Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 332 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi all,
    A bit of shameless promotion for those who haven’t subscribed to my newsletter. The non-fiction and unpublished sections on my site www.joehillbibliography.com went live last Monday in honor of Joe’s 46th birthday
    Thanks for posting, Marco and sending me farther yet down the rabbit hole
    You’re more than welcome Brian ! That’s what you get when you take the red pill
    See, thats my problem. I always get confused as to which Pill i need to take. I get all panicky, reach a state where i am unable to make a decision and end up jamming them both down my throat with a swig of absinthe. Thrre days and four state lines later i wake up in a shed behind a construction site with an empty PayPal account and a half a dozen e-receipts.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Hi all,
    A bit of shameless promotion for those who haven’t subscribed to my newsletter. The non-fiction and unpublished sections on my site www.joehillbibliography.com went live last Monday in honor of Joe’s 46th birthday
    See, thats my problem. I always get confused as to which Pill i need to take. I get all panicky, reach a state where i am unable to make a decision and end up jamming them both down my throat with a swig of absinthe. Thrre days and four state lines later i wake up in a shed behind a construction site with an empty PayPal account and a half a dozen e-receipts.
    Same boat, Chris......same boat.......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Hi all,
    Same boat, Chris......same boat.......
    As long as the e-receipts are for new additions to your collection.....
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Urgent request NEED Strange Weather Limited Edition

I have a favor to ask. Perhaps someone can help me out. I have been in school for almost 2 years now. I graduate august 10th.

I have been so busy with school that I missed out on Joe Hills limited edition of Strange Weather by Cemetary Dance. Did anyone order an extra copy by chance that they are willing to sell me?
    Thanks in advance.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    I have a favor to ask. Perhaps someone can help me out. I have been in school for almost 2 years now. I graduate august 10th.

I have been so busy with school that I missed out on Joe Hills limited edition of Strange Weather by Cemetary Dance. Did anyone order an extra copy by chance that they are willing to sell me?
    Thanks in advance.

Gabriel

hurry, before they are gone:
    https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/stran...ill-4397-p.asp

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I have read all of Joe Hill's books, except for The Fireman. My favorite novel of his was Heart-Shaped Box.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You’ve probably already heard about it or read it, but I’m really excited Netflix has ordered a 10 episode first season of Locke & Key
    Even more so because Joe mentioned that if Netflix would give it a go, he would give World War Key: Revolution a swing.

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You’ve probably already heard about it or read it, but I’m really excited Netflix has ordered a 10 episode first season of Locke & Key
    Even more so because Joe mentioned that if Netflix would give it a go, he would give World War Key: Revolution a swing.
    I'll get excited if/when it actually happens and it's actually good! lol.

I think World War Key: Revolution would do well with or without the show. I hope that's something Joe and Gabe decided to move forward with.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I think World War Key: Revolution would do well with or without the show. I hope that's something Joe and Gabe decided to move forward with.
    Ok, cool I'm glad I'm not crazy. I swore I heard about the Netflix 10 episode deal a month or 2 ago.
    I don't remember Revolution though.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone received their copy of CD's SNL of Joe Hill's Strange Weather yet?

Thanks!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    From the CD thread: "We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!"

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    From the CD thread: "We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!"
    Thanks Bev! =)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Ok, cool I'm glad I'm not crazy. I swore I heard about the Netflix 10 episode deal a month or 2 ago.
    I don't remember Revolution though.
    You’re correct that a couple of months ago it was reported that Netflix was considering picking up L&K but only a couple of days ago Netflix actually confirmed the project.
    As for Revolution, Joe’s mentioned several times over the last couple of years that he’d like to make a new L&K series which take place during the various wars. Each story arc focussed on one particular time of war. Apparently Revolution is the name of the first arc

Country
    Country Flag

So what you're saying, Marco, is be prepared to buy 20 copies of the same comic

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone still needs the Strange Weather S/L, DRP still has ONE available for $185.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

At least 20 different versions...

Country
    Country Flag

At least 20 different versions...
    They know I'll buy them so the joke's on me I reckon.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    If anyone still needs the Strange Weather S/L, DRP still has ONE available for $185.
    They are showing two available as of this morning.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It says, "1 item left " in my browser.

Country
    Country Flag

Now it's out of print.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it's out of print.

Still showing 1 left in my browser...

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Now it's out of print.
    Showing the same for me now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Little cheaper but probably around the same after shipping.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinning out my Hill collection to save space from multiple copies! Ah, a collectors world
    Selling the Sub Press S/L of NOS4A2. Sub Press slipcase included. Slipcase has minor shelf wear on bottom, book and DJ are in Fine condition.
    Please PM offers if interested.
    Thank you!

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 332 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast