Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 332 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I ordered one. The girl that I spoke with first ordered me one from the warehouse, even after asking several times that it was signed. She finally told me that whatever they have on the shelf is what they sent. She placed me on hold for a while and came back and said they actually have a different procedure for the signed orders. So, if you call make sure that you are getting on the list for the copies signed when Joe Hill visits the store.
    I am sure that now that they are getting calls there might be some confusion on their part. The person I spoke with specifically said that they would ship next week after the signing - but I asked first if they knew that Joe Hill would be their signing - the guy I spoke with did know this - so that made my transaction smooth (for now until the book arrives ).

I think that I might have been able to get some of the comic con exclusives - but I will have to wait until they arrive to post pics. One was of the locke and key portfolio (from wonder con) - with all 14 prints individually signed by rodriguez - then I asked the guy if he had any of the ida sdcc 2014 comic con books - he actually had them (only 1 copy each - the covers, wraith, and a few others - like the hellboy artist edition) and I bought the portfolio on ebay and he sent an invoice for the others - since he had not posted them yet on ebay - so I had to go sight unseen for these - so I will have to wait until they arrive.

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just starting to collect Joe Hill. I have some catching up to do. Reading through HSB right now. I like it so far
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Hill will be doing a signing at the Framingham, MA, Barnes & Noble on August 6th, at 7 PM, to support the book WRAITH

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/po...-30th-the-book
    I live about 20 minutes away - can't believe that I had not heard of this! Gotta go check it out!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SP just announced they have 22 copies of the S/L NOS4A2 up for sale!

For those who have not already gotten one!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, too late. Was in a meeting, and by the time I logged in, they were gone.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Where you see that ?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Where you see that ?
    It was in the newsletter they sent out this morning

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric.

I received the newsletter few minutes ago - and already sold out. Damn !! I want oneeeeeeeeee

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch that hurts I wanted one too!
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I didn't read the email right away!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just missed it.
    Had one in my cart and by the time I entered my info, it was gone.
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

It was 125 for a damaged book... Not sure I would have paid it

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

After The Shining, that seems like a deal.
    Mark Twain

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah, but SP already sold several dinged copies, and I thought the members here said they were barely noticeable.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah, but SP already sold several dinged copies, and I thought the members here said they were barely noticeable.
    Mine had no flaw that I could see. Great deal.

Country
    Country Flag

Join us at First Parish Church in Harvard Square to hear David Mitchell in conversation with Joe Hill, reading from his latest novel.

09/18/2014 6:30 pm @ Porter Square Books, Cambridge, MA

http://portersquarebooks.com/event/d...ll-bone-clocks

Maybe Joe will sign books as well....

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcases for NOS4A2 were sold out. So as much as I wanted the book, it would have been naked without the case.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

returned from a weekend wedding getaway (a friends wedding in colorado) to find my SDCC 2014 lot had arrived:

Country
    Country Flag

Every item was signed - each individual print and the front cover of the portfolio are signed by rodgriguez as well.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Every item was signed - each individual print and the front cover of the portfolio are signed by rodgriguez as well.
    Nice haul!!!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that portfolio is awesome
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Great addition chad

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone go to the signing tonight?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Did anyone go to the signing tonight?
    Just got back. I went with my two daughters. He showed up for a signing, but when he arrived, B&N had set things up for a reading. Joe understandably did not have anything prepared, so instead he did a 50 minute Q&A. He was very entertaining, gracious, and funny. He would sign whatever you had, only three at a time, then you and to go the back of the line to get the next three signed. I am sad to say there were only 40 or so people there in person. Of course that meant more of Joe for the rest of us. He was very patient with posing for photos. I was so glad I went - when I left (I was the last one in line, for second time) he had begun signing all the stock that B&N had. I got Joe to sign two copies of WRAITH, both with doodles (I would sell one if someone wants one - PM me), and I got him to add some doodles to my signed limited editions. I will post some, including a photo with Joe and my daughters, in the coming days

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 332 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast