Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 332 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only a slight markup to cover shipping expenses.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252249453411

(/sarcasm font)

For those that missed out due to the way these were sold, this seems to justify one of the reasons they were pissed.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Unfucking real.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's great to see the book ended up in the hands of a true fan. Good strategy, SP.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I wouldn't have even hesitated had I been notified.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! What was list price?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone will have to confirm. Either $399 or $499 or thereabouts. I can't recall.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Unbelievable.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just don't get how they could allow more than one per customer. This kind of thing sucks royally.

My Mood
    Inspired

Well - I'll just say if anyone here wants to sell for a reasonable price I'm here.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is utterly frustrating. I guess the magical IDW newsletter ain't ever coming. Wow. Just wow.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    That is utterly frustrating. I guess the magical IDW newsletter ain't ever coming. Wow. Just wow.

Dan
    Not sure what newsletter you are referring to. These were all sold by SubPress and sold out in about 10 minutes. The email was not sent to everyone.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

IDW LIMITED (The publisher of this edition) had a sign-up from their twitter and Facebook pages that said would give you the heads-up newsletter when the lettereds became available. Lots of Joe Hill fans signed up.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

IDW is a graphic novel publishing house, and has the eyes and ears of the comic community as well. The WRAITH comic book adaptation illustrations throughout the book, and the original art available in this edition is by Charles Paul Wilson III, a popular and awesome comic artist.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

But, hey - you get what you get and leave it at that... oh well! Congrats to those that grabbed one... or two...

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Someone will have to confirm. Either $399 or $499 or thereabouts. I can't recall.
    $395.00
    I was just in time for a copy.
    Two minutes later they were all gone.

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch, what an auction price. The production turned out great based on those pics... making it even more painful to have missed out on getting one - made worse by knowing some buyers got two.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, the ebay username says it all : "bookinvestment"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I love that he says "Buyer must have +50 Positive Feedbacks on Ebay to make purchase, Thank You" where the seller only has "bookinvestment (49*)". You win some you lose some.

My Mood
    Inspired

It's not even about winning/losing some. It's that the process was completely random and unfair.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any artists hang out here?

Locke & Key: Shades of Terror Coloring Book
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    It's not even about winning/losing some. It's that the process was completely random and unfair.
    EXACTLY why I immediately posted after we found out about the announcement and one of our members got "called out" for posting to us "TRUE" (or at least Truer) collectors. I didn't like the implications that one of our members was being shady or had no "reading comprehension" I think was the insult that set me off.

Especially with the BS ability to buy 2 of them was policy by SP.

whatev.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    That's cool. I think I will pick on up!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I love that he says "Buyer must have +50 Positive Feedbacks on Ebay to make purchase, Thank You" where the seller only has "bookinvestment (49*)". You win some you lose some.
    I am sure that if someone pays that amount of money via paypal for the book, he wouldnt decline the payment no matter how many feedbacks the person has...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

He can't actually decline payment. All he could do is claim the item is no longer available and issue a refund. He wouldn't be able to list it again without controversy.

I'm sure you are correct in that he would keep the money. I doubt principles play a large part in his life.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My apologies if it's been announced, I've been out of the loop. But has PS announced the SNL of The Fireman yet? Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 332 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast