Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 332 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon for helping bring this to Nashville

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Shac. Congratulations !

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice proof, Shac!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Shac!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A beauty! Congratulations, Shac!!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/po...eek-this-month

Yesterday, I posted that for one week this month (the week of the 22nd), and for a week in March, and then again in April, I’m doing a giveaway through Water Street Books in Exeter, NH. All the details are here, but the digest version: if you preorder The Fireman during a giveaway week, you have a chance to win a signed limited edition of one of my books.

HOWEVER - 600 people have already preordered (yay! And thank you!). I want to be sure all those folks know I’m grateful to them, too. So we’re also going to give away 10 limited editions to people randomly drawn from those who have already paid for a copy of The Fireman through Water Street. You guys are indecently decent - I’m very grateful to you for picking up the book.
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Yesterday, I posted that for one week this month (the week of the 22nd), and for a week in March, and then again in April, I’m doing a giveaway through Water Street Books in Exeter, NH. All the details are here, but the digest version: if you preorder The Fireman during a giveaway week, you have a chance to win a signed limited edition of one of my books.

HOWEVER - 600 people have already preordered (yay! And thank you!). I want to be sure all those folks know I’m grateful to them, too. So we’re also going to give away 10 limited editions to people randomly drawn from those who have already paid for a copy of The Fireman through Water Street. You guys are indecently decent - I’m very grateful to you for picking up the book.
    Joe is one awesome dude, and the staff of Water Street books are all top notch.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Have not seen advertising for the German DVD....

Joe Hill - HORNS
    DVD

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

CRAP! I already have two coming and now I might order more. muhahaha! I don't know if he will inscribe what I asked though. Justin Cronin would NOT inscribe when I asked him to make it out to: "The Winner of the Ebay Auction" I thought it would be funny, but he refused the store told me. He did sign one "Eyes up" and another "Run and keep running" so kinda cool, but I was willing to pay for humor dangit!

p.s. I asked them to have Joe sign one of mine: "Curt, Please put my books on the shelf above my dad's!" I think he will do it. We'll see....
    p.p.s. Currently Joe IS on the shelf below most all of the Stephen King pricey books, but if he signs it then I WILL put him on the top shelf. It's the least I can do. You hear that, Joe?! The TOP shelf I say!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checking again... Anyone else still waiting on the PS S/L 20th Century Ghost.?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Just checking again... Anyone else still waiting on the PS S/L 20th Century Ghost.?
    Mine came a few days ago. I am pleased with it. I got it to match my original limited number.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine. I like it a lot.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine came in too, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. I decided to pick up the gift edition when CD offered it, and the S/L just doesn't seem to offer much more than the gift. Or perhaps I'm being picky. I do love the gift edition. I just wish there was a bit more oomph in the S/L, if that makes sense.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

underwhelmed is an understatement. If Fireman is 125 pounds I wont even consider buying it.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    underwhelmed is an understatement. If Fireman is 125 pounds I wont even consider buying it.
    Thanks. I was thinking it was just me.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    I received mine saturday. East Coast USA

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not received yet.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested, there is some really cool art out there for Joe Hill. Here is a piece I found on Etsy:

Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone is going to be in the boston area...

Quote Originally Posted by http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/post/139554193157/boskone-feb-19-20
    Seek me out at Boskone, which is going down at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, this weekend, February 19th and 20th (and the 21st, but I won’t be there for Sunday).

I’m signing with Garth Nix and Christopher Golden on Friday the 19th at 5PM in the Galleria and it’s free to the public. Bring me your moldering texts and I will scrawl my eldritch sign upon them!

And on Saturday the 20th, I’ll be reading from The Fireman in Griffin, at 11:30 AM, immediately after Mr. Chris Golden himself. Come and hear us both! O! How we will entertain you!

The full Boskone weekend schedule is here and as you can see there is a lot to do.
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I's love to borrow someone's Fireman when they are done.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I's love to borrow someone's Fireman when they are done.
    I search eBay daily for one to read, haha. And I also check Netgalley often hoping to find an ecopy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Simon for this one! I'm working on getting my Joe Hill collection up and running. This is the Gollancz signed limited.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

great !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 332 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast