Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 332 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who did you guys order from?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I ordered direct from Anderida. I just checked out joehillbibliography.com and see that MarcoL posted this on his site:

# of copies: 100

Remarks: slipcased, tipped in limitation page. 5 additional unnumbered copies with a lightning symbol instead of a number on the limitation page

So, Brian, looks like we have a unique copy--one of five.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

They offered 100 numbered and 5 lightning bolt copies. Stated on order form. I can email to confirm. If someone wants mine for my cost $108. Plus shipping. Feel free to pm me. I have extra lightning bolt copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    I ordered direct from Anderida. I just checked out joehillbibliography.com and see that MarcoL posted this on his site:

Remarks: slipcased, tipped in limitation page. 5 additional unnumbered copies with a lightning symbol instead of a number on the limitation page

Where I purchased mine also. Didn't notice that you could request the lightning bolt when ordering though. Might have not been an option at the time I ordered. Did you guys order when they offered more for sale?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered right off the bat the first time when Marco initially posted. I didn't notice the ability to request the lightning bolt, but I'm fine with it.

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered right off the bat the first time when Marco initially posted. I didn't notice the ability to request the lightning bolt, but I'm fine with it.
    I think it's pretty cool personally. Not sure where the value lays therein, but that's always be an afterthought for me.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think they are so unique. There is only one #1, one #2, etc. but there are 5 lightning bolts. Like PC copies, not as desirable as a numbered copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I don’t think they are so unique. There is only one #1, one #2, etc. but there are 5 lightning bolts. Like PC copies, not as desirable as a numbered copy.
    I assumed that's how the marketplace will consider them, but I'm happy with it and it's unlikely mine will leave the shelf. Always interesting and educational to get everyone's input.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my copy of The Weight of Words today...signed by Hill, Gaiman and others. Very nice book. I tried uploading pictures to the gallery but they aren't showing up - will have to check on that later.

Country
    Country Flag

Received my copy of The Weight of Words today...signed by Hill, Gaiman and others. Very nice book. I tried uploading pictures to the gallery but they aren't showing up - will have to check on that later.
    Congrats. I missed out on that one somehow. Will have to try and pick it up at some point.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. I missed out on that one somehow. Will have to try and pick it up at some point.
    Brian! How could you? It is a pretty book and I'm sure they will pop up on eBay soon enough. Think you would like it!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know its a long shot but does anyone have a slipcase for the Sub Press Nos4a2 available?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Brian! How could you? It is a pretty book and I'm sure they will pop up on eBay soon enough. Think you would like it!
    I know I believe you're right though with folks starting to receive theirs.

Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!
    Ugh. I don't see how you folks do it up there, Lori. We've got some bone chilling weather in store for us as well. I hope you get to go and score the sig! And tell Joe, Midwest tour through the Heartland, buddy

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably most of you saw this if you get the Sub Press newsletter but they found 10 limited editions of The Weight of Words for those that missed out (ahem Brian )

Country
    Country Flag

Probably most of you saw this if you get the Sub Press newsletter but they found 10 limited editions of The Weight of Words for those that missed out (ahem Brian )
    Thanks, Lori but I was late on the draw again. I checked several hours after the email had been sent out and they were gone.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!
    I have an extra copy. Send me a pm.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:
    Joe Hill Nos4a2 IDW, Lettered edition, Fine, $825 friends & family plus shipping.
    Last edited by ym2000; 01-25-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Reduced
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on Joe's graphic novels other than Locke & Key?

I'm currently halfway through L&K and wondering if I should check out his other graphic novels when I get done.

Thanks.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

I'm currently halfway through L&K and wondering if I should check out his other graphic novels when I get done.

Thanks.
    Wraith is awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Thanks.
    Wraith is awesome!
    Your avatar is killing me, Tim!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Thanks.
    None are as good as Locke and Key but
    The Cape is a blast! (The Cape prequel wasn't written by him so I haven't read it)
    Wraith is great but better if you read Nos4ra2
    Thumbprint isn't my kind of thing, mainly bc it's set in the real world,
    but it is a good story.
    Tales from the Darkside is excellent.
    There's some Locke and Key one offs that I don't remember.
    I think that's it right?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the place but... I have a Joe Hill Locke & Key "Key" for sale in the Collectable Classifieds.
    PM me if anyone is interested.
    -Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So Lori, did you go to the NH event? Just learned that Joe read a brand new short story to the audience there called "You Are Released". Obviously very curious about this new short.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 332 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast