Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 332 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just really hope this book is up to par. Not another trade hardcover with a signature and a little art. I like the books with the nice binding, a little thicker paper, art laid in, and maybe a little over sized. PS limited just haven't done it for me lately

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Books-a-Million confirmed today the June 21 Joe Hill event in South Portland, Me.
    6pm, NOT 6 am as listed!
    They say that it is not a ticketed event.
    I'll check again in a few weeks.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Here's a picture. I think the sketch is the same in every copy.

FWIW, it is the same in mine as well

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen any of the UK Fireman ARC's for sale?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't. Been looking for one. There were two or three sold that I know of.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been on the lookout for a second one - no luck.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am still trying to find a 1st/1st US trade Paperback for Heart Shaped Box. The TP is all over eBay but there is never descriptions on printings. Can anyone help me out?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're a CDCC member I suggest checking your email.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/the-fireman/

Goldsboro "limited" Fireman. I wonder if he's doing any other signings in the UK. The exclusive tag seems to indicate that he's not.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What do they usually do that makes these books limited?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Books-a-Million confirmed today the June 21 Joe Hill event in South Portland, Me.
    6pm, NOT 6 am as listed!
    Whaaat? So I'm driving to NH when I don't have to? Of course P-town is practically IN NH so I guess it doesn't matter Are you still doing both?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    No idea. Maybe he only wanted to sign a certain number so they just made it a "limited" to add some extra £'s to the price.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    No idea. Maybe he only wanted to sign a certain number so they just made it a "limited" to add some extra £'s to the price.
    Good point. I think that same publisher did a limited of Horns or Heart Shaped Box. Can't remember which.....but yes, I've never seen a "limited edition" book just for a signing. So maybe they're doing something with it?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of limiteds, my Sub Press Limited Deluxe of Heart Shaped Box(numbered in the 1-200 range)and Sub Press NOS4A2 with that cool as hell slipcase, are arriving today!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They typically take the trade hardcover and add a tipped in page. In this case it sounds like they will have only 350 of the tipped in pages. I know it's a crappy, but I've bought all of these in the past so I will keep going.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that sounds like what it is. Either way, it's just the regular trade edition and only 350 will be signed. I got one. It's an opportunity to get a signed UK edition.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah that sounds like what it is. Either way, it's just the regular trade edition and only 350 will be signed. I got one. It's an opportunity to get a signed UK edition.
    Thanks for the heads up! I snagged one thanks to the info here.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got an e-galley of The Fireman... I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yes, thanks for the heads-up...I get their emails, but hadn't seen any notice of this one. I snagged a copy as well, as I'm not quite sure what PS' schedule or pricing is, so figured this would be a nice back-up in case PS didn't work out this time around.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, thanks for posting it. Would have missed it.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    gr-comics: inked sketches for the covers proposals for my next project in @idwcomics: “Tales from the Darkside”, a four issues miniseries by @joehillsthrills, Michael Benedetto and yours truly

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/post/141216421922/gr-comics-inked-sketches-for-the-covers
    Tales from the Darkside? As in following in Dad's footsteps or is this something different? Haven't heard about this project and it already sounds very cool! Details please

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Joe for posting about the Fireman Limited. I've just bought a copy. I wonder if this is the rumoured limited that Gollanz was talking about. It may similar to the Justin Cronin Goldboro editions that are First printings with a tipped in limitation page.

EDIT: Just noticed Dan's post up thread basically saying the same thing!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    6pm, NOT 6 am as listed!
    Whaaat? So I'm driving to NH when I don't have to? Of course P-town is practically IN NH so I guess it doesn't matter Are you still doing both?
    I plan on doing both. . I never turn down an opportunity to get out of the house for a few hours!
    I' m guessing the S. Portland event will be a signing only. No reading/talking like the NH event. I will keep checking though.
    Plus, NH is one day before the official release date, which to my way of thinking makes it a little bit cooler. Beat the Masses!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    6pm, NOT 6 am as listed!
    I plan on doing both. . I never turn down an opportunity to get out of the house for a few hours!
    I' m guessing the S. Portland event will be a signing only. No reading/talking like the NH event. I will keep checking though.
    Plus, NH is one day before the official release date, which to my way of thinking makes it a little bit cooler. Beat the Masses!!
    Heck yeah! I can't wait! If it wasn't a Tuesday I would probably go to that as well but already taking a couple days off for the NH one.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently us Hill fans need to keep an eye on Cemetery Dance next week

And apparently I spilled it in the CD thread and wasn't supposed to. Lol. Thankfully Brian didn't throw me in the fire(lame pun intended)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 332 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast