Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 332 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Did Camelot ever do their drawing for the sampler? I hadn't seen anything on it.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Did Camelot ever do their drawing for the sampler? I hadn't seen anything on it.
    Yes they did.

"The winners of the Joe Hill "The Fireman" Sampler Contest have all been e-mailed that they have won and that their copy will be mailed out next week.

If you didn't get an e-mail, I'm sorry that you were not a winner, but want to thank you for entering. The response was awesome and I know there are 17 (yes, we had 17 copies to pass along to lucky winners) happy people out there!"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yes they did.

"The winners of the Joe Hill "The Fireman" Sampler Contest have all been e-mailed that they have won and that their copy will be mailed out next week.

If you didn't get an e-mail, I'm sorry that you were not a winner, but want to thank you for entering. The response was awesome and I know there are 17 (yes, we had 17 copies to pass along to lucky winners) happy people out there!"
    I received this email on New Years Day.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yes they did.

I received this email on New Years Day.
    I was one of the lucky 17 and received my copy earlier this week. Kim sent out an email with shipping info last week. And yes I was very HAPPY

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the replies. I looked back and didn't see the email but maybe it ended up in spam our something. Congrats Cit74!

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those people that have read the Wraith novella that was included in the Sub Press S/L of NOS4A2, do you think the novella should be read before or after the main book?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would read it after the main book.

Speaking of which......

Just received this a couple of minutes ago.
    Wow!!
    Will show this amazing book in my collection thread...

sk

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    For those people that have read the Wraith novella that was included in the Sub Press S/L of NOS4A2, do you think the novella should be read before or after the main book?
    I read NOS4A2 first, and think I would do it again that way if I went back in time. Wraith goes into Charlie Manx's backstory and it was nice to not have all those details while reading NOS4A2 and then learn more about him afterwards through Wraith. Learning about him along with the other characters made the book more enjoyable to me.

I think this is similar to "should WTTKH be read as book 4.5 or 8" debate though; Wraith doesn't give away any of the NOS4A2 plot, besides Manx's backstory, so you can't really go wrong either way.

Just my 2 cents.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

did this ship awhile ago? or people just getting their copies now?

S/L NOS4A2 from Sub press with Wraith

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    did this ship awhile ago? or people just getting their copies now?

S/L NOS4A2 from Sub press with Wraith

Thanks!
    Sub Press started shipping the limited edition on the 12th. I think most of the lettered editions have been shipped. I got mine yesterday, which shipped from IDW.

Joe Hill’s NOS4A2/WRAITH in stock and shipping

Now we're on to the Herculean task of shipping the HUGE (more than 800 oversize pages) NOS4A2/Wraith combination volume just published by our friends at IDW. Please give us a couple of weeks before querying if your copy has shipped, so we can focus on getting books out the bay doors, rather than looking through paperwork.
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Finally hung up my By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain broadside. The bottom right corner was a little crinkled in shipment, but the framer was able to cover it up. Very happy with how it came out.

Wanted:

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks great!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, it looks great!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked these up over Christmas. Signed UK 1st ed's.
    Lincoln.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone get the number they requested on the signed limited? I requested a number, but since they are sealed and no indication of what number is inside I didn't get my number.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't request a number but did everyone get a NOS4A2 doodle with CPWIII sig?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I didn't request a number but did everyone get a NOS4A2 doodle with CPWIII sig?
    Yes, mine has one.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan,
    Is the foil stamping on your case seem almost overdone? On mine I had squint and tilt the case a lot to figure out what was actually printed on it. It seems as if they forgot the white space and just put a solid figure on the side I will post a photo later tonight.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan,
    Is the foil stamping on your case seem almost overdone? On mine I had squint and tilt the case a lot to figure out what was actually printed on it. It seems as if they forgot the white space and just put a solid figure on the side I will post a photo later tonight.
    I will look tonight. I didn't look it over with great detail because I had other things I was doing.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is what I was talking about. Just silver with a mouth. No other features

Country
    Country Flag

This is what I was talking about. Just silver with a mouth. No other features
    Mine looks exactly the same.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

That's some weak sauce for such an expensive book.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    That's some weak sauce for such an expensive book.
    yeah I agree. The book itself it amazing. The case was a little lacking to me. I wish they had a better stamp or used something a little closer to Christmas Land, maybe the car or candy canes. To me that looks like Where the Wild Things Are with a weird mouth and maybe some teeth.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Midtown comics has 15% off NOS4A2 Wraith Deluxe Edition HC - $127.50

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1488637

Also - a lot of Gaiman books 50% off. Look at Gaiman thread - thanks Killjoy72 !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 332 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast