Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 332 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well hell, after all that he postponed his appearance at BCC. Sigh. Maybe I will bring a poster to the inevitable Strange Weather tour

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hmm. I'd watch a 2 hour AMC movie. Not so sure about a series.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    On AMC that would mean 1.5 hours in commercials and .5 movie. AMC does some good stuff but the commercials are relentless. Absent a DVR, I would never watch anything they air.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    On AMC that would mean 1.5 hours in commercials and .5 movie. AMC does some good stuff but the commercials are relentless. Absent a DVR, I would never watch anything they air.
    +1 on DVR for AMC. I've generally been happy with the quality they've put out and am very excited for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Has anyone heard back from Borderland Press regarding the "Little Silver Book of...".
    We were supposed to be able to pay for it last month but the website was pooched. The last thing I saw mentioned trying again in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any other info?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Has anyone heard back from Borderland Press regarding the "Little Silver Book of...".
    We were supposed to be able to pay for it last month but the website was pooched. The last thing I saw mentioned trying again in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any other info?
    This is the reply I got from them when I reached out. I interpreted that as I should get a real notification to pay on or around June 9th.

"yes, we know we have a glitch in the website software. We will be working on it all weekend. The book is delayed until June the 9th and that may be the issue. Your pre-order is safe. We do not collect payment until a title is ready to ship. We will invoice you when ready to ship

if you still wish to pay in advance, you can use the paypal Send Money option to sales@borderlandspress.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding

BP"
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    This is the reply I got from them when I reached out. I interpreted that as I should get a real notification to pay on or around June 9th.

"yes, we know we have a glitch in the website software. We will be working on it all weekend. The book is delayed until June the 9th and that may be the issue. Your pre-order is safe. We do not collect payment until a title is ready to ship. We will invoice you when ready to ship

if you still wish to pay in advance, you can use the paypal Send Money option to sales@borderlandspress.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding

BP"
    I received the same reply from them when I was unable to pay for my order. We'll know in a couple of days when they'll send out their newsletter or invoices
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Thanks all! I knew I tucked a couple of $20's in the back of my wallet for a reason.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is one i have been working on for a while.
    it seems that i am one of the few that not only quite enjoyed THE FIREMAN, but didn't really mind the PS limited. although i agree that they made some odd design choices, i feel the artwork more than made up for any shortfalls. i was not familiar with David Stoupakis before this project, but when he was announced as the artist i started to follow him on social media and when he started to post teases of what he was working on for the book, i realized i really wanted one of these. once it was published i was able to work out a deal to get the original work that was used for the wraparound illustration on the slip case. this was one of the works that he posted the progress of on instagram:
    Spoiler:

the work is an oil on board and is roughly 12 x 24. here is a detail - i think the way he makes the flames come alive is pretty amazing:
    Spoiler:

i'll paste the whole image in my collection thread.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats surly! Agree the fireman pieces are amazing and I love that one.

Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SWEEEETTT ! That's a very nice piece of art!! I'm with you, I also really enjoyed The Fireman and love the artwork in the PS edition.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

If anyone bought the fireman art portfolio that David stoupakis did...I will gladly purchase from you, if you're willing to sell thumbsup: he pulled it from the website 2 days before I got paid ! Sad face, so I am hunting for it now (:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    If anyone bought the fireman art portfolio that David stoupakis did...I will gladly purchase from you, if you're willing to sell thumbsup: he pulled it from the website 2 days before I got paid ! Sad face, so I am hunting for it now (:
    They're gone?!? Crap! I'd been meaning to buy them, but hadn't gotten around to it. Damn!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Unfortunately it's gone

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

UK Cover For Strange Weather By Joe Hill
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody heard from Borderlands about A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers? I haven't been asked for payment yet, but just saw a second one on eBay.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Anybody heard from Borderlands about A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers? I haven't been asked for payment yet, but just saw a second one on eBay.
    I have not

Wanted:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Oh great.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I pre-ordered too. I looked through my emails, and I was supposed to pay for it a month ago on 5/13. Now it doesn't appear in my account online. I think I missed out!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I pre-ordered too. I looked through my emails, and I was supposed to pay for it a month ago on 5/13. Now it doesn't appear in my account online. I think I missed out!
    I tried to pay a month ago when I got that email and it didn't work. They said...

"yes, we know we have a glitch in the website software. We will be working on it all weekend. The book is delayed until June the 9th and that may be the issue. Your pre-order is safe. We do not collect payment until a title is ready to ship. We will invoice you when ready to ship"

I'm going to follow up tomorrow.

Wanted:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried to pay a month ago when I got that email and it didn't work. They said...

"yes, we know we have a glitch in the website software. We will be working on it all weekend. The book is delayed until June the 9th and that may be the issue. Your pre-order is safe. We do not collect payment until a title is ready to ship. We will invoice you when ready to ship"

I emailed them. The reply:

we have your pre-order intact

still at printer. they only have one machine that sews the pages of
    smaller books-- it broke down.

We pick them up Friday, number and pack all weekend, ship Monday

You will get a newsletter with payment instructions

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Thanks for the update!

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! I was getting concerned!

Country
    Country Flag

I just received an email from Borderlands Press with instructions to pay for my pre-order. Seems like their order system is still down so they're asking people to pay via PayPal. It didn't actually include price to send over, so I just used the same amount from my previous orders.
    Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 332 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast