Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 332 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Anyone interested in the first printing trade sized paperback of 20th Century Ghosts? Signed in front of me in Toronto at the promo tour for Horns. It says "Best, Joe Hill" and has a doodle of a ghost. I also have the first two trade hardcovers of Locke & Key, both first printings, both signed by Hill at the same event. I could email the pictures upon request. All three books are in fine condition.
    PM sent
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I've officially decided I'm done with Hill collecting. Will likely sell my collection in the near future.
    Reeeeeallly...
    Haha it's a very good possibility. I was so hopeful when subterranean published NOS4A2. They did such a great job with it I thought for sure it would be his go to publisher. When he went back to PS I was bummed because I know their history of producing subpar editions.
    I'm in the same boat minus the PS Publishing part. There are just too many versions of even the trade hardcover of The Fireman for me to keep track. I think a signed or inscribed first printing US edition will do from now on.
    I would agree with that. I sold all my The Fireman editions save for the US/UK inscribed copies and the Goldboros S/L. I'll probably pick up the PS edition as some point just for the art alone. I plan on doing the same with Strange Weather.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Just received the new LITTLE BOOK, this time featuring Joe Hill and entitled A LITTLE SILVER BOOK OF SHARP SHINY SLIVERS.

Looks like some very interesting non-fiction, most (all?) of which I don't believe I've read, so this will be a real treat, as opposed to some LITTLE BOOKs that tend (understandably) to be very familiar "best of" reprint collections.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This landed on my doorstep yesterday, guess what I'll be doing this weekend
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Got mine today. Guess I know what I'm reading tonight.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Whaaaa? You lucky wankers!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this on Subterranean Press Forum as well.
    Super excited to find out that SP will be continuing Locke and Key - confirmed last Sunday by Bill Shafer himself, whooohooo!

Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of Locke & Key #ed and Lettered?

Also is anyone looking to sell some?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I posted this on Subterranean Press Forum as well. Super excited to find out that SP will be continuing Locke and Key - confirmed last Sunday by Bill Shafer himself, whooohooo!
    I must have missed the newsletter. Did he say when the next one would be make available? Also, I may have a line on a matching set thus far. Better see that still holds true.

Nice collection of these btw!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Just received the new LITTLE BOOK, this time featuring Joe Hill and entitled A LITTLE SILVER BOOK OF SHARP SHINY SLIVERS.

Looks like some very interesting non-fiction, most (all?) of which I don't believe I've read, so this will be a real treat, as opposed to some LITTLE BOOKs that tend (understandably) to be very familiar "best of" reprint collections.

wow, i always thought those books were original material.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this on Subterranean Press Forum as well.
    Super excited to find out that SP will be continuing Locke and Key - confirmed last Sunday by Bill Shafer himself, whooohooo!

Absolutely fantastic, Yegor!!
    Love these books!!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I think lettereds unmatched are bringing 400-600 each but sets will run higher. I will bet limited matching set is in 500 range.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I posted this on Subterranean Press Forum as well. Super excited to find out that SP will be continuing Locke and Key - confirmed last Sunday by Bill Shafer himself, whooohooo!
    I must have missed the newsletter. Did he say when the next one would be make available? Also, I may have a line on a matching set thus far. Better see that still holds true.

It wasnt in a newsletter but on SP Facebook page - no date yet
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:

SubPress:

My Book Collection

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I think lettereds unmatched are bringing 400-600 each but sets will run higher. I will bet limited matching set is in 500 range.
    I paid $1,395 at Betts for Lettered volumes 1-3. One and two are PC and three is a real letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Has this been posted? Signed copies of Strange Weather at Waterstreet Bookstore:

http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/preo...ather-joe-hill
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

It wasnt in a newsletter but on SP Facebook page - no date yet
    Ah, gotcha. Explains why I didn't see it.

I should have another ARC of Strange Weather coming. I'm going to assume someone on here wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    I should have another ARC of Strange Weather coming. I'm going to assume someone on here wants one.
    That was quick! Gone.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if I'm behind on this, but is there going to be a signed numbered limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill?

Thanks!

Ben
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Sorry if I'm behind on this, but is there going to be a signed numbered limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill?

Thanks!

Ben
    I believe CD is publishing it but not 100% and they have posted anything official as far as I know.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Ben
    Coming up from Cemetery Dance!

sk

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Thanks!

Ben
    Coming up from Cemetery Dance!

sk
    Sometime in 2019...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Sometime in 2019...
    Knowingly posting false information should result in users being sent west...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Thanks!

Ben
    I believe CD is publishing it but not 100% and they have posted anything official as far as I know.
    Yep. I cannot remember how much Richard shared about the project, but we won't be officially announcing the book for preorder until after the FOUR artists turn in all of their work.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 332 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast