD

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yay Brian! FINALLY! I'm glad you'll get to meet him!
    I'll be going to the Bangor one. About time he hit up his home town!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No Canada dates, boo! I was actually looking forward to taking my fancy, super limited non-signed trades for Mr. Hill to scribble in but no such luck.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Yay Brian! FINALLY! I'm glad you'll get to meet him!
    I'll be going to the Bangor one. About time he hit up his home town!
    Thanks, Lori! Me too! I'm pretty stoked! Will be meeting up with a CD forum member there as well. I have to gather up all my goodies for Mrs. King's little boy to sign
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Brian!! When I saw him in Savannah, I put in a request for him to hit the Midwest. Guess he didn't listen, but at least you'll get to go!

He's also not coming back to the south, not that I blame him...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Brian!! When I saw him in Savannah, I put in a request for him to hit the Midwest. Guess he didn't listen, but at least you'll get to go!

Milwaukee is the Midwest!!

Country
    Country Flag

I remember that, Dez! We'll call it a close miss And one of the other Brians (bdwyer19) is technically right.

For you folks that have taken comics to get signed, how did you go about transporting them carefully? I'm sure he doesn't want to wait for me to pull each one out of the bag.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I remember that, Dez! We'll call it a close miss And one of the other Brians (bdwyer19) is technically right.

For you folks that have taken comics to get signed, how did you go about transporting them carefully? I'm sure he doesn't want to wait for me to pull each one out of the bag.
    Unless you are the first 2 or 3 people in line, there will be time. Transport them how you feel most comfortable, then remove them while in line. In bags with backboards should be safe enough. He also respects the items and has always treated my stuff carefully. Except for the Rush t-shirt i gave him....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Unless you are the first 2 or 3 people in line, there will be time. Transport them how you feel most comfortable, then remove them while in line. In bags with backboards should be safe enough. He also respects the items and has always treated my stuff carefully. Except for the Rush t-shirt i gave him....
    Thanks, Chris! I hear he really loves Rush

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldsboro Full Throttle limited edition. Only 150 copies

http://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/full-throttle

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Goldsboro Full Throttle limited edition. Only 150 copies

http://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/full-throttle
    Thanks, Shac! Ordered.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - you must be searching all sites...hadnt got email about that one yet...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! ordered.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Petaluma is just an hour away...will see if I am off that day
    I will likely be traveling back from Seattle that day

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The good news for SF Bay Area fans is that the Petaluma stop is second on the tour.
    Joe is likely to not be exausted. Thus he is likely to stay a while and sign.
    People with multiple books, comics should only go through the line with one item, then return to the end of the line.
    Once there are only a handful of fanatics in line, then you can ask if Joe will sign 9 or 10 items, then get back in line.
    Don't be weird and bring 50 items. Prioritize your top 15 to 20 items max.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - you must be searching all sites...hadnt got email about that one yet...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The good news for SF Bay Area fans is that the Petaluma stop is second on the tour.
    Joe is likely to not be exausted. Thus he is likely to stay a while and sign.
    People with multiple books, comics should only go through the line with one item, then return to the end of the line.
    Once there are only a handful of fanatics in line, then you can ask if Joe will sign 9 or 10 items, then get back in line.
    Don't be weird and bring 50 items. Prioritize your top 15 to 20 items max.
    50?! Hell, it's going to be a challenge for me to find 20 items in my collection that aren't signed out side of comics

I don't think it's weird to want a favorite author to sign as much as he's willing to. Hell, King can't even take a leak without getting hit up

Country
    Country Flag

And I just received a newsletter from Goldsboro a few days ago with no mention of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 332 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast