Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 332 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    For those interested in the B&N Black Friday edition of Strange Weather
    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/bla...editions-books
    And
    http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...ographed-Books

As mentioned previously the only difference is the ISBN (besides the tipped in signature page which is also in the other presigned editions).

Anyone have plans to pick up a copy?
    I don't want one personally but I'd be willing to pick up copies from my local B&N if anyone is interested and I'm in town on that date. My job takes me out of town pretty much daily so it's always a crapshoot. Anyway, PM if interested.

P.S. Any clue when they're opening up for BF?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

J/w how is the second NOS4A2 limited with the Wraith comic for those who have it? I already own the original with Gabriel Rodriguez’s art.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    J/w how is the second NOS4A2 limited with the Wraith comic for those who have it? I already own the original with Gabriel Rodriguez’s art.
    I really like it. It's a heavy book, nice production.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff has finished the US and UK slipcases. Beautiful stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

They are, Peri! And a huge thanks for Simon for sending him the designs. The two to the left will be on their way to me soon

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

You don't see much art based on Joe's stuff.
    this is cute
    https://nineteeneightyeight.com/coll...t=443215806483

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Jeff has finished the US and UK slipcases. Beautiful stuff.

First time I have seen the finished result. They turned out well
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The numbered, limited UK edition of Strange Weather is available to order at www.anderidabooks.co.uk. Additional details, see Strange Weather page in the BOOKS section on http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And

As mentioned previously the only difference is the ISBN (besides the tipped in signature page which is also in the other presigned editions).

Please PM if you're able to help out with the B&N Black Friday edition of Strange Weather. Cheers!

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

And

Please PM if you're able to help out with the B&N Black Friday edition of Strange Weather. Cheers!
    I'll probably go to my local store. Who knows what they might have?

I wonder if there is a purchase limit.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

The numbered, limited UK edition of Strange Weather is available to order at www.anderidabooks.co.uk. Additional details, see Strange Weather page in the BOOKS section on http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Are these sold out already? I didn't see it on the website.

And

I'll be headed that way, Marco unless you already have a buyer.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thought it was just me!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Thought it was just me!
    If you search for writer joe hill in the top left corner of their site, a ‘preorder’ item of Strange Weather shows up and that’s the one I ordered based on the information I received from Anderida (it’s a bit cheaper than the issue price).

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was just me!
    If you search for writer joe hill in the top left corner of their site, a ‘preorder’ item of Strange Weather shows up and that’s the one I ordered based on the information I received from Anderida (it’s a bit cheaper than the issue price).
    Reckon we'll see. Kudos to Anderida for accepting PayPal. Makes international purchases so much easier. (Are you listening Waterstones).

I'll be headed out to B&N in the morning if anyone else wants a BF copy of SW.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Marco, thank you so much for the heads up on this signed, limited for Strange Weather. This would have completely slipped by me without you sharing the link. I'm thankful for this forum and its members. Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was just me!
    SHIT! Where did it go?!? Oh no!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Marco, thank you so much for the heads up on this signed, limited for Strange Weather. This would have completely slipped by me without you sharing the link. I'm thankful for this forum and its members. Happy Thanksgiving, all!
    Agreed! I first saw it listed on Marco's site and inquired when it'd go on sale. Then I frantically emailed Marco when I thought I didn't see it there! They didn't do a great job of providing details in the preorder link so hopefully I clicked on the correct one.

Damnit, Dez! I knew I should have went ahead and ordered you a copy. I no longer see it there as well. I have failed you, my Queen

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    You’re welcome! Hope you all didn’t eat too much turkey yesterday

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was just me!
    Wow, that went fast....I posted the information here before I sent out my newsletter later that evening with the same details. Anyhoo, I know the owner of Anderida and will ask him if there are any copies left.

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was just me!
    Wow, that went fast....I posted the information here before I sent out my newsletter later that evening with the same details. Anyhoo, I know the owner of Anderida and will ask him if there are any copies left.
    The preorder link has been removed as they almost sold all copies. There are a few copies left which will be listed on their site shortly, so if you’d like one, keep a close look at their site.

Country
    Country Flag

And

Shout out to Brian for picking up a copy of the Black Friday edition for me !

Country
    Country Flag

And

Shout out to Brian for picking up a copy of the Black Friday edition for me !
    Most welcome, Marco!

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was just me!
    The preorder link has been removed as they almost sold all copies. There are a few copies left which will be listed on their site shortly, so if you’d like one, keep a close look at their site.
    I've been going on to search the site every 20-30 minutes since they emailed me saying they would be putting a couple more up. haha

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Thought it was just me!
    I've been going on to search the site every 20-30 minutes since they emailed me saying they would be putting a couple more up. haha

Posted extra copies this morning at 253am. Only $108 us dollars. 1 left. Hope you got it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 332 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast