Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 332 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 8288

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    From twitter :
    "The next book, STRANGE WEATHER, collects 4 short novels (a more elegant term than novella). As of tonight, I've got 2 in final draft form."
    >>> https://twitter.com/joe_hill/status/...src=email&s=11
    Fantastic news
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Love the title.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Cool, thanks for the heads up, he's hoping for a fall 2017 publication he says further down.
    Is anyone reading the TftDarkside comics?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dang, I thought it was supposed to come out this fall. Another 2017 book to look forward to! I wonder how many millions of copies of this he will sign?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Cool, thanks for the heads up, he's hoping for a fall 2017 publication he says further down.
    Is anyone reading the TftDarkside comics?
    I've read the first one and enjoy it. I have the others on reserve at my local comic shop but can't seem to find the time to get down there to pick 'em up.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Received my UK The Fireman slipcases in from Jeff via Simon the other day and wanted to let you guys know that it will fit the US trades also. The US trade is slightly shorter than its UK counterpart.

Country
    Country Flag

In all my wheelings and dealings to acquire UK editions, I ended up with an extra extremely rare unsigned copy UK 1st of The Fireman . All I'm asking is $5 to cover shipping and I'm also including a Jeff Whiley slipcase that has bumps on both bottom corners. Damage occurred during shipping. If you want the book but not the slipcase, let me when ya PM me. I probably won't have time to ship it out til next week. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    In all my wheelings and dealings to acquire UK editions, I ended up with an extra extremely rare unsigned copy UK 1st of The Fireman . All I'm asking is $5 to cover shipping and I'm also including a Jeff Whiley slipcase that has bumps on both bottom corners. Damage occurred during shipping. If you want the book but not the slipcase, let me when ya PM me. I probably won't have time to ship it out til next week. Thanks!
    GONE!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:

Pop Art (softcover) S/L by Joe Hill

Fine condition and stored in a archival protector.

Looking to get $160 PP gift (and I will throw in an arc of The Fireman)

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got home and found a big box from PS Publishing waiting for me....that can be only one thing, the lettered edition of 20th century ghosts
    Will post some pictures later
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got mine. I love that its limited to 26 copies minus pc's. I am a little underwhelmed at the production itself for the money.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to sell my copies of Gunpowder. I have a signed dust jacket edition (ltd to 200) and the non-signed hardcover no jacket version (ltd to 300). Hit me up via PM if you need either of these.

Here are the first photos of Cemetery Dance #74/75, the Joe Hill Special Issue for anyone who hasn't seen them yet. This issue features his original novella SNAPSHOT, 1988 -- which has never been published anywhere in the world before and was recently optioned for film. It's REALLY good.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/cemeter...ble-issue.html

Trade Paperback:

Limited Edition Hardcover:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's really, really nice.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it, Brian!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale:

Sub press Nos4a2 signed limited with sub press slipcase and infamous Christmasland mug.

All are in fine condition. I will throw in a signed copy of The Fireman as well.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is still looking for one, looks like BN.com has signed copies of The Fireman again: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9780062565822

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished up Joe Hill's Tales from the Darkside. I really liked the first one and the second and third looked like it might have had potential. Hopefully he'll do more as it seems incomplete to me. Anyway, my reading copies are up for grabs if anyone is interested. Just PM me your info.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone missed out on The Fireman PS lettered deluxe edition (one of 26) and would like one. I have one for sale (pre-ordered). PM me with offers. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Just finished up Joe Hill's Tales from the Darkside. I really liked the first one and the second and third looked like it might have had potential. Hopefully he'll do more as it seems incomplete to me. Anyway, my reading copies are up for grabs if anyone is interested. Just PM me your info.
    I have to get back to thise. I read and enjoyed the first one and the rest sit on the To Be Read pile.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

For sale:
    NOS4A2 Lettered IDW $1000 with original art
    The Fireman 1st/1st flatsigned with CD slipcase $80
    NOS4A2 Limited $300 Subterranean Press
    Locke and Key Limited Matching Subterranean Press $550
    The Fireman Lettered PS publishing accepting offers
    Locke and Key Crown of Shadows Lettered w/original art $525

Does not include Shipping and Paypal fees.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    I have to get back to thise. I read and enjoyed the first one and the rest sit on the To Be Read pile.
    Probably take ya less than 15 minutes, if that, to read through the remaining 3.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received mine yesterday so I've got to get on them! I wonder if the upcoming hardcover will help fill in some of that incomplete feeling or if it will be totally different scripts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 332 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 ... LastLast