Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 332 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Got a question concerning Joe's book Gunpowder, published by PS.
    From what I can tell, there are three states.
    1. 500 unsigned
    2. 300 signed/slipcased
    3. 200 signed/ traycased

Does this look right?
    Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Is there an easy link to Joe's tour for The Fireman? I'm curious of the cities he'll be visiting.

Thankee!!!!!!!!
    https://www.harpercollins.com/cr-103734/joe-hill
    Sweet! Portland - May 28th.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    1. 500 unsigned
    2. 300 signed/slipcased
    3. 200 signed/ traycased

Does this look right?
    Thanks!
    Not quite.

~Slipcased Hardcover edition, signed by Joe Hill and cover artist Vincent Chong. Limited to 200 copies (£50/$100).
    ~Jacketed Hardcover edition, signed by Joe Hill. Limited to 300 copies (£25/$50).
    ~Unsigned and Unjacketed Hardcover edition. Limited to 500 copies (£12/$25).
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    1. 500 unsigned
    2. 300 signed/slipcased
    3. 200 signed/ traycased

Does this look right?
    Thanks!
    Not quite.

~Slipcased Hardcover edition, signed by Joe Hill and cover artist Vincent Chong. Limited to 200 copies (£50/$100).
    ~Jacketed Hardcover edition, signed by Joe Hill. Limited to 300 copies (£25/$50).
    ~Unsigned and Unjacketed Hardcover edition. Limited to 500 copies (£12/$25).

Thanks!
    The reason I asked is my local shop has a copy of one of the 500, but was signed by Joe "to Jeff, keep your powder dry. Joe Hill '10". The Jeff in question is Jeff Pert, a Maine cartoonist/writer that passed away a few years ago. This shop aquired his library (along with most of Rick Hautala's) and has several signed Hill items. I got my signed Postscript 10 therefor a very good price. I saw that they are asking $136 for this copy. It is a fine copy, but I think I will pass on this for now.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Is there an easy link to Joe's tour for The Fireman? I'm curious of the cities he'll be visiting.

Thankee!!!!!!!!
    https://www.harpercollins.com/cr-103734/joe-hill
    Sweet! Portland - May 28th.

6AM? Is he making breakfast?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy of Joe Hills Pop Art they would be willing to part with for some cash, a trade for signed Stephen King books, or a combo of both?

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    David is selling them for $175. Issue price was $150. Midtown had a sale for $90.

I'm hoping they can replace it. I might have to call them since their email customer service has sucked so far.
    Thanks Brian. Sorry... I actually meant the Sub Press S/L, not the IDW version.

I have a Sub Press NOS4A2 S/L for sale.

$380 including postage to the US (from UK) or $340 within Europe including postage. Both Paypal family and friends please.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
    Last edited by craigobau; 03-27-2016 at 09:43 AM. Reason: add pricing

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaaaaand finally... TRIPLETS!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Dan. Hopefully one day I will at least one of those!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, that's great! I'm still looking for the UK! They all look good together. Congratulations.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dan !! I'm 1/3.... getting there

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill, Author

Just got this in. The 1st UK edition with postcard and event flyer. Signed and dated close to publication.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice buddy !

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So cool, zelig!!! That's a sharp looking copy! The UK cover really nails the dark side of the story.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Yeah Dan, it's in perfect shape. And I also like that cover a lot.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone confirm that the "small sketch" in the IDW Nos4a2/Wraith limited is the squiggle of the car next to the artist's signature?

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the "Small Sketch" refers to the box in the advent calendar that has a little doodle in it.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it, thanks. The sketch is in Box #13 in the advent calendar. There are a few for sale on eBay, but there aren't any good pics showing where the sketch is.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a picture. I think the sketch is the same in every copy.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new N0S4A2, Paul. I love that book.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jeff. Love that book too. First Hill I read.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's a blurb about The Fireman in today's PS newsletter
    Okay, that’s it. Lots of stuff coming up and lots to tell you about.

Meanwhile, we just heard from Darrell Schweitzer that he’s completed his MISKATONIC LIBRARY anthology which will be delivered tomorrow; we’ve just completed the proofing of the triple-decker edition of our ‘SALEM’S LOT; and the artwork for Joe Hill’s THE FIREMAN is coming through at a steady rate of knots. Here’s this:

Wanted:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So they've shown some artwork - but still no mention of any pre order for the book as far as I've seen

Country
    Country Flag

I have not see a mention about pre-ordering either :/
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats the second bit of art I've seen for the book. I have to say I'm loving it. Can't wait for the preorder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 332 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast