Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 332 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default For Sale:

Several editions of The Fireman for sale. Both US and UK if you're looking for a specific ISBN, etc. All 1st/1st. US editions housed in the CD slipcase and all UK editions housed in the Whiley custom slipcase. Email me HERE with the edition that you're interested in. Please include The Fireman in the subject line. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Just read the Tales from Darkside comic and thought it was awesome! Very bummed it never got made. I'm slowing going through the show which is not really that good. The TZ 80s reboot has some excellent episodes but I think Darkside was as a whole kind of of a waste. I'm sure money had to do with it so it would have been nice to see this remade with some dough and better stories.
    Is the screenplay book different stories or the same as the comic?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Just read the Tales from Darkside comic and thought it was awesome! Very bummed it never got made. I'm slowing going through the show which is not really that good. The TZ 80s reboot has some excellent episodes but I think Darkside was as a whole kind of of a waste. I'm sure money had to do with it so it would have been nice to see this remade with some dough and better stories.
    Is the screenplay book different stories or the same as the comic?
    I'm pretty sure the script book was for the shows that were planned and the comics were based off of those planned shows. I have it but haven't read through it as it's my collection copy. I liked the first in the series but believe it fell short on the last issue. I would have liked to see it continued on as a comic at least. I too believe it could have been a good TV series.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Heaven & Earth - a collection of Locke and key one shots will be out mid August:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/16840518...l_huc_continue
    Hopefully Water Street will offer this to be signed. Just checked and it's not on their site yet.

Can't wait for this as I haven't read any of these one shots!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From @scottderrickson the director of Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE :
    "I'm directing the @joe_hill TV pilot adaptation of his own amazing graphic novel for Hulu and producer @carletoncuse "

>>> https://twitter.com/scottderrickson/...47336053407744
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    "I'm directing the @joe_hill TV pilot adaptation of his own amazing graphic novel for Hulu and producer @carletoncuse "

That's pretty awesome but the producer of The Strain is involved sooooo....
    Hoping though!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Article in Hollywood Reporter about it... http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...at-hulu-995959

Hoping though!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I like Hulu shows, so I'm expecting to enjoy this incarnation of L&K
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping though!
    Cuse also produced Lost and Bates Motel. The Strain was just uninspired source material.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post

Hoping though!
    Cuse also produced Lost and Bates Motel. The Strain was just uninspired source material.
    I've only seen the first season, but actually kind of liked the strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Hoping though!

I don't know why people hate on the Strain. I like the show and the books. The show certainly has high production value and great effects. It has been one of the fresher Horror takes on TV recently, imo. The story is a little formulaic but not bad. it's just a little pulpy.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like Joe is going to be going on a book tour again late summer/early fall. I've been informed that he is going to be at my local bookstore for the release of his next book. No exact date was announced though.

Really looking forward to this. I had a blast seeing him on his Fireman tour.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

Hoping though!

I don't know why people hate on the Strain. I like the show and the books. The show certainly has high production value and great effects. It has been one of the fresher Horror takes on TV recently, imo. The story is a little formulaic but not bad. it's just a little pulpy.
    I love the books and the show is a solid 3.5 out of 5.

Good news about Joe's tour. Hopefully he makes Toronto one of his stops. I believe last time he was here was at the Fan Expo and there's just no way I'm going to that.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Sounds like Joe is going to be going on a book tour again late summer/early fall. I've been informed that he is going to be at my local bookstore for the release of his next book. No exact date was announced though.

Really looking forward to this. I had a blast seeing him on his Fireman tour.
    Know for a fact that Joe's coming to the UK to promote Strange Weather as well in November, no details yet but count me in and he's also one of the authors at Gollanczfest on 4 + 5 November
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool news! Maybe i'll try to visit my inlaws by that period, if he doesnt just go to London...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I know I do not like the Strain tv show bc it is horribly acted, the doctor woman is one of the worst actresses ever and it has walking dead syndrom where there are epsiodes where literally nothing happens. With so much good stuff to watch and read I can't abide by that anymore.

Is there a publication date for Strange Weather?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Amazon lists October 24th.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally came up with a way of displaying my Locke & Hill keys. The shadow box is 8 x 10". I even took the time to spray paint the pins black (Hobby Lobby had no black pins) so they wouldn't stand out. I'm fairly pleased. I just can't buy anymore keys now!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I quite like the keys and have a near complete collection, but I have been struggling with how to display them. The shadow box looks fantastic and the black pins area stroke of genius - very nicely done.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

Very nicely done dnemec!

Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I always like admiring other peoples unique ways of enjoying their collections.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if there will be any of those super rare unsigned editions?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I quite like the keys and have a near complete collection, but I have been struggling with how to display them. The shadow box looks fantastic and the black pins area stroke of genius - very nicely done.
    Very nicely done dnemec!

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Nice! I always like admiring other peoples unique ways of enjoying their collections.
    Many thanks, all!

Country
    Country Flag

A newsletter was sent out today.

link
    Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 332 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast