Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 332 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just downloaded Small World on to my Kindle Fire
    I just picked up the comic at the local comic book store.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Bode Locke Mini Bust arrived today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stacy saw you Chris! lol. She said it was good. Sadly only one Locke and Key per customer I had asked her to grab one for me. Ah well, it's not like he won't be doing any more signings ever

On an another note, got my shipping notice for the Bode bust!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Stacy saw you Chris! lol. She said it was good. Sadly only one Locke and Key per customer I had asked her to grab one for me. Ah well, it's not like he won't be doing any more signings ever

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that the shop owner didn't seem to notice that I brought 5 in with me from another store...
    It was also nice that Julie was able to go and see Joe again for the first time since he was 6 and she drove he and Naomi to Day Camp for most of a summer...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that the shop owner didn't seem to notice that I brought 5 in with me from another store...
    It was also nice that Julie was able to go and see Joe again for the first time since he was 6 and she drove he and Naomi to Day Camp for most of a summer...
    Seriously?!? Cool!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Seriously?!? Cool!!!!
    I never told you that story? One day she and the kids picked blackberries and took them home. Tabitha baked a pie out of them and Julie and the kids sat and ate pie while watching Godzilla on the Projection TV. (high tech stuff for 1978.) At one point Steve came in all excited about the cover of one of the foreign editions of Carrie, poured a glass of Diet Coke and went back to writing The Dead Zone. It was a hell of a summer for a 17 year old.....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Chris!! You've been holding out on us, buddy about that story. How cool is that!?!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing! Very cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Agreed with the two above, that's a damn cool story!

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Seriously?!? Cool!!!!
    I never told you that story? One day she and the kids picked blackberries and took them home. Tabitha baked a pie out of them and Julie and the kids sat and ate pie while watching Godzilla on the Projection TV. (high tech stuff for 1978.) At one point Steve came in all excited about the cover of one of the foreign editions of Carrie, poured a glass of Diet Coke and went back to writing The Dead Zone. It was a hell of a summer for a 17 year old.....
    I remember this story. I think we guessed it was the UK Carrie.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great story.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome story!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up Small World today. Cool little read. And it appears, there may be more Locke & Key on the horizon

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in one of the limited edition Enigma Keys by Skelton?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Anyone in the market for this:

Selling for $395 including US shipping. Kept in plastic since day one.

Mulleins
    Shameless Plug
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance #74/75: The Joe Hill Special DOUBLE Issue: I have number #160 if someone needs that for a match. No preference on the number traded back.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The four novellas in STRANGE WEATHER will be

Snapshot, 1988
    Rain
    Loaded
    Aloft

Country
    Country Flag

Outside of Snapshot; are the other three original stories?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Yes.
    And Joe did some more work on SNAPSHOT for the collection, even though I thought it was awesome the way it was.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

OMIT

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yes.
    And Joe did some more work on SNAPSHOT for the collection, even though I thought it was awesome the way it was.

Brian
    Thanks, guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yes.

Brian
    Will you guys be announcing the S/L of this collection anytime soon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 332 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast