Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 332 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I might be selling some Joe Hill signed/limited editions soon and was wondering if there is a Thread for Joe Hill #'s so I can make sure the right person gets to match any numbers they want for their Joe Hill or King books.

Or is this that thread somewhere on a post in history?

thx for any insight
    Curt
    there is no thread with numbers. I would just post them in this/other authors JOe hill thread/ other authors classifieds thread.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I might be selling some Joe Hill signed/limited editions soon and was wondering if there is a Thread for Joe Hill #'s so I can make sure the right person gets to match any numbers they want for their Joe Hill or King books.

thx for any insight
    Curt
    there is no thread with numbers. I would just post them in this/other authors JOe hill thread/ other authors classifieds thread.
    Okay, I just listed them (and referenced a BUNCH of other authors I'm selling I think) all on the Other Author Classified section so less confusing.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE LIST BUT PLEASE MOVE RESPONSES OVER TO CLASSIFIED LISTING I DID. THX
    Okay, that seems easy way to do it. I need to verify prices on some internet sites unless someone has easy fair pricing list as I've not done that yet, but maybe nobody wants any of them so doesn't matter.

I have a list that I think is still accurate. Here we go...

20th Century Ghosts; 1st/1st Signed and Joe Hill Remarque
    20th Century Ghosts; S/L #95
    Gunpowder; 1 of 200; S/L #65
    Heart Shaped Box; S/L #319 out of 1300
    Horns S/L; #276 out of 500. Joe Hill Remarque
    Horns; UK; 1st/1st Signed with Joe Hill Remarque
    The Saved; S/L; #61
    Better Than Home (x2); Purchased from the original publisher years ago (so legit over fake ones I think read somewhere)
    Pop Art Chap Book; S/L; #138/150 only
    GHOST Key; S/L; Original Locke and Key release from Comicon I think in 2009. #6 out of 500 keys so pretty awesome low number.
    The Fireman; signed; 1st/1st
    The Fireman; Signed and inscription reads something like, "Hey! Put my books on top of my dad's on the bookshelf!"

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

thx for any insight
    Curt
    Okay, I just listed them (and referenced a BUNCH of other authors I'm selling I think) all on the Other Author Classified section so less confusing.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE LIST BUT PLEASE MOVE RESPONSES OVER TO CLASSIFIED LISTING I DID. THX
    Okay, that seems easy way to do it. I need to verify prices on some internet sites unless someone has easy fair pricing list as I've not done that yet, but maybe nobody wants any of them so doesn't matter.

I have a list that I think is still accurate. Here we go...

20th Century Ghosts; 1st/1st Signed and Joe Hill Remarque
    20th Century Ghosts; S/L #95
    Gunpowder; 1 of 200; S/L #65
    Heart Shaped Box; S/L #319 out of 1300
    Horns S/L; #276 out of 500. Joe Hill Remarque
    Horns; UK; 1st/1st Signed with Joe Hill Remarque
    The Saved; S/L; #61
    Better Than Home (x2); Purchased from the original publisher years ago (so legit over fake ones I think read somewhere)
    Pop Art Chap Book; S/L; #138/150 only
    GHOST Key; S/L; Original Locke and Key release from Comicon I think in 2009. #6 out of 500 keys so pretty awesome low number.
    The Fireman; signed; 1st/1st
    The Fireman; Signed and inscription reads something like, "Hey! Put my books on top of my dad's on the bookshelf!"
    Hi,
    Is your S/L 20th Century Ghosts a PS slipcased with the yellow/orange dust jacket? If so I'm interested. Board member Beverly Marsh recently sold one on eBay and it ended at $177. Sending offer through messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Is anyone in the market for a 20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing signed trade hardback edition? This is the one limited to 500 signed by Joe Hill only, not the 1/200 slipcased limited signed by Hill and Chris Golden. This copy is brand new, never read in beautiful condition. Looking for $325 OBO for it. Shipping included to the U.S. EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com for pics and serious offers.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw in the PS Newsletter that Joe married Gillian Redfearn, his former UK publisher.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to give a big shout out to: Brian861, Pretty awesome DT.orger

I received the Joe Hill "Carousel" LP (on my doorstep after work)
    Ya'all might remember him mentioning last week that he had a few extras LP's available for free to anyone interested..
    We'll I PM'd him my interest.
    He sent it.
    He also sent postage paid.

Thank you very very much.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Need to give a big shout out to: Brian861, Pretty awesome DT.orger

I received the Joe Hill "Carousel" LP (on my doorstep after work)
    Ya'all might remember him mentioning last week that he had a few extras LP's available for free to anyone interested..
    We'll I PM'd him my interest.
    He sent it.
    He also sent postage paid.

Thank you very very much.
    You're most welcome, Richard. Glad it arrives safely.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Saw in the PS Newsletter that Joe married Gillian Redfearn, his former UK publisher.
    Publisher, or publicist?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to her twitter account, she is "Publishing Director of Gollancz"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Publisher, or publicist?
    What Jeremy said I guess

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Does anyone know if Dark Carousel will be released in an audio cd format or mp3 download for purchase in the future? Or if there's any plans to do a print version of the story? For those that have listened to it, how is it?

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Publisher, or publicist?
    What Jeremy said I guess
    Gillian was Joe’s UK publisher. I’ve met her several times in the past during Joe’s UK book tours and we’ve been in touch ever since. She’s an extremely nice person and I’m happy for both of them.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Publisher, or publicist?
    What Jeremy said I guess
    Gillian was Joe’s UK publisher. I’ve met her several times in the past during Joe’s UK book tours and we’ve been in touch ever since. She’s an extremely nice person and I’m happy for both of them.
    I apologize, Marco. I did read that in your latest update. Best wishes to them both as well!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Does anyone know if Dark Carousel will be released in an audio cd format or mp3 download for purchase in the future? Or if there's any plans to do a print version of the story? For those that have listened to it, how is it?
    I enjoyed it, Heather. I believe it was only about an hour and 25 minutes long. I'm sure it'll show up somewhere else sooner or later.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Publisher, or publicist?
    What Jeremy said I guess
    I apologize, Marco. I did read that in your latest update. Best wishes to them both as well!
    No need to apologize Brian! I was merely trying to clarify things

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Publisher, or publicist?
    What Jeremy said I guess
    No need to apologize Brian! I was merely trying to clarify things

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Those of you that are still looking for copies of Dark Carousel check your local 2nd and Charles. My store got three copies.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

We re-watched Horns the other day, it's a pretty great movie but I have to say that Lee's casting might be the worst in any adaptation I've ever seen.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    A bit of shameless promotion for those who haven’t subscribed to my newsletter. The non-fiction and unpublished sections on my site www.joehillbibliography.com went live last Monday in honor of Joe’s 46th birthday

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,
    A bit of shameless promotion for those who haven’t subscribed to my newsletter. The non-fiction and unpublished sections on my site www.joehillbibliography.com went live last Monday in honor of Joe’s 46th birthday
    Why are you excluding audiobooks? I think it would be a good resource to have. Since they are different in ways of narrators and there might be cast readings later on like Locke and Key. It's always good to know if an audio version of a piece that's in a multi-author collection is available as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Can't remember if I subscribed before, but if not, I did it again!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hi all,
    Can't remember if I subscribed before, but if not, I did it again!
    Cheers!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hi all,
    Why are you excluding audiobooks? I think it would be a good resource to have. Since they are different in ways of narrators and there might be cast readings later on like Locke and Key. It's always good to know if an audio version of a piece that's in a multi-author collection is available as well.
    Thanks for asking. Primary reason is that I don’t collect audiobooks, ebooks and largeprint myself so I haven’t got much info on those. But if more people are interested I can always look into adding these formats.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Thanks for posting, Marco and sending me farther yet down the rabbit hole

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    A bit of shameless promotion for those who haven’t subscribed to my newsletter. The non-fiction and unpublished sections on my site www.joehillbibliography.com went live last Monday in honor of Joe’s 46th birthday :)
    Thanks for posting, Marco and sending me farther yet down the rabbit hole :)
    You’re more than welcome Brian ! That’s what you get when you take the red pill :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 332 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast