Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 332 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure the price will come down as we get closer to the publication date. Nice to see them out already, though.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There have been 4 from the same seller. Must have a bunch of them.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Still no shipping notice from Borderlands for the Sliver book. :
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Being new to the collecting world, what is an ARE?

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I haven't received my shipping notice yet, but did just get my invoice today. Wait, didn't we get invoiced back on the 16th? Yeah (he says, looking back at his email) we did. We had to do that special PayPal "PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES" thing. Plus todays was for .21 more than the original price! .

I have sent an email and am not really stressing out too much, but as this was the first time dealing with Borderland I will admit to not being wicked impressed. I trust that it will all be made right, but....... ya know?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Just a warning - my book was damaged in shipment since they don't really pack the book at all.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I haven't received my shipping notice yet, but did just get my invoice today. Wait, didn't we get invoiced back on the 16th? Yeah (he says, looking back at his email) we did. We had to do that special PayPal "PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES" thing. Plus todays was for .21 more than the original price! .

I have sent an email and am not really stressing out too much, but as this was the first time dealing with Borderland I will admit to not being wicked impressed. I trust that it will all be made right, but....... ya know?
    I agree. I have not ordered from Borderlands before and I am so not impressed. At this point, I don't think I'd order again unless absolutely necessary.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My Sliver book arrived! It really is a little book.

I never did receive a shipping notice.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I agree. I have not ordered from Borderlands before and I am so not impressed. At this point, I don't think I'd order again unless absolutely necessary.
    I have ordered from them twice and both times they screwed up the order, sent the wrong books and refused to fix the problem. I avoid them at all costs now. I only buy Borderlands books if I can get them from another dealer, usually CD.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I subscribed to the whole 2nd series of little books and I like them all. I did not stress about getting a copy because I subscribed to the series. I talked to the owner today and he was quite frustrated with his ordering system and the ordering snafu that he created on accident. He tried to explain the mishap with the invoices, something about pushing back the publishing date (authors request - not their fault) and screwed up his whole invoicing system. He had to send out 400 invoices individually. He knows that this was the wrong book to happen too because it sold out so fast! I told him about this site and some of the complaints. I told him I was going to post about the situation on the site.

Unlike other publishers --- It is worth noting that even with a $30 book they do not take payment until the book is ready to ship. Imagine the kind of money other publishers are sitting on for months/years. He stated that some people complained that Joe Hill sold out before they could order, but he stated they don't like to announce a book until all the contracts are signed.

He has always answered my phone calls and responded to my emails. I am extremely happy with their service and books. I am sorry others had their issues. But I just wanted people to see another side of the situation.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

To be totally honest no one should be shocked at how quickly it sold out. Joe hill was announced as one of the authors right at the beginning so if you subscribed for that reason then you could relax as you had your book on lock. If you gambled and lost out you got no one to blame but yourself.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

UPDATE: turns out that the issue with Borderlands and the multiple invoices was MY FAULT! I just need to learn to type!
    Apparently, leaving out one letter in an email address is a Bad Thing.

They are being very helpful and this (canceling the first payment and sending a new one) should be resolved shortly.
    Just wanted to give credit (and take blame) as appropriate.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    To be totally honest no one should be shocked at how quickly it sold out. Joe hill was announced as one of the authors right at the beginning so if you subscribed for that reason then you could relax as you had your book on lock. If you gambled and lost out you got no one to blame but yourself.
    Thanks for making me
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks for making me
    I apologize if I hurt your feelings but I was just speaking my mind.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks for making me
    I apologize if I hurt your feelings but I was just speaking my mind.
    LOL. Just my poor attempt at humor, Nick. No worries
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

UPDATE: turns out that the issue with Borderlands and the multiple invoices was MY FAULT! I just need to learn to type!
    Apparently, leaving out one letter in an email address is a Bad Thing.

They are being very helpful and this (canceling the first payment and sending a new one) should be resolved shortly.
    Just wanted to give credit (and take blame) as appropriate.
    too funny, i did the same thing. i caught it a week later sent a new payment through paypal and recieved the book yesterday.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a cute little book! I got mine yesterday, no damage at all so stay positive folks! It's a pretty cool item and I'm looking forward to reading it.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for extras out in the wind Brian.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived safely the other day! These books are always poorly packaged, but I've been collecting the series and so far they've all arrived safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my two copies today. Terrible packaging - it's like they have no idea what their own books are valued at. Minor damage to each one. Disappointed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Such a cute little book! I got mine yesterday, no damage at all so stay positive folks! It's a pretty cool item and I'm looking forward to reading it.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for extras out in the wind Brian.
    Thanks, Lori!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Got my two copies today. Terrible packaging - it's like they have no idea what their own books are valued at. Minor damage to each one. Disappointed.
    Are they good about replacing damaged copies or no?

Country
    Country Flag

http://pspublishing2.com/offer---fir...erm=2017-06-30

One and done.
    As I have mentioned before I have been on the fence about this Fireman edition, but at that price, I couldn't say no.
    Thanks Brian for pointing this out!

Country
    Country Flag

http://pspublishing2.com/offer---fir...erm=2017-06-30

One and done.
    As I have mentioned before I have been on the fence about this Fireman edition, but at that price, I couldn't say no.
    Thanks Brian for pointing this out!
    Most welcome, my friend! I still have yet to pull the trigger on it but the artwork is beautiful IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 332 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast