Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 332 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Midtown comics has 15% off NOS4A2 Wraith Deluxe Edition HC - $127.50

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1488637

Also - a lot of Gaiman books 50% off. Look at Gaiman thread - thanks Killjoy72 !!!
    Thanks for the post. I had been having non-buyers remorse (if that is a thing) about passing on this book. So now it's on it's way at 15% off!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Thanks for the post. I had been having non-buyers remorse (if that is a thing) about passing on this book. So now it's on it's way at 15% off!
    Tales Of Wonder has the NOS4A2 Wraith Deluxe Edition for $109.50 if anyone else was interested. This is where I bought my copy, but it hasn't shipped yet...

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forbidden Planet have the NOS4A2 S/L on pre-order for £75.90 for any Europeans out there looking for a good price.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/149890-n...ion-hardcover/

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes I hate paying full price because of these things but those times I don't are the times it sells out and I have to pay double...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Sometimes I hate paying full price because of these things but those times I don't are the times it sells out and I have to pay double...
    Sounds like you and I have the same kind of luck.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

A first look:

Joe Hill

THE FIREMAN
    William Morrow, [May] 2016.
    Bound manuscript galley of the forthcoming first edition. A Good+/VG copy: has been read, and shows overall handling with light wear to edges, minor bumps and creases to corners, reading line to spine. A few assorted minor flaws and imperfections as received, and typical use from reading, net not the prettiest copy, but no major or structural defects.

The first that we've seen. Obviously an early state, as the interior text is double-spaced, typical for a bound ms., and the front and back material is incomplete and mostly not designed. I expect--as with NOS4A2--that there'll be a true ARC coming; but I have not seen one yet and this one was known late last year.

Please PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    A first look:

Joe Hill

THE FIREMAN
    Bound manuscript galley of the forthcoming first edition. A Good+/VG copy: has been read, and shows overall handling with light wear to edges, minor bumps and creases to corners, reading line to spine. A few assorted minor flaws and imperfections as received, and typical use from reading, net not the prettiest copy, but no major or structural defects.

The first that we've seen. Obviously an early state, as the interior text is double-spaced, typical for a bound ms., and the front and back material is incomplete and mostly not designed. I expect--as with NOS4A2--that there'll be a true ARC coming; but I have not seen one yet and this one was known late last year.

Please PM if interested.
    --and has now found a new home.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice !!! Looks good

Proofs starting to show up. One was sold on eBay this morning

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What is a good price for an ARC of The Fireman?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

A first look:

Joe Hill

THE FIREMAN

Please PM if interested.
    --and has now found a new home.
    I'd like to borrow it after they are done. Let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Everyone.

I was wondering if anyone here can help me out. I am looking to have slipcases made for the below books. However the gentleman making the slipcases (Jeff) needs the measurements of the books. I'm still unpacking stuff from my last move and can't get to the books probably for another good month.

Would anyone be willing to measure their copies and provide the measurments?

I need the height, width and depth (exact sizes don't add anything on) for:

Nos4a2 – 1st/1st US Edition
    Horns – 1st/1st US Edition
    Heart Shaped Box – 1st/1st US Edition

Thank you very much.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a previously posted illustration from the current Deluxe Limited Edition of NOS4A2 and a recent pick up from the same. Have a few more surprises coming within the next few weeks! Enjoy!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Here's a previously posted illustration from the current Deluxe Limited Edition of NOS4A2 and a recent pick up from the same. Have a few more surprises coming within the next few weeks! Enjoy!

Dan
    NICE!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I think I remember you posting the one of Vic and the Bridge previously (unframed?) and loving it then too. Frame complements it nicely. If you ever decide to part with it....
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! Yes, the top one finally got framed up! You'll be first on my list, wolfehr!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's just awesome ! congrats Dan

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone happen to have a copy of the signed Sub Press POP ART that they would be willing to part with?

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Goodreads is doing a giveaway for The Fireman.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got my IDW NOS4A2 today. It is a really nice book. Love the dust jacket material. It's very close to cloth.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Goodreads is doing a giveaway for The Fireman.
    I never win anything, but it only takes a minute to try! Thanks for the info!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I thought I'd read 170+ pages of the novel from the preview, but when I got my ARC I discovered that those pages amount to just about 100 of the 700+ page novel, so I've got a way to go yet.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this email from CD...

We have some extremely exciting news for you today, but this special item won’t last long, so be sure to read this ASAP!

We have a feeling that THE FIREMAN by Joe Hill isn't just going to be the most talked about horror novel of the year, it could be one of the biggest books in any genre and it'll have people talking for years to come!

That's why we're thrilled to report that Joe Hill has graciously agreed to sign a specially designed bookplate for our copies of the huge hardcover edition. You can read more about what makes these bookplates special on the product page, but needless to say, we think this is an incredible way to add one of the most talked about books in years to your collection.

We will only be accepting preorders for a limited time only, so please don't wait to reserve your copy!

** READ MORE OR PLACE YOUR ORDER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_hill10
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance of a slipcase for it as well?

Country
    Country Flag

CD would get some more of my money if they did
    Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 332 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast